Status: Finished

The Anthem for a Dying Breed

"All I Really Want Is You" She Looks So Perfect, 5 Seconds of Summer

Since the day we first met, Aleena and I had always been obsessed with the thought of Disneyland. We'd always wanted to go but neither had the chance.
But lukcily for us, we both had wonderful guys in our lives that were really into making us happy.

"I swear if you don't take this fucking thing off of my face, Austin." I warned, meaning the blindfold that covered my eyes. As far as I knew, Aleena still had hers on too and Tony was guiding her, much like Austin was with me.

"Two more seconds, babe." Austin chuckled and like he said, seconds later, we had stopped and I could see again.
"Surprise!" He excliamed motioning to the theme park in front of us.
"I know you've never been and we decided to double date!"

"I love you." I announced looking at Austin and he giggled.
"Can we get married, seriously."

I looked at Aleena who had attached hersefl to Tony, legs around his waist as she kissed all over his face repeatedly, all the while he held her tight, a shit eating grin on his face.

"Can we go in now?" I begged looking back up at Austin and clasping his right hand into both of mine tightly.

"Yeah." He nodded and I kissed his jaw before dragging him forward, leaving Aleena and Tony where they were.

***

"Have fun?" Adam asked as he walked onto the bus where I was sat alone as Austin had to do a photoshoot and Tony wasn't at all busy so Aleena made him busy, if you catch my drift.

"It was great." I announced, clutching the Olaf stuffed toy that Austin bought for me closer to my chest as I grinned at the photographer from watching Mulan.

"Glad you had fun."

"Well then, tell your face." I paused my film to sit up straight, my eyes fixated on his figure as he walked to the kitchen.
"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." He shrugged taking a bottle of water from the ice box.

"Don't bullshit me, Elmakias."

It took a few minutes but eventually, Adam turned and faced me, leaning against the counter.

"I just miss you, I guess."

"What? You see me every day."

"I know but ever since Austin came into the picture, things aren't the same with us."

"They are."

"They're really not." He scoffed and rubbed his head.
"Look, let's just forget this and move on with our lives."

"No. Somethings up your butt and you're not explaining it t-"

"I'm jealous."

"What of?"

"Austin."

"I don't get it.

"I know it was all meaningless to you but for me, it wasn't. The flirting, it was all real for me."

"Oh. Oh!" I covered my mouth with my hands for a few seconds before standing up.
"Are you saying you fancy me?"

"I guess." He shurgged and turned his attention to the lable on his bottle.

"Why didn't you say something sooner?" I asked, my voice soft as to not scare him away from the conversation.

"What difference would it have made? None."

"It might've."

"You've never liked me, Ray-"

"Don't tell me who I like and don't."

"If you're going to say you did like me, I know that's bullshit because as soon as Austin arrived that was it, you didn't need to be told twice to fall for him."

"I did like you, actually." Adam looked up at me then.
"Just because my attention turned to Austin doesn't mean I never had feelings for you, Adam."

"I don't believe you."

"Ask Aly, she's had to hear all my innappropriate thoughts about you since we first met, even before then to be honest."

"But I'm nothing. How could you like me?"

"You're talented, funny, kind, fucking amazing smile, into the same music as me, loved cats as much as I do-"

"You really liked me?"

"Yes."

"Oh. I feel stupid." He sighed and walked over to me.
"If I had asked you out, would you have ditched me for Austin?"

"I wouldn't have ditched you. I wouldn't stayed with you but if my feelings for him got as intense as they have now, I would've had no choice to breka up with you. That doesn't mean I would've left you for him, just that I don't find it fair to be with one person when you have strong feelings for another. It wouldn't be fair on me or you."

"I get that." He nodded and smiled slightly.
"Guess that makes me feel a bit better."

"Good now if you don't mind, I have a film to get back to."

"Alright, I've got to go meet Alex anyway." He kissed my head then rushed off of the bus, allowing me to return to my film.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really like 5sos, okay
I didn't invite you to my barbeque so why you up in my grill