Status: Update every Monday (or i'll try)

The Story So Far

Ch.4

Ch. 4
“Babe! That was so great!” Micah said. Micah is my twin sister, except she dyed her hair blonde.
“Thank you! You have fun?” I asked, walking with her down the pier together, leaving everyone else at the bar who was getting drunk. I don’t want to get drunk just yet.
“Yeah it was great! And a couple of guys from that All Time Reading band or whatever kept hitting on me, it was great.” She said.
“All time reading? Hahaah”
“Whatever, you know what I mean.” She smiled, feeling stupid.
“No, actually. I don’t.” I said, smiling back at her.
“Well, I think I should be heading home. James has people over and I don’t think he’s gonna take care of the dogs.” She said, reaching the end of the pier.
“Do you want us to give you a ride?”I asked, pointing back to the pub.
“No, I drove. And it would suck for you guys to drive all the way to the middle of LA and back out here again.” She said, grabbing her car keys.
“Alright. Well we’re leaving in a few hours, I wont be able to see you for a while.” I said, getting sad. I faced the ground as Micah looked for her phone in her purse. She found it and all the sudden I felt myself being tackled in her arms.
“I hope you have the time of your life, baby girl.” She said in my shoulder.
“I will, don’t worry.” I said, rubbing her back. I think she is more sad to see me leave than I am sad to actually be leaving her. This tour is super long, its about a month and half not including the two week break.
“And make sure James proposes soon!” I said, holding her shoulders to look at her before she leaves.
“god, I know! Like get on with it man!” She said and laughed.
“Love you boo, call me later alright?” She added.
“Promise.” I said, hugging her again. “Love you too.”
And she walked off to her car, driving back to her nice organized life.

I sighed and turned to look at the beach. It was gorgeous out. A perfect summer night with the moon shining on the ocean. I wanted to go on a walk, but I didn’t want to go alone. Right as I thought that, my phone vibrated in my back pocket.
“Jack: Whrre r you??/?” I read outloud.
At the beach. Fancy a walk?
I typed back.
Jack: I’l be ou t in a sec babee \
He typed back rather speedy.
I sat down at a bench and waited for jacks long figure to come by. Adventually, after a few takes of humming a new song I’m working on, Jack arrived even more drunk that before. If that’s possible.
“Hey!” I said, standing up and getting a new wave of energy.
“Hi, Coley.” Jack said, reaching me and putting his free hand at the small of my back.
“Why are you out here by yourself?” He asked, slurring his words. But it was so adorable how much he cared when his brain wasn’t even working properly.
“I just said bye to my sister.” I said, smiling at his cuteness and glancing at his other hand, with a bottle full of vodka.
“Alex wants to bang her.” He said bluntly.
“She’s got a boyfriend of 14 years.”
“Sucks for Alex.” Jack said, moving his arm to my shoulder. We started walking down the stairs of the pier to the beach. It was a silent walk, but not awkward. I love that.
“I brought you a bottle, thought you’d want a little fun.” Jack said, a little clearer but still hammered.
“Thank you.” I said, taking it from him and gulping from it. I handed it back to him and took off my vans, holding them in one hand. I love the feeling of sand on my toes.

Jack and I found a good spot on the beach by a few teenagers having a bonfire. We didn’t want to intrude or anything though. We sat down on the now cold sand and talked for a while. I, however was now completely shit faced like Jack.

Jack and I talked for about an hour, just laughing at everything and talking about music and other shit, which sucks because we probably wont remember it tomorrow.

“Coley, will you sing me a song.” Jack said, f after a moment of silence. I guess we’re both in thought.
“Sure, what do you wanna hear.” I asked.
“Anything... that you know of All Time Lows. I wanna hear you sing one of our songs.” He said.
“um, I don’t know Jack don’t you get sick of hearing your songs? Because I get sick of hearing mine.” I said, being honest.
“No no not if you sing it, please?” He said, looking at me with his puppy dog eyes.
“Um, alright sure. I’ll sing my favorite…
Meet me on Thames Street
I'll take you out
Though I'm hardly worth your time
In the cold, you look so fierce
But I'm warm enough
To cause a tension like a fire
We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes
And like a bad movie, I'll drop a line
Fall in the grave I've been digging myself
But there's room for two
Six feet under the stars” I sang with happiness and content. I love love LOVE that song.

“That. Was. Beautiful.” Jack said, scooting near me. I don’t know if he could tell, but I was blushing like a whore in church.
“You know what Alex wrote that song about?” Jack said.
“huh?” I asked.
“Two people, being together where nobody else can and nobody can judge them or break them apart. “ Jack said in a seductive tone.
“That’s really, really cute.” I said, grabbing the bottle and pulling it to my lips.

And then a really bright light shined on us. We both diverted our attention to it and focused on the beam.
“Found them!” Avery said, looking down on us with a sly smile.
Alex came running over with a slight worried expression.
“Jack, Coley we’ve been looking for you two for like an hour.”
“Are you serious? Whoops” I said, giggling.
“C’mon drunksess lets get you on the bus.” Avery said, pulling my up and taking my hand, making sure I wont run away. Which sounded tempting.

“c’mon, I wanted to go swimming” I mumbled, really tired.
“Go put on some dry clothes and get some sleep, ok?” Avery said, opening the bus door for me.
Jack put his hand on my shoulder, closing his eyes and trusting me to guide him to his bunk, which was right across from mine.

“I had a lot of fun.” He said in a groggy tone.
“Shh, go to bed, Jack.” I said, tired myself. I turned him away and threw on some pj’s then opened my curtain to sleep.
“ok” Jack said, still standing by his bunk. I smirked and closed my curtain, getting some shut eye and hoping Jack does too.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its a late update i was in orlando