Status: Update every Monday (or i'll try)

The Story So Far

Ch.2

JACKS POV

The minute Coley stepped on the bus I knew this tour would be hard for her. She was like, the only girl here, besides Suzie, her manager and Ava, who was Alex’s vocal coach. I mean, Ava was sweet and supper pretty… but she was the only girl Coley would really have on this tour. God forbid they hate each other.

Anyway, the Coast kids came in and everyone gulfed them in hugs and asked how they where. I hugged Avery and Mark, they went back and put their bags away. Rian was talking to Logan about something, so I couldn’t say hi. So after Alex brought her into the lounge, I hugged her and asked how she was, with some funny comments. I wanted to tell her she looked great, because she did. Hell, she was so beautiful. Even more gorgeous than Ava, and that’s saying something because she used to be a model. I didn’t think Coley looked this good when I saw her last.

She had deep deep brown eyes, dark wavy hair and dark features. Her tattoo on her forearm was noticeable and her nose hoop was small and adorable. Her hair was long and messy, I thought it looked sexy. She didn’t have any ridiculous bangs in her face, like how a lot of teenagers had them these days. Her eyes where huge and rimmed perfectly with black eyeliner. Not to heavy or too light. She was stunning. I had to fight the urge to just go for it and kiss her big pouty lips. I don’t believe in love at first sight, but this had to be something similar. Those sounded like lyrics, aahah I’ll have to tell Alex.

I patted the spot next to me, realizing she looked awkward. She smiled at me, making my heart beat a little fast. She plopped her cute little body next to me and we started talking. She shushed me & answered her phone. I waited patiently, taking a few swigs from my beer and paying attention the football game. She finally hung up and turned to Alex who was resting on the floor, hottin and hollering at the game.
“Do you have a whiteboard I can borrow? I’m going on vocal rest.” She said sweetly.
“Yeah, follow me,babe.” Alex said, getting up and taking Coley with her. Brady, from Late Nite Reading, who was sitting next to Punched my shoulder and raised his eyebrows.
“What?” I said, smiling.
“Coley is gorgeous.” He said.
“Tell me ‘bout it.” I said back.
“You think she’s good in bed?” He asked, dirty fuck.
“Isn’t that your friend, bro?” I asked him, getting kinda offended. I could tell Logan was too, he shot Brady a death glare. Shit, I didn’t even know if Coley was single or not.
“Well, yeah. I’m just sayin.”
“Just saying what?” Logan finally said. Oh my fucking god, she’s dating Logan?
“Woah, woah Logan, I wont try anything, ok?” Brady said, putting his hands up in defense.
“Good. She’s like a little sister to me.” Logan said.
“Isn’t she older than you?” I asked.
“yeah, but she’s so tiny, it feels like she’s younger than me.”
“Is she, you know… single? On the market? Any of that?” I asked, getting goofy.
“Well, of course. Just not for a casual fuck. And… don’t tell anyone we had this conversation.. that means you too, Brady boy. She’d be furious if she knew I was interfearing with her life like that.” Logan said, being completely serious. Brady nodded really fast and I just smiled and shook his hand. We both sat back and relaxed, then seconds later Coley came in and sat back down with hands full of water and a white board.

•••
COLEYS POV

“where are we going for the day?” I wrote on the whiteboard then put it up for anyone to answer.
“Venice Beach.” Flyzik replied smiling.
I shot my fist in the air with a smile. I love venice beach.
“Aren’t you sick of not talking?” Jack asked me, putting his arm behind my shoulder and leaning back.
“Um yeah.” I said, not giving a fuck. “Hold on, I’m gonna text Suzie and ask if I can not do this anymore. I mean, Alex doesn’t even have to do this anymore.” I said, pointing over to Alex who was laughing at a joke Mark told.

I pulled out my phone and texted Suzie right away, and I got a speedy reply saying “Yeah I don’t care.” Wow, thanks a lot Suzie! And I wasn’t being sarcastic. All the sudden my body was shaking, and I looked over and jack was trying to keep his laughter in, but he kept giggling at me.

“What?” I asked, kinda smiling.
“Serioulsy, what?” I asked again, getting kinda insecure about what he was laughing at.
“you’re just really easy to read. Like, I love the expressions. They’re so.. I don’t know. Cute.” Jack said. Cute? Oh my god Jack thinks I’m cute? I felt my face turn red and I smiled, turning back to my phone and texting my sister, telling her to get her little ass to Venice Beach.

“I’m gonna get a new bong.”
“I’m gonna get a tattoo once we get there.”
“I don’t know, man I just want some food.” I heard people say.
“Tattoo you say?” I asked, snapping my head at the direction I heard that from. “I want to get a tattoo on this tour too! Oh my god how fun” I said. The person who said they where getting a tattoo smiled, and I was shocked.
“Yeah, wanna see what I’m getting?” The most gorgeous girl I have ever seen in my life said. Goodbye self confidence.
“u-uh sure.” I said, getting up to walk over the side she was on.

She pulled out her iPhone and pulled up a photo of what her tattoo is. It was the deathly hallows symbol. When she showed me that I eeped and threw up my leg to show her my ankle.
“I love harry potter! I got the outline of his glasses and scar on my ankle.” I said.
“That is so cute! Oh my god. Are you a Draco girl?” She asked.
“No, I’m more of a Weasley girl. I’ve got a thing for gingers.” I said, joking around with her. She told some funny jokes and we laughed together all the way to Venice beach. My phone vibrated once we got to a stop at Veince Beach, knowing it was my sister.
“I’m working, not gonna be able to hang with you at the beach but I’ll be at the Pier tonight.” She texted. I threw my phone in my pocket and followed the girl out of the bus.
“I’m Ava, by the way.” She said, putting her hand out.
“Coley” I said, smiling and taking her hand.

The whole day we all played around in the summer heat. Flyzik treated everyone to some ice cream, the Late Nite Reading boys went to go hang out at the skate park with Avery and Logan, Ava went to the tattoo parlor with Mark. Vinny, Mod Sun, Alex and Flyzik went to go window shopping or something. So the only people I hung out with where Jack, Rian and Zack. We walked down the boardwalk a few times, just chatting, laughing and stopping for the few people who recognized one of us. There where only about 2 people who did though. After a while we met up with Ava and Mark and decided to get something to eat.

“I’ll take a veggie burger, please. With a cherry coke.” I said smiling to the waiter.
“Vegitarian?” Jack asked me, who was sitting right by me.
“Yeah, eating animals is like murder. But, if you wanna eat some cow, eat some cow. I’m fine with that…” I said, being chill and smiling at him. He smiled back then turned his attention to the order.
“I’ll take a stake and egg, medium rare, with a cherry coke too.” Jack said, winking to me. I blushed again, which was about the 6th time he’s made my cheeks red today. OK, I admit it. He is really cute. But its only day one of tour, its not like love at first sight or anything. I don’t believe in that shit anyway.