Status: work in progress

We All Have Demons

Cut Loose

Blaire POV

I stand in the dark. Breathe in. Breathe out. Close my eyes and I hear everything go quiet just beyond the curtain. I hear the curtains move. Feel the light on my skin. Hear the "ow ow" of the crowd.

Keeping my eyes closed I tip my head back and run my fingers through my hair. I toss it so it falls gently on my back. I snap my eyes open as i turn my head and look at them. The crowd. I hear the gasp of the man in the front as i look him in the eye and take a step to him.

I stand in front of him now. He is practically drooling. God i love this feeling. I am in control. Me. That's it. I decide what happens and when.

I look back at him and drop to the floor, only my feet and shoulder blades touching. My stomach is arched upward and I throw a wink at him. Then I turn away, only looking back to see the confusion i left him it. I stand back on my feet and rotate my hips as i grab the pole behind me above my head. I lean my head against the pole and push the rest of my body out before turning around. I pull upward and wrap my legs around the pole. I feel its cool, slick metal between my thighs. A shiver runs down my spine from the thought as i release the pole from my grasp and hang upside down. I feel my breast pull down and i close my eyes so i wont see the greedy look in the men's eyes.

Grabbing the pole again while opening my eyes i spread my legs, still hanging upside down, then slide down with the pole against me in the most provocative of ways.

I leave the clothes that i had forgotten i had stripped on the stage and walk off making my way to the back dressing room. I check myself in the mirror only to see it is pointless. Every hair is still in place and my makeup is un smeared. I cast one last glance in the mirror before walking out.