Status: Update every Monday (or i'll try)

The Story So Far

Ch.1

“Mark, wake the fuck up we’re going on tour.” I said in my groggy morning voice. Am I a morning person? Hella no.
“Carry me.” He moaned.
“Who do you think I am, the incredible hulk? Get up, we can make breakfast in the bus..” I said. Even if my voice doesn’t sound too happy right now, I am happy. I’m ecstatic. I just have to take a quick shower to wake up.
“Mark, If you’re not up by the time I get out of the shower I will cut you.” I said grabbing my outfit of the day and makeup stuff. (http://www.polyvore.com/coley_day_01/set?id=67624557)

After shaving the unwanted hair off my body, washing my hair & plucking my eyebrows… I felt good to go. Grabbing my toiletries and packing them into my suitcase with the rest of my clothes I would be wearing on tour, I thought about my expectations of this tour. Coast wasn’t headlining, but I knew that opening for All Time Low was kinda a big deal for the band. And for me. I’m a fan of their music, but I never really became a fangirl over the members. Instead, I became their friends. Yeah, we weren’t close or anything. But I’m just glad they picked us to go on tour with them.
After packing my laptop, chargers, movies, videogames and books from my room, I decided to go check to see if Mark & the other boys where up yet. My room was right next to Avery’s, so I checked on him first.

Avery was jamming his suitcase with clothes and other items. And he was only in his boxers.
“Hey Avery. You excited?” I asked, peeking my head in his doorway. I’ve seen him (and the other boys) naked plenty of times, so it wasn’t intruding when any of us saw each other’s skin.
“yeah, just finishing packing.” He said, rushing his words.
“Or just starting..” I said, leaving his room to leave him be. Now for Mark.

“Mark-y, you up?” I asked nocking on his door, a lot nicer than I did this morning. Why the hell was I even in his room? Must’ve been watching movies or something.
Well, after he didn’t open his door I just barged in, and he wasn’t there. Well good he’s up. I know for a fact Logan is already up because he’s the one who called me to get ready.

Well, since everyone in the house is awake, I decided to take all my shit and put it downstairs. On my way down, passing the kitchen I notice Logan eating a bowl of cereal and on the phone, with his mom most likely. I dropped my luggage on the bench by the front door then trodded back to the kitchen, writing the pick up time on the white board by the fridge. It read ‘Bus comes at 11:30, be ready faggots xoxo Coley’ Wow I’m so mean.

I knew Logan was watching me write it, and when he saw It he spit up his cereal and started laughing with his mom on the other line. I could just hear her faint old lady voice going “hello? Son, you ok?” Awh, priceless. Soon, Logan recovered and continued his conversation, and the other two boys came trodding downstairs with luggage behind them and grins from ear to ear.

“WE’RE GOING ON TOUR BITCHES!” Mark yelled out once he made his way into the kitchen. “Sorry mom, Mark’s being a douche. I’ll call you after the show tonight. Alright, bye. Yeah, love you too. Ok. Ok. Ok mom, bye.” He finally said.
“You little fucks!” Logan retorts in humor and continues to eat his cereal with a smile on his face.
“Well, you guys excited?” I asked, pulling the cereal and milk towards me.
“Hell yes. This tour is gonna be fucking kickin’.” Avery exclaimed, taking a huge bite of an apple.
“So, we’re doing a show on Santa Monica Pier tonight?” Logan asks.
“Yepp. You excited bro?” Mark answers, hitting him on the shoulder with a grin.
“Of Course I am!” He said with a grin right back.
“Guys, it’s almost 11:30. The bus will be here soon.” I said, dumping the cereal milk into the sink. Argh, I hate cereal milk.

Sure enough, 11:30 came quickly and a few minutes passed before the three boys and I heard a honk in the street. We all stopped joking around and grabbed our stuff, Mark taking mine because of how fucking buff he is.

“Mark, seriously. I can carry my own bags.” I said, pleading as we walked out into the LA sun. I pulled my sunglasses off my head and onto my face.
“No, Coley. I don’t mind.” He resisted.
“Whatever..” A nonchalant reply escapes my lips. I closed the door behind me, locking the door with the extra key & threw it back into the plant next to it.

My eyes averted to the huge tour bus in front of our managers house here in LA. She was already at the pier, workin and whatnot. I guess Suzie will just settle in the bus later.

But damn. The bus we where sharing with the ATL guys was huge. Normally we would be sharing a van or a smaller bus with someone else because we haven’t saved enough yet to get a nice bus for ourselves. I saw Flyzik approach us from behind the bus and I threw my arms around the slender man.

“Hey Cole-bug, how are ya?” He asked, letting me go and unlocking the bag cave where we could put our luggage.
“I’m fantastic, you?”
“Never been better. “ He replied, all smiles.
“Alright kiddo’s. Up on the bus.” He said, turning around to make sure everyone’s luggage was put under the bus. Me and Logan walked over to the bus together, but I pushed him in front of me so I wouldn’t be attacked by any surprise hugs.

Well, that didn’t go well.

“LOGAN!COLEY!!” Alexs’ voice rang as soon as we stepped on the bus. I turned behind me to see where Avery and Mark went, but they weren’t behind me.
Anyway, Alex flashed me a huge smile, and I gave one back. Once he finished giving Logan a hug he stepped over to me and wrapped me in his arms. I did the same, giving him one of my famous Coley Heart hugs.

“How are ya, babe?” He asks with his head in my hair.
“I’m ecstatic. You look great!” I said, pulling away to get a good look at him. “Rockin’ the pink hair.” I said, taking my hand and ruffling it around.
“I know, I think you’d do with some purple in yours.” He said, putting an arm around me and leading me down the bus.
“I’d rather not. Never dyed me hair.” I said, stating the facts. My hair is deep brown, but when the sun hits it just right you can spot my natural bronze highlights.
“Never dyed your hair? No way!” A new voice appears from a couch not to far away from a TV with sports channels on. “How ya doin’ Coley?” Jack said, getting up from his seat to wrap his arms around my frame.
“Pretty great, how bout yourself?” I asked, wrapping my arms around him too.
“Fabulouss!” He said, letting go of me and laughing.
“Hahaha, alright. Well I’m gonna go find a bunk.” I said, turning from him and walking down the narrow hallway.

“Avery, where are you bunking?” I asked the mixed boy.
“Uhm, right here.” He said, motioning towards the small bed and curtain.
“I want to go under you because you never fart.” I said, throwing my bag into the small bed.
“Can’t promise you that honey.” He said with laughs.
“Avery, I’ve known you for 7 years or something and I think you’ve farted like 4 times total. I’m bunking under you.”
“Glad you’re not bunking under me?” asked Mark, finally making it on the bus and throwing his bag onto an empty bed.
“Hell yea, you stink.” I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

After we all got settled in the bus, Logan and I walked back into the lounge room where everyone hangs out. I saw a few familiar faces and smiled at them, greeting them and giving out a few hugs.

On the Venus Tour, we had I think 5 bands..? Yeah, 5 sounds about right. Which means we have all their crew with us too. And all their instruments/equipment. I know that We Are The In Crowd was supposed to be here instead of Coast, but Suzie said not to mention it on tour. Touchy subject, and everyone here knew why. But anyway, Coast is opening for the headliner, All Time Low. That is so exciting. But we have Late Nite Reading opening for us, and those guys are so cool. I love them a ton. Great kids. Mod Sun is opening for LNR, and Robert Delong is opening for LNR. He’s only doing remixes and stuff though, he’s got like a 12 minutes slot. We have the second longest, probably because people know us better than the other openers. All of them are so chill and cool. Especially Mod Sun.

So yeah, we walked into the small room filled with about 6 people, and they where all talking or watching TV or playing on their phones.

“You can grab a spot right here.” Jack said, scooting over and patting the makeshift seat.
“Thanks” I said, climbing over and plopping down next to him.

“So, how are you?” he asked.
“I’m so great, excited to finally be on tour.”
“Yeah, me too. So ho-“ He started.
“Hold on.. sorry.” I said, cutting him off. My phone was ringing and I had to answer it.. it could be my sister or something.

I pressed the answer button and Suzie’s laughter halted when I said hello.
“Hey, Coley. I need you to start going on voice rest for the show tonight. It’s gonna be a HUGE crowd, and we need everyone to sound as good as they can. I’ll text everyone the setlist early, try to get the guys some practice.”
“Suzie, we know every song by heart..” I said, dragging.
“I know, I know. I just want to start this off great, ya know?”
“Yeah, ok.” I said.
“Alright. I need you to drink a shit ton of water and not talk for the rest of the day… and ask Alex for a whiteboard. I’m sure he has one.”
“Ok, ok I’ll see you at the pier soon.” I said, trying to end the conversation.
“Alright, bye sweetie.”
“Bye Suzie.” I said and hung up. I patted Alex on the shoulder, who was sitting two feet away from me on the ground. Weirdo.
“Do you have a whiteboard I can borrow? Suzie wants me on vocal rest.” I asked.
“Yeah, yeah sure.” Alex said, starting to get up.
“That’s a good idea, Alex you grab one for yourself too.” Flyzik said.
“What, why??” Alex whined.
“Suzie is smart, that’s why.” Matt said with a giggle and a swig from his beer.
“Whatever. Follow me, babe.” Alex said. Why the fuck is he calling me babe.
“Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean to say that. Sorry” He said, once we got out of the lounge. Alex opened the mini fridge and pulled out a couple of water bottles.
“Here’s for you..”He said, handing me about 3 bottles. “Drink up!” He said, twisting the cap from one of his bottles and downing almost half of it. I decided to get one bottle done with and just gulp it really fast.

“Oh shit, oww!” I said, getting headpains.
“Hardcore brainfreeze?” Alex asked, smirking and finishing his water.
“I’ll grab the whiteboards, you can go back in there if you want.” Alex said, turing to the drivers cab. I turned around and waltzed back into the lounge. The TV was on, some sports channel. I don’t care for sports that much. Wow, I’m one of the very few girls on this tour. I think there are three total. But everyone was conversing, so I decided to join in. Oh wait, I cant. Damn it!

Whatever, I’ll just sit by Jack again and wait for my whiteboard.
“Hi!” he said, smiling huge and waving. I grinned like a little kid and waved back, sitting criss cross apple sauce.
“It sucks you’re on vocal rest.. I really wanted to talk to you.” Jack said, sorrowly.
“She sucks at vocal rest, just talk about something she’s really interested in & she’ll snap.” Mark said, laughingly.
“It is pretty hard to shut me up, especially if you start talking about Lord of The Rings or something.” I said, totally forgetting. “GOD DAMN” I said, furious with myself.
“No talking” Alex said, walking in with a whiteboard.
“That means you too, Alex.” Flyzik said, reminding him.

I sighed, took my marker & wrote something down for Logan.

Suzie is sending you the setlist early, idk practice.

I handed Logan the whiteboard & he nodded, handing it back. He didn’t really give a fuck.
“So, um I haven’t really listened to your music before. What do you guys play?” Jack asked.

Pop punk stuff, similar to your stuff. Wanna hear some?
“Yeah sure, why not.” He said, smiling.
I grabbed my ipod from my pocket, handed him my headphones and showed him stuff on our latest album.

“This is great, you have an amazing voice.” Jack said.
“Thank you!” I said, blushing.
“Ahh! You talked again. How about for every time you talk, you gotta pay me a buck.
Sure, but I’ll probably end up so broke.. so you gotta buy my drinks tonight.
“Not a problem.” He said, smiling and putting his arms behind his head. Jack was actually really really cute, but so was Brady from Late Nite Reading. And I was closer with him, he was just a bit younger than me.