Status: Update every Monday (or i'll try)

The Story So Far

Ch.3

I was shivering with excitement. The guys from Late Nite reading are finishing their setlist right now, and then its time for Coast to rock the stage. I love the feeling of being up on stage, it wonderful.

I listened for the last chords of ‘Can’t Let Go’, one of my favorite songs from their new EP. And that was the end of LNR’s setlist. All the sudden they rush off stage, sweat and smiles.
“Gimme a hug!” I say as Brady walks by me. Without hesitation he wraped his strong arms around my body.
“Have fun!” He said, letting me go. I walked over to Suzie who was standing towards the door of the stage. This venue was originally outside, but since it started raining we moved it inside.

“Drink water.” Suzie said, cutting off the conversation she was having and handed me a bottle.
“Yes Master.” I said, pouting my lips and turning around. Right now the crew guys where changing our instruments and tunning everything up. I saw my microphone be tossed on stage, then heard the familiar “Hey hey check testing hey hey” I always though it was so funny when people did that. Right before I finished my bottle, Logan came out and squeezed my shoulders.
“You excited??” He asked, alcohol seeping through his breath.
“I know you are.” I said in reply. He looked down at his pants and smiled. He walked away, getting hyped up. I started doing my vocal excersizes to calm me down, I always get a little nervous. I shut my eyes and thought of how happy I’d be if I where in the crowd, at a show seeing my favorite bands play. They shouted in anticipation.
“Hey.” A voice said, breaking me from my excitement.
“Hi,Jack.” I said, turning around to face him.
He leaned his forehead onto mine, and I could smell whiskey on him. Why did everyone get drunk with out me? “I want to try to kiss you right now.” He slurred. I blushed and pushed his shoulders gently from me, giving him an uncomfortable look.
“I wont let you do that, you’re wasted. Can you still play?” I asked.
“He’s great when he’s drunk.” Alex said, walking by and disappearing as fast as he came.
“yeah, I’m great when I’m drunk.” He said, pointing in the direction Alex walked to.
“Coley, you’re going on.” Suzie said, grabbing me. I gave Jack a hug then lept over to the stage entrance, leaving him behind me to preform. Mark was twirling his drumsticks in his hand, Avery was smiling at himself and Logan had his arm slung around my shoulders.
“alright, you guys can head out now.” The crew told us. I followed after Logan, being the second one out.

My ears exploded with screams and laughter. The crowd was at a great hype. I pulled the microphone towards me and wrapped my long fingers around it. I smiled at the sight of the faces staring at me.
“How are you guys tonight?” I asked, getting them hyped up.
“Did you guys like Late Nite Reading? Nah, me either.” I joked.
“Well, for this first song, you better dance. I want to see you guys on your feet jumping, surfing, anything.” I said, looking around the stage seeing if everyone was ready. I looked at my feet, seeing the setlist.

(All these songs are not originals unless otherwise said so, just pretend that Coast actually wrote em ok)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqizoud_NN0
“Welcome to my heart and soul
Miserable excuse
But tell the world of all the pain I've caused
I hope you don't forget these songs” I started singing. “And though I'm young life's been short
I'm only twenty-one
I feel as though we can relate on some
Of these words I've written down
So turn off, turn off this song
Find someone to love
Turn off this song
You can listen to it later
And go outside”

Everyone started dancing, I let go and had fun on stage. Logan and I sang some duettes, Avery told some shitty jokes and some girls threw their bras at him. Tonight = Success.