Mi Reina

Tony wants to talk

*Angela*
I was still getting ready because the guys had a performance outside. I knew it was going to be hot because, according to them, we were still in California. I was wearing a black two-piece with some dark blue shorts and black sandals. "Hey Serenity, where's my white tank top for these fools?" I said and walked out to where they all where sitting. Everyone looked up but back down but I felt eyes still on me. "In my bag. Couldn't return on time but it's clean." I nodded and walked back, searching through her clothes, which she had a lot of. "So you're going to promote us? That's cute." I rolled my eyes and pulled on the shirt. "Yeah, I love you guys. PTV all day." I said and saw him just staring at me. This was creepy. "Uhm, so let's go?" "They can wait for a bit. I just need to talk to you." I sighed and shifted my weight onto one foot. "Yeah?" He looked scared and started to turn a bit pink, like he was holding his breath. No! He was blushing! "Awww, you're blushing!" "Shut up." I laughed and poked his cheeks before giving him a hug. "Ow, what the fu-" "We need to go!" He said in one breath and pulled us outside of the bus. We were walking back stage and I was just looking at Tony. What did he want to talk about? "Hey Tony, what were you gonna tell me earlier?" "Oh, uhm, it's nothing important." "If you kept me in the bus for 5 minutes of my life I could've used for something valuable, then it's damn right important." I snapped. He looked scared but cleared his throat, looking me in my eyes. "I-" "Tony, come on!" Vic said and rushed to the stage. He sighed and looked at me again. "So, I've-" "Go on, Tony. We'll talk later." I said and passed him his guitar. He nodded and ran off onto the stage where they began playing their first song, Hell Above.

It was really hot out today and I was lucky I wore a bathing suit. I was in the water and throwing it onto Serenity and some other people we met while here. "Hey! You got that in my eye!" A girl named, and this is epic when I say it, Batman said to us. Her real name is Batman and she's the coolest person I've ever met. Well, besides Serenity. "No rules!" I screamed before she tackled me in the water. I couldn't help but laugh at the sudden impact before hearing my name get called. "We have to go." "Now?" Serenity nodded sadly and I sighed while getting up. "It was nice meeting you. Can we get your number?" Batman nodded and said it to us, remembering about Serenity's perfect, and I mean perfect, memory. We walked back to shore and pulled on our clothes and shoes before rushing to the bus. "So, you saw that guy looking at you?" "The beefy one or the skinny yet buff one?" "Second one." I shivered as I remembered the creep. He had teeth that stuck out a bit, green and orange hair with some blue that didn't mix well together, he had shorts on that look as if they were suffocating his waist, and he had this loud, annoying laugh that was followed by slurps. "Ew! Don't remind me of that guy." She laughed and sat on the couch. I was about to sit down when Tony grabbed my hand. "Angela, I really need to talk to you." "I was gonna ask her to go to the BK down the street with me." Serenity pouted. I laughed a bit and hugged her. "I'll make time for you tomorrow. It's gonna be our 9 year anniversary anyways." She smiled and hugged me before running out. Yeah we've been friends since we were 16. We're inseparable! "What's up, Tony?" He looked like he couldn't form any words and I got annoyed when it was about 10 minutes of him saying nothing. "Fuck, Tony! Say something already!" "Okay, I was, uhm, I just started having these dreams, like I don't want you to feel offended or anything or like I'm a creep but-" "Spit it out!" "I was having dreams that you and I had sex and I'm not sure what it means!" He said all in one breath. Was that it? "So, you're horny?" "No! Yes! No!-" I started laughing before he did too and push me, so I fell onto the couch. I stop laughing and held my arm, trying to hold in my giggles. "Tony, you pushed me on my arm. It hurts really bad." "Let me see." He leaned down and looked at it and his face was too cute. I pulled him down and started slapping him anywhere before he held me in place. I hadn't realized it before but I was sitting on his lap and our faces were so close. Do I take this opportunity or pass it? Hmm... I'll take it! "Fuck, Tony! Way to kill the moment!" "I'm sorry if you're sitting on my lap!" I groaned and moved a bit so he wasn't completely pressing into my thigh but that only seemed to make him even more excited. God, why was he so horny?

I was surprised the guys weren't back yet, even Sera was gone longer than I thought. I was still with Tony and yes, we were still in the same position. Did I make a move? No. Did he? Yes. I'm probably going to have at least a billion hickies on my neck and left arm. I won't lie, I was enjoying this, very much but nothing will happen. "Stop," I said even though it was more of a moan. "Why?" "Because, be- shut up." He laughed into my skin and started going lower than needed to but I was too weak to stop him. That or I didn't want him to stop. I bit my lip when he start moving his hands up my shirt and onto my breast. I know, this is just a small step but I'm still scared. I heard laughing from outside and mentally thanked god. "I gotta go cover my arms and neck." I glared at him a bit and rushed to put on my hoodie. I was so relieved nothing major happened. I walked back out, casually and sat next to Mike who had Sera on his leg, texting like a mad man. "What's with all the hickies?" Mike whispered and I growled a bit at him.