Nothing Will Tear Us Apart

Madly In Love

Mama , Papa shrieked Nora and Leo as they jumped on their parents bed .Shh whispered Fernando as he stroked his beloved wifes cheek. Out come on lets get some breakfast. Ok papa i want jam and toast and orange juice ordered Leo . And i want rice crispies ordered Nora aswell . Nora im getting my breakfast before you because i asked first teased Leo. No Leo I'm older than you right papa questioned Nora with her puppy dog eyes. I will both give ye yere breakfast at the same time sighed Fernando . 10 minutes later Nora and Leo were happily eating their breakfast on the kitchen table. Fernando slipped away up stairs to Daneille. As he entered the room he saw she wasn't in bed. He heard noises in the bathroom and popped his head in. He saw Daneille vomiting into the toilet. You ok ? Do you want me to bring you to the doctor later. Fernando kindly offered. No I'm fine its all part of the pregnancy I've been here before twice remember ? She smiled. Yes I will never forget , let me go down stairs and bring you up a glass of water and ill call Juan and ask him if he can bring Nora and Leo to the park later ok ? Sounds like a plan smiled Daneille. As Fernando went down stairs to get her a glass of water. Daneille took a shower and got dressed. She changed into a maxi dress and a pair of flip flops and left her long brown hair lying on her shoulders. She headed down the stairs and caught eyes with Fernando . Here's your glass of water doubt you'll need it he smirked. No but thanks anyway she leaned in for a kiss and went to see Nora and Leo. Mama hugged the two toddlers . Hey how are my two favourite kids going ? Fine I'm building a jigsaw smiled Nora. Leo what are you doing ?she questioned. He shrugged and walked over to the pool with a football. Daneille followed him out but was stopped on her tracks by Fernando . He put his arms around her waist . Daneille put her hands around his neck and hugged him tightly.I love you Fernando Torres she cooed. And I love you Daneille Torres he laughed. And in another couple of months we will have another little Torres on our hands chuckled Daneille.

5 months later*

Fernando I called Grecia needs a bottle before we head to the beach. And can you bring me down her changing bag so I can pack her a few things? I asked. Ok sure he smiled. He handed me her bag and I laced her down on the blanket while Nora came running over playing with her. I ran up stairs and got into my bikini and put a maxi dress over and headed down stairs. I spotted Fernando running after Leo trying to get a towel off him and Nora in its if laughter laughing at them sitting with Garcia. I picked up Garcia and Juan entered along with Sergio , Pepe and David. Hey Juan I smiled . He cam over towards me and cooed over Garcia. Can I hold her ? Of course Juan I laughed you would be doing me a favour. As Juan wet over to Sergio sittin down with Garcia. I walked over to Fernando I handed him some beach bags and he put them in the car. Daneille hugged Sergio. Ok ok Sergio calm down . I laughed. Daneille called Fernando . Yes I smiled . At you ready to go to the beach ? Sure am are Nora and Leo tied into in the car ? Yes everything ready only Garcia I will put her in now he grinned. He loved the fact of having another child. If your lucky it seems Juan is having a great time with her I chuckled. As I headed to the car after Juan reluctantly gave me Garcia I tied her in and told everyone we would see them at the beach later. I sat in the car and turned to see Leo trying to read Garcia a story. I laughed and looked and Fernando . He put his hand on my knee and leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. I love you Daneille how are we so lucky he doted . I don't know but all I know is I love you too . As we stopped the car and it out to go to the beach. Nora and Leo got put first and held Fernando's hand I picked up Garcia who was dressed in a cute sailors outfit. We settled down on the beach. Nora and Leo were in their swimsuits and Fernando was in his shorts . Fernando headed down to the sea with the kids. I stayed and played with my 6 month old daughter in te sand. I saw Sergio from the distance with his girlfriend. He smiled at me and went to the sea over to Nora and Leo along with Fernando . His girlfriend stayed with me and we chatted for awhile. She offered to watch Garcia as I head down to the sea. Sergio picked up Nora and Leo and left me and Fernando too ourselves. Hello he smirked. And wrapped his arms around my back he leant in for a kiss. I love you so much Fernando I smiled . You too Daneille you are my world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys ! First fanfic .. Wooo Hooo !!! Comment