Status: Please leave a comment of what you think, so far it's just a teaser.

I Can't Trust You

The beginning

A strand of my hair fell in my face as I was reading in my classroom. I pulled my hair back so it'll be behind my ear. The people in the book were having a lovers quarrel, and her friends were angry at her as well, so she was all alone and didn't know how to cope with it. That is why I don't socialize with people. Everyone always betrays you as soon as you start to trust them. It's happened three times to me, and now I just don't trust people.

"Yo freak girl." My book was stolen from my hands. I looked up to see the one, and only, pretty boy. Dillon Evans. Who was standing next to my desk, a big cocky smile smack dab across his face. I glare at him. "Give me my book back." I keep myself from yelling. By my tone of voice and appearance people probably thought I was trying to summon the devil or curse him. "If I don't, what are you going to do to me? Bite me, ya dirty bitch?" Did he really just call me a bitch? That asshole! I quickly get up and scurry away, I don't want to cause anymore of a scene. I can hear the other students snicker. That is also why I don't have friends. People are cruel. "Miss Mason, where are you going? Class is about to start." It's the teacher, Mr. Handsomeson. His last name is utterly deceiving. He looks like a fucking gorilla. But maybe that's just my personal opinion. "I don't feel good." I scatter away from him. Hopefully I can hide in the nurses office until the end of the day. Sadly it probably won't happen like that. Nothing good ever happens to me.

"Hello Miss Manley, my stomach hurts. Can I stay in here until I feel better?" Miss Manley nods. "Sit down. Would you like some juice? Water? Crackers?" She looks at me warily as I slide into a seat. "Um... Water please." I look awkwardly at my hands. Miss Manley squeaks like a mouse when she talks. It's really annoying, but I'm used to it by now. That tends to happen when you go to the nurse office on a daily basis. "Were people making fun of you, again?" Hannah Williams comes in. She has her hair tied in a high pony tail. Not a strand of her hair was out of place. But that was to be expected when she's on the cheerleader squad. "Um... Nooooo?" I'm too embarrassed to actually answer her question. She looked at me suspiciously. "You're a liar. God, you're so fucking pathetic." She laughed at me and walked over to Miss Manley. "At least I'm not in the nurses office for a pregnancy test every month, you stupid slut." I mumble. "What was that?" Hannah turned towards me, her eyebrows raised. "Nothing..." I mumbled. I'm such a fucking coward. Lila, you need to stop living in fear. I can't live like this forever.

When thirty minutes is up, Miss Manley sends me back to class. Like I said nothing good ever happens to me, I bet if I was someone like Dillon I'd be able to skip. But I'm not. I'm just plain old freak-girl Lila Mason. Mr. Handsomeson is a bitch when I get back to the class. He gives me twice the amount of homework than he usually gives me. I swear along with his gorillaness, he's a psycho if he thinks I'll do it. After class is done Dillon hangs around with his friend Cory. Cory is just as much of a man-whore as Dillon. And they're both just as crude. "Sick bastards." I accidentally blurt out. Luckily Mr.Handsomeson left the room, because all the remaining students looked at me. Crap. Dillon's eyes followed me as I hurried into the hall. I can't deal with this, I have history next. I think my history teacher Mrs Moore is out to get me. She's always pointing out my flaws to everyone in the class. It's not fair.

Mrs. Moore is an old hag. I bet she picks on me to make herself feel better, because everyone makes fun of her. "Miss Mason, don't you think of sipping my class." She tells me. If I was going to skip, I wouldn't have shown up in the first place. Mrs. Moore takes attendance, not because she has to, but because I "skip" her class a lot. After that we're to summerize World War II for her. The class clown Ricky Green, stands up, and says. "Boom boom boom, pow pow pow, tatatata, fuck you Hitler." which gets my idiotic classmates in a huge uproar. Mrs. Moore isn't happy. She glares at me, like I'm the spawn of Satan or something. I didn't even do anything. "Miss Mason would you like to go to the office?" She asks. I don't answer, I don't do anything but sit and stare at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave a comment please. (: I want to know what you think about it.