The Mess That Feels so Right

Sorry! Back to Start!

Image

"Common Chicka." Gabe smiled, pulling on Eve's hands lightly.

"No." Eve laughed, letting Gabe pull her around the small room by her hands while she still sat in the chair.

"Why not?" he asked, giving her a pout that could almost outmatch William's.

"Pouts don't work on me." Eve smiled "Have you seen William?"

"Yeah, it takes a lot less than that." Olivia grumbled from the corner.

"Excuse you?" Eve snapped, her hands dropping from Gabe's as she turned to glare at Olivia.

Olivia pretended to be surprised "Who me?"

"Yes you." Eve snapped, standing up from the chair.

"Mine!" Gabe yelled, sitting in the chair.

Eve turned and glared at him, she knew he was just joking around but her anger towards Olivia felt it needed to shared with everyone.

"Just be a fucking ass." she snapped at him before turning and glaring at Olivia "and you need to mind your own fucking business and stay the hell away from my boyfriend."

"Maybe if you weren't such a whore." Olivia snapped back.

"Olivia!"

"Jesus Christ." William frowned, we can't leave you two alone for five seconds without you fighting. What is the matter with you two?"

"Ask her." Olivia growled.

"Me?" Eve snapped back, "You are the one who keeps picking fights."

"Alright enough." Mike growled, holding the bridge of his nose and closing his eyes for a moment. "If you two can't share the sandbox then you can't play together."

"I'll take Eevee home." William sighed, grabbing his jacket.

"We need you to record." Sisky argued.

"Why do I have to go home?" Eve snapped "She is the one picking fights."

"And you are the one taking the bait." William growled back. "Common Eevee" he added calming down a little. "We can spend the afternoon just the two of us."

"We need you to record." Sisky repeated.

"I haven't even finished the lyrics yet." William let out another sigh.

"Yeah but we all need to be here to make sure we all like what's recorded and talk about what we want to change." Chizzy pointed out.

"Well we won't get anything done with these two trying to rip eachother's heads off." Mike motioned towards the two girls.

"I'll take Eve home."

Everyone turned and looked at Gabe, now standing up from the chair he and Eve had been fighting over.

"I don't see why I'm the one who has to leave." Eve growled again, arms crossed.

"You are aware you sound like child throwing a tantrum right?" Olivia asked.

Eve stiffened for a moment and William quickly caught her around the waist to keep her from jumping the other girl.

"Please Eevee." William sighed softly in her ear. "Let Gabe walk you home. I promise I won't be long."

She melted into him instantly, he always made her melt.

"Fine." Eve sighed.

"That's my girl." William smiled and kissed her hard on the mouth, pulling her close to him.

Eve smiled and pulled away a little "I'll miss you Babe."

"Miss you two." he answered, pecking her on the lips once more.

-----------------------

"Don't be a pouty face."

Eve glanced up at Gabe and let out a sigh. "I'm not."

"That looks like a pout on those cute lips of yours." Gabe smiled.

Eve cocked her head to side and looked at him a moment "What are you doing?" she asked curiously.

"What do you mean Chicka?" Gabe asked mimicking her head movement.

"You are hitting on me." she smirked, picking up a card while she took a sip out of her monster can.

"You sent me back to home." Gabe pouted,

"Sorry." Eve smirked "That is the name of the game."

"Why do you even own Pokemon Sorry?" Gabe laughed.

"Stop trying to change the subject." Eve smirked, drawing another card and moving one of her peices forward five.

"From what to what?" Gabe teased.

"You hitting on me to-" Eve cut off when she realized how close Gabe had gotten to her.

"I like hitting on you." he answered in a soft husky voice.

"I-you-what?" she asked, her voice shaking.

"I like you Eve." Gabe purred leaning closer to her.

"Eevee!"

Gabe quickly shot away from her and Eve shook her head, waking up back to reality.

"William!" she called back, standing back up. She quickly jumped at her boyfriend, he caught her mid-air as she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

William smiled and kissed her nose "Great tackle Eevee."

"Do I get a reward?" Eve asked with a smirk, as William rested his hands on her back pockets to support her weight on him.

William smirked back "What did you have in mind?"

"Barf!"

"Shut it Butcher." Eve laughed. Her smile fell as she saw Olivia watching her from the couch. Olivia however was not the only one watching her. Gabe was still sitting on the floor, watching Eve with a look she couldn't read.

Eve let William ease her back down to the ground and looked at her feet. Why did she feel like she had done something wrong?

"You alright Eevee?" William asked, tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

"I'm fine." Eve smiled weakly, "Just a little tired."

"Anyone want a drink?" William asked, heading towards the kitchen.

"It's getting late William." Eve sighed, "Maybe everyone should just go home."

"You don't love us anymore?" Sisky asked pouting.

"I never loved you Sisky." Eve smirked.

Sisky dramatically grabbed his chest "You've broken my heart Eevee. How will I go on?"

Eve shrugged "I'm sure you'll be fine Sisky."

"Common Eevee," William smiled "Let's hang out with everyone for a while."

"We could have all hung out if you hadn't kicked me out of the studio and made Gabe babysit me."

William looked past Eve to Gabe, still sitting on the floor in front of the game board. "Is that our copy of Pokemon sorry?" he snapped.

Gabe looked around at the rest of TAI as if they would tell him if he was about to die or not.

"Yes, but-"

"What the fuck Eve!"

Eve sighed and crossed her arms over her chest, William was being ridiculous.

"Today you are seventeen years old!" William announced when Eve opened the front door to her parents house. "Which is what, 119 in Pokemon years or is that dog years?"

"William." her face broke out into a grin. "You remembered?"

"How could I forget my baby mama's birthday?"

"Where is Loki?" Eve asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

The project that had introduced the two had only been going on for about a month and William had attached himself to Eve's hip.

"In my backpack." William answered, "I don't leave him anywhere after the pancake scare."

Eve smirked "Why you left him in the kitchen is beyond me. That is where people turn flour into tasty foods."

William shrugged.

"Is there a certain reason you came over?" she smiled.

"It's your birthday!" he repeated.

"And?"

"Loki and I got you a present Eevee!"

"You and our flour baby got me a gift?" she smiled.

William held out the box that he had been hiding behind his back. It was wrapped in what looked like a brown grocery bag with dozens of little stick drawings and bags of flour.

"Really?" Eve laughed.

"Just open it." William smirked, hands on hips.

"Pokemon Sorry?" Eve smiled looking up from the box to William.

"A Pokemon game for my favorite Pokemon." he smiled, "and you aren't allowed to use it to train without me."

"Is there even a Eevee peice in this game?" she laughed.

"No idea."


"Really William?" Eve snapped "We haven't even played that game since high school."

"That isn't the point." William snapped "It's our game."

Eve frowned. "You've already been drinking haven't you?"

William shut up quickly and looked over at his band for help.

"They aren't going to get you out of this." she growled, causing William to look back at her.

"Maybe we should go guys." Mike said quickly, heading towards the door. The rest of TAI was way ahead of him and already out the door. Olivia lingered for a moment until Mike tugged lightly at her arm to follow him.

Gabe stood up from the board game and followed, his eyes never leaving Eve's. When the door shut behind him, Eve let out a sigh and held the bridge of her nose.

"I really don't want to fight about this right now." she sighed and looked up at William, feeling her heart almost snap.

The way he was looking at her, one would have thought that she had snapped his heart. Eve had to look away from him, she could stand to see that look on his face.

"I'm sorry William, I wasn't thinking."

"That's our game Eve. That was the first thing I ever bought you and you said you would never play it with anyone else."

Eve walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck "I am so sorry honey, I was upset about you kicking me out of the studio."

"I didn't want you to go." William pouted, "Mike would have had a fit if I tried to say Olivia had to go home. I didn't want to get in another fight with him."

Eve let out another small sigh "Lets go to bed babe. It's been a day."

William kissed her softly "Yeah it has."

"Go get into bed, I'll meet you there soon." Eve kissed him once more, before ushering him off to their room.

She quickly picked up the board game, before placing it back on the shelf. Eve was just about head to her room when she heard her phone go off. She picked it up and read the text.

You alright?

-Gabe."


Yeah, William just over reacts when he has been drinking.

-Eve


You know you deserve better than that.

-Gabe


Eve frowned.

What do you mean?

-Eve


That I meant what I said.

-Gabe


When?

-Eve


When I said I like you.

-Gabe


"Babe!"

Eve turned from her phone at the sound of Willism's voice. She quickly deleted the messages from Gabe. She knew she should probably tell William about them, but she didn't want them to get in a fight over her.

After setting her phone back on it's charger, she quickly walked barefoot to the bedroom and after changing into night clothes crawled into bed with her boyfriend.

"I love you Eevee." he mummbled softly, pulling her close and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"I love you too."