Status: Finished

The Anthem for a Dying Breed

"They Say We Aint Got The Style" - In One Ear, Cage The Elephant

After all the invites to parties hosted by other people on the tour, Aleena and I decided it was our turn to play host.

And let's get something straight right now.
Aleena and I aren't big partiers but when we throw one it's going to be done properly.

"This is why you two never have any money!" Adam laughed over the music, looking around the club we hired out for the night and a fair amount into the next day for those extra hard partiers.

"You say that as if we do this a lot." Aleena responded with a scoff before sipping at her drink.

"Once is enough to empty your wallets." Adam grinned as an arm went around my shoulder.
"Hey, Austin!"

"Hey." Austin grinned from my left and I felt eyes on my face so I looked up at him, catching him smiling widely.
"You throw a pretty good party."

"Go big or go home, right?" I responded.

"I taught you well!" Danny Worsnop exclaimed from the other side of Austin.

"Danny!" I exclaimed moving out from under Austins arm to give Danny a hug.
"Why haven't you been around you little shit?"

"I've been busy getting laid."

"At least one of us has." I sighed hevaily.

"I've offered up my services many times." He winked making me laugh lightly before going back to my space leaning against the bar, letting Aleena get some Danny love.

Slowly, Adam was called away by some other people and a bunch of times, both Danny and Austin were spoken to by the never left.

Austin stayed by my side sat up to the bar, telling me all sorts of things about different subjects.

Danny and Aleena were still stood, talking away,s tanding rather close which I noticed Tony had his eyes on.

"Is Tony single?" I asked suddenly, looking back at Austin cutting him off mid sentence.

"Yeah, why?" He frowned confused.

"Alright, I'll be back in a minute." I patted his arm before sliding off of my stool and walked across the room, trying to avoid everyone until I reached Tony who was sat alone in a little booth, drinking a beer.
"Why so loner my Jedi friend?"

"Not that into socialising tonight." He shrugged taking another drink from his bottle.

"But you're into murdering Danny with your eyes?"

Slowly, Tony looked at me, an almost blank expression on his face.

"What? Why would I be doing that?"

"Because he's got his feelers on Aleena and you want to be doing that."

"Don't know what you mean." He mumbled swirling the liquid around in the glass container.

"Course you don't." I scoffed shuffling closer to him.
"Let's make a deal."

"What kind of deal?"

"I'll get Danny away from Aly if you have the balls to at least buy her a drink now I'm not saying you're going to get anywhere with her tonight but baby steps my friend, baby steps."

For a few minutes, Tony just stared at me and my best bet is that he was contemplating it all.
In the end, he gave a nod.

"Alright."

"Fabulous." I grinned and got up to skip back over to my besst friend and the two attractive men still with her.

Austin looked over as I approached, a smile lifting his lips which quickly dropped as I grabbed a hold of Danny's t-shirt, tugging slightly to get his attention.

I knew that Austin really liked hanging out with me, he had voiced it so many times and I liked it too, a hell of a lot. I felt really bad noticing the disappointment on his face but I figured he wouldn't mind too much, besides I had plans to watch the sunrise with him considering we both figured we'd still be up.

"I think you and I should go show these bitches how to dance." I said smirking up at Danny.

"I think you're right." He took my hand and we wandered to the dance floor.

Even though Danny has a huge repuation for trying to get into the pants of any girl that shows him interest, it took a fair few songs until our bodies were rubbing together.

"Explain this." He muttered into my ear, pushing my hair out of his way.

"What?" My eyes stayed on Tony and Aleena who were slowly getting out of awkward conversation and to normal people talk, at least from what I could gather.

"A few things." Danny's right arm wrapped tighter around my waist, pulling my back flat against his chest.
"First of all, you're not usually one to dance and especially not start it."

"It's to get Tony to make a move on Aly."

"Makes sense." The fingers of his left hand danced down the skin of my neck and to my chin to make me look at him.
"And of course there is the fact that your arse is rubbing against my dick and you don't seem to care."

This one took a little longer to answer.
It's not that I hadn't noticed how close we had become as the songs passed, I had noticed, I had definitely noticed.

"Do I get an answer or are you just going to stare at me?" He raised his eyebrows nad stopped moving so I turned to face him, his arm still around my waist.

"Well, I guess it's something to do with your hair." I stated earning a confused look.

"My hair? It's a fucking mess."

"I know but I kind of like it." Almost making my point, I raised my hands and ran my fingers as far as I could into the ginger mess without them getting stuck.
"I know this is weird, especially for me but it kind of turns me on."

"What?" He laughed.
"My hair?"

"You having his hairstyle. Don't get me wrong, you're pretty easy ont he eyes usually but with this, I just can't help but want to get my hands all in it, prefferably while you fuck me against the wall."

Danny's jaw became slack and I wasn't sure what that meant.
Usually, Danny had a response straight away, he's pretty quick witted but I had changed that in moments.

"Did you really just say that?" He asked, licking his bottom lip.

"Well, you heard me speak, you saw my lips move, didn't you?"

"Yeah but I've heard you say shit like that before and it turns out I mix up fantasy and a reality a bit much."

"You fantasise about me?"

"Now and then." He shrugged.
"So you did say that you want me to fuck you against a wall?"

"I might've." I shrugged, slipping out of his arms as I stepped back.
"Then again, you could've imagined it."

"Come on, don't be mean." He whined as I turned and started to walk away and of coruse, he followed.
"You can't do this to me, Ray." His fingers brushed my hand, obviously trying to stop me but I moved my hand away quickly to keep walking straight out of the building and down the road.
"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere." I shrugged.
"I'm curious, fucking on a tour bus, how much attention does that get?"

"A lot, why?"

"Like I said, curious." I mumbled looking around as I crossed the road.

"What are you-Rayne." Danny groaned in annoyance as I entered the building in front of us.
"Seriously, what the fuck are you doing? It's only early, you can't be going to bed already."

"I'm not going to bed, Danny." I rolled my eyes as I got into the lift, he stood on the other side of the open doors and stared at me, arms over his chest.

"Then explain."

"Isn't it obvious?" I raised my eyebrows, stopping the doors from closing.
"Get in." He did so, still both confused and annoyed with me before I pressed the button for the floor my room was on.

"If it was obvious, why would I be asking?"

"Because for once, you're not thinking with your dick." I gave him a look as the door opened and an elderly couple walked in.

Danny's arm slowly snaked around my waist and he pulled me to his side as the little metal box continued moving up.

"Did you lead me here to fuck?" He whispered, his grip tightened when I nodded.
"Finally." I laughed lightly and smiled at the couple lightly as I stepped out of the lift and headed towards my room, Danny right behind me.

***

Danny had a shit eating grin on his face as he watched me jump around the room, trying to put my jeans back on.

"I don't know why you're getting dressed for." He noted.
"Come get back into bed." He whined then, shuffling to the foot of the bed to grab my hips and pull me down onto his lap, my back to him.

"Danny, we've been gone for hours." I responded.
"Don't you think it's time we head back?"

"No, I doubt anyone's even noticed." He mumbled against my practically bare back, his lips brushing over the bruises he had left.

My body was basically covered in bruises and hickeys.

Honestly, I never had any idea that Danny was that rough in bed but I didn't argue.
You never know what you like until it happens.

"That's not the point." I licked my lips as his right hand slid around to my zipper and undone it along with the button.

"You're not even wearing underwear anymore." He sniggered.

"That's because you fucking ripped the ones I was wearing." I pulled away and turned to face him, hands on my hips.

"Just one more go." He begged eyeing me up.
"Come on Ray, I know you loved it as much as me."

I sighed and pointed to the head of the bed.

"Back, now." I ordered and he nodded, shuffling back and laying back onto his elbows so he could still see me, giving me the oddest mock seductive pose and expression I'd ever seen making me laugh.
"You're lucky you're a good fuck, Wornsop."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is what happens when I write, one chapter it'll be cute and the next sexual, I just can't keep a constant but I plan to have some cutesy in the next chapter!

Let us know what you think my lovely little munchkins! :D