Status: This was just a quick little oneshot and wanted to reflect on Die being a daddy :3

Die's Little Hime

Precious Hime

Die could smell the sweet scent of cherry blossoms he would usually smell on his beloved wife. He knew that he wasn't dreaming since he could feel her in his arms. How he missed holding her like this as they slept. He was in between that state of asleep and awake. He was used to that now ever since Amara came home from the hospital along with their new baby girl. Amara had given birth to their daughter three days ago and he couldn't be happier. He absolutely loved his little girl ever since Amara told him that she was pregnant.

His Ame. His hime. He loved her more than anything in the world. He knew that he was going to protect her. Amara even laughed when Die said Ame wasn't allowed to date until she was thirty. Die wasn't serious of course but he would do anything for his little girl. He then opened his eyes when he heard Ame begin to cry. Amara shifted a little with a groan, her nose scrunching. Die knew that Amara needed to rest since she was still sore and recovering after nearly twenty hours of labor.

Die then kissed her shoulder, "Rest, ai. I'll take care of Ame-chan."

Amara groaned and smiled a little, "Thank you, danna-sama..."

Die smiled and kissed her cheek before getting out of bed. He made his way to his daughter's room and made his way to her crib. He knew that Amara breastfed her only a couple hours ago so she couldn't be hungry now. Die then decided to see if her diaper needed to be changed. He carefully picked her up then took her towards the changing table. He then softly laid her down and proceeded to change her. He was glad that Amara and himself took some classes while she was still pregnant. He felt like a better father to his little girl.

Once he was done changing Ame, he decided to stay with her a little longer until she fell asleep. He made his way to the rocking chair that was in the corner. He noticed that she was wearing the onesie he had bought for Amara for Mother's Day while she was still pregnant. He smiled while he looked down at her. He lightly stroked her cheek with his thumb, seeing her close her chocolate eyes. Her mouth was slightly parted as she breathed softly, showing she had fallen asleep again. Die continued to rock in the chair, watching his daughter.

Die never thought this would happen to him. Him settling down and having a family. He used to love partying and having one night stands; but ever since he's met Amara, he had stopped getting drunk like an idiot and going home with a different girl every night. When he knew that upset Amara, it upset him knowing that it made her sad. He never wanted to change for a girl but Amara made him feel special. When he asked Amara to be his girlfriend, he was thrilled but when he asked her to be his wife, he was more than ecstatic. They have been married for a year and five months and now they have their daughter.

Die smiled down at Ame and kissed her forehead gently, "I love you, my precious hime..."

He slowly got up from the chair to place Ame back into her crib. He pulled her blanket over her and made sure that she was bundled up. Die placed another kiss on her head with a smile. He quietly made his way out of her room, closing the door but leaving the door slightly ajar. He walked back to his bedroom to crawl back into bed with Amara. He sighed softly as he climbed back into bed. He immediately wrapped his arm around her waist, bringing her back against his chest.

Amara shifted slightly and placed a hand over his hand to rub it, "Hime doing all right?"

"Hai, she's just fine," Die whispered while kissing her shoulder.

"Good," Amara replied with a yawn.

Die buried his face into her hair, taking in her scent. He loved her more than anything. He then kissed along her shoulder and held her closer.

"I love you, Amara-chan..." Die whispered.

Amara smiled and intertwined her fingers with Die's, "I love you too, Die-sama."
♠ ♠ ♠
d'awww X3 this will go along with a story that I am writing. It's basically Die and Amara's love story <3
I wanted to write about when they have their daughter.