I Release You Tonight

Seven

I watched her chest fall and rise with every breath she took. Everything about her was perfect and beautiful. The way her hair fell, the way she giggled, the way she cared about my well being more than herself... the way she fits in my arms. How the sun shines through the window and lands on her, the way she looks in my shirt. Juliette's eyes quickly fluttered open and glanced over at me.

"What time is it?" Her voice was filled with sleep and it was one of the most adorable things I've ever heard.

"It's nine in the morning," I've been up for about a half an hour. She carefully, yet gracefully, flipped herself over. Her stomach grazed my chest slightly as she placed her elbows next to my head.

"Good morning," she whispered, her voice was still full of sleep, before leaning down and kissing me. Good morning it is. Her hair fell around us like a curtain from the world.

"Good morning baby," she kissed me again before laying on my chest. Her fingers grazed my skin and drew pointless patterns with the pads of her fingers. We just laid there in bed, not paying attention to how much time has passed.

***

Juliette had some random country station playing as she drove around town.

"Where are we going?" She refused to let me drive, so I have no idea where we are going.

"To the grocery store so I can get stuff to make for us," her voice was all nonchalant as she turned on her turn signal. I wanted to pay for lunch, "then we're going to Panera. Unless you want to eat first," she looked over at me smiling. How is she so perfect?

"It's up to you,"

"No. Pick now." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Panera first baby," a small smile formed on her lips. "I Want Crazy" by Hunter Hayes came on the radio and she turned the volume up as loud as it could do. Once the instrumental stopped and he began singing, she sang along. Her fingers tapped on the steering wheel along with the beat. I thought she was beautiful focused on hockey but when she's lost in the music... she's gorgeous. How could James have hurt her when she's just... perfect? What if she didn't know how perfect she was?
As she turned the car off, she glanced over at me blushing.

"Why are you staring at me?" She asked curiously. I simply shrugged. We got out of the car and started walking towards Panera.

"You're perfect... that's why." She rolled her eyes as she looked at me but before she could say she wasn't, my lips were on hers proving that she was.