I Release You Tonight

Two

"Jules," his voice was loud against my skin.

"Hmm?" I opened my eyes slowly.

"There's someone at the door for you," Sean was sitting right in front of the couch with a cup of coffee in his hands. He didn't look happy, but he was still shirtless so I guess that made up for him not smiling. I sat up slowly, glancing at the front door. I saw the familiar figure... James. "Here," Sean handed the cup of coffee to me as I slowly got up.

"Thank you," my voice was raspy and quite, full of sleep. I rubbed my eyes as I walked over to the door with my coffee. I saw James standing there with a box in hand. Oh fuck, I haven't gotten all of his stuff together yet. All of his clothes that were here are still being washed. I opened the screen door and stepped outside.

"Hey Juliette," I watched his eyes take in my outfit. I fell asleep in yoga shorts and a Flyers shirt.

"Hi James, uh do you wanna come in?" I asked, not knowing what to say or how to act.

"Sure, thanks." I opened the door, and Sean wasn't in the living room anymore. That was probably a good thing.

"So, why are you here?" I asked clutching my cup to my lips. The hot liquid slipped down my throat.

"You move on fast," James looked at me accusingly as he saw Sean's shirt on the floor.

"I'm still single so I don't know what you're talking about," James found this funny.

"Here's your stuff slut," he tossed the box onto the floor, "I want my stuff now."

"Your box of shit is in the dining room, but all your clothes you've left here are in the dryer. You're welcome to go get them now." I shrugged.

"Actually, all of his clothes are in the garbage back next to the box." Sean spoke casually as he carried a plate of French toast with bacon into the living room. I smiled at him as he sat on the couch.
As James walked into the dining room, Sean squeezed my hand quickly but I didn't wanna let go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
I'm just really into this story, haha. Hence the frequent updates.