Status: This story is complete :)

Change

Motivation

The best way to start the day is a morning coffee at noon.

I was feeling spontaneous so I decided to go for a short walk to the cafe down the road.

God it was bright outside.

I thought squinting as I stepped out into the heat of the day. I waited for my eyes to adjust before setting out into the quiet street.

I like to walk slowly, half because I'm not in a rush and half because I like to take in my surroundings.

I wish I'd brought my camera.

I had spotted some colourful flowers; that would have been perfect for an extreme close up photo.

I liked to take pictures because for me, it was about finding a moment in time that you think is perfect and being able to preserve it, even if it's just a moment longer before deleting it.

It's a fun hobby that I've loved doing and have been for a while although lately I haven't really been bothered to go out and find picture worthy moments.

Maybe that could be the start of my purpose. To be bothered to do stuff that I loved. To find more activities that I'd love to do. Things that inspire and motivate me to be a better healthier person.

Finally, I was getting somewhere with my life.

Man, I should go on walks more often, who knew a little exercise was so great.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what are your thoughts so far?