Mi Reina

Days out and finding out

"I look ridiculous." "He said wear something dressy and beautiful. Besides, you're 28 so suck it up." "Actually, he said wear something sexy and classy and I'm 25." Serenity gasped and hugged me. "You're so stressed." I rolled my eyes while fixing the bottom of my short dress. It was a dark red and showed my from my neck to my waist. It had a slit in the middle that showed some of my chest but stopped just above my stomach. I pulled on my ruby red pumps and fixed my hair and make-up. I looked pretty good. "Let's go, sexy." She dragged me to the stairs and walked down before me. "Presenting the girl I would bang if I were a guy: Angela Preciado!" I walked down and everyone just looked at me as if I were insane. "Don't have to be a guy you know." I winked at her and walked up to Tony. He looked like his eyes were about to pop out of his head. "Ready?" "Y-yeah." He grabbed my hand and lead me outside. "Where you going?" I mentally swore at Mike and turned around. "I'm taking her some place to make it up to the fact I treated her like shit." "There are other ways you can make it up." I heard Serenity say ans Mike high-fived her, making me flip them off. "Let's go." We rushed to the car and he wasted no time speeding off. The entire time, I was singing songs on the radio and swinging my curly hair.

He stopped the car and looked at me again. He looked at my dress or my breast should I say. "Up here, Tone." "Sorry." He said and got out, going to open my door for me. "Thank you. I never thought you'd be the romantic type though." "I want to say I'm not but some place underneath this hotness, I am." I mentally agreed while we walked into a building. A man with a camera and a goatee came up to us. "Mr. and Mrs. Perry, correct?" "N-" "Yes. We are." Tony cut in. The man smiled and kissed my hand. "Nice to meet you ma'am. Now, come here and we will start the shoot." We nodded and walked to where he instructed. I looked at Tony and slapped his arm a bit. "Why'd you say that?" "The only we can get in here is if we were either getting married or already married and this is where I wanted to take you." He whispered to me as the took the photo of how close we were. "Can I get one of you two smiling?" "You're lucky I love taking pictures." I smiled and looked at the man. He took a few pictures of us and we were close to leaving before he stopped us. "Wait, I haven't gotten a picture of the lovely couple kissing." He said and we walked back. "Ready?" "Yep." He held it up while we leaned forward until our lips touched. Even after he snapped the picture, we were still like this. "Ew! No baby making in here! I'm getting the picture developed now so you can take them with you." "Thank you. So, you only do couples?" I asked and he laughed. "Nope. I do all types but I really love to see when people are in love. Reminds me of San Francisco." I turned to Tony who was smirking a bit. Bitch. "Here you go. Thank you for coming here and please come back when you're pregnant or something." I blushed and nodded while we walked out. The pictures actually came out good. I really liked when we kissed though. It was beautiful to look at and feel. "Okay, close your eyes." "Why?" "Do it, Preciado." I rolled my eyes and closed them quickly, excited for what was next. He helped me from the car and lead me into a very cold building. It was very noisy too. "Open." I gasped and turned around quickly. "You crashed a wedding?!" "Yeah. Come on, just try to enjoy yourself. Besides, I remember this used to be your favorite song." He joked when Flo Rida's song, Right Round started playing. I rolled my eyes and walked to the middle of the floor where everyone else was.

I was laughing so hard when we got chased out. 3 hours later and they finally realize we didn't know those people. Tony was driving back and was still talking about how that old lady nearly died when he was throwing food at everyone trying to make us leave. The chicken went down her dress. "Thank you, Tony. I thought you were going to drag me out to the middle of nowhere in a dress I can barely fit and tie me to a post but this was fun." "No problem. I just hope we make it in time for you and Serenity to pack." "Pack?" For what? We had to stay here and look after the house. "Vic didn't tell you? You two can come on tour with us." Holy fuck! I can't believe we get to tour around America. I haven't been anywhere outside of California before and I think it's pretty sad. "That's great. Hurry, Perry!" He laughed a bit and speed up a little. When we finally got there, we rushed from the car and I hurried upstairs where Jaime was sitting on my bed. "Hey, Jaime." "Let me smell you." What the- "No." 'Did he touch you?" "What are yo-" "Did. He. Touch. You. In. Your. No no's?" I threw a flip flop at him and hit him in the shoulder. "No. We just went out for a bit." 5 hours to be exact. "Fine. Let me help you start packing while you get ready." "Okay." I grabbed my suitcase and handed it to him while I grabbed some grey sweat pants and a white racerback before setting my pictures down and running to the bathroom.

(Jaime)

Yeah, I trust my sister. Yes, i love her but when you put a women who is still acting like a hormonal teenage girl and a guy who is older but thinks like a horny teenage boy, bad things can happen. She was taught to be safe and make the right decisions and I think falling in love with Tony won't help her. She'll be in love, he might not be; he'll tour all the time, she'll be sad that he's gone; she's innocent, he's not. Okay, that last one was a lie, they're botch devils but you see what I mean. I put her clothes in the suitcase and nearly threw up looking at her bras and underwear. Like come on! She's an adult but this is way to explicit! I walked to her dresser and got her jewelry and stuff before looking at some pictures. She must gotten these today because she was wearing the same outfit. I was flipping through and got a little sick. They were smiling at each other, hugging each other and looked like a real couple. I flipped to the last one and lost it. He didn't seriously kiss my little sister! But it was right here in the photo. "Tony!"