Status: Part one of a two part story

Going Away to College

Part 2/2

4 years later:

I was desperately searching the crowd of recent and celebrating graduates, everyone was cheering and hugging and they were hard to tell apart in their identical robes. Thankfully I felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around my waist as a pair of familiar lips placed a gentle kiss on my neck.
“Miss me?”
“Pshh hardly.”
My actions told a different story seeing as I turned to face him holding onto him tight nuzzling my face into his messy hair.
“I can’t believe college is over just like that, it feels like the years just flew by.” Alex nodded in agreement before pulling me in for a kiss that was one step away from public indecency.
“Well we made it somehow; I’ll have to admit it was a bit distracting rooming with you. Now enough of this talk! Let’s celebrate!”

That night after hours of celebration and more relatives throwing money at us than I knew Alex or myself had, we were finally relaxing with some horrible tv movie. I was more focused on my position in Alex’s arms- my favorite place to be. I whined in protest as Alex moved to stand up, robbing me of my comfort.
“Don’t whine it’s unbecoming. And whiners don’t get their last graduation present.”
That got my attention, just because I am a grown man and a college graduate doesn’t mean I can’t love presents. I waited as patiently as I could as Alex disappeared into our room only to emerge moments later empty-handed. Before I could comment, or demand my present, Alex was pulling me to my feet and kneeling in front of me.
“You got me a blowjob?”
Alex laughed shaking his head, “be serious for a minute will you?”
I was being serious, he knows I love blowjobs, and personally I think they make great presents. Before I could argue my case on why blowjobs are one of the best presents to receive I noticed him pulling something from his pocket, -wait was that a ring box?
“Jack, I love you so much. Ever since the day we met I knew you were something special. I mean who else could look so flawless stumbling into a room? And then that same day we got to know each other in a way some people can spend years striving for. The more I learned about you the more I was convinced I was dreaming, what are the odds my first day on my own in a new place I meet someone like you?”
Alex took a brief pause to collect himself whereas I didn’t even bother, my tears had been flowing since 'flawless stumbling'.
“Being with you has been the best four years of my life and being without you isn’t even an option anymore, you’re a part of me Jack, forever. Will you marry me?”
At this point all hope of forming intelligible words was long gone, so I sputtered what was vaguely recognizable as a yes while nodding furiously. As soon as the ring was on my finger he was on his feet wrapping me in one of his hugs I’ve been addicted to since the day we met, though they were much more intimate now.
I leaned my forehead down resting it against my fiancés, bringing my hand up to wipe his eyes that had gotten misty at some point. “I love you Alex, so fucking much.”
“Thank you Jack”
“For what?” Was he thanking me for loving him? For saying yes? What the-
“For making dumb decisions even in college.”
♠ ♠ ♠
And there it is, I've never written a proposal before so I tried my best. It's kind of a cliche short story but I was in a mood for fluff this morning so this came out.

Thanks to JamieAllOver and pshhitshannah for commenting hope this pleases ya?

If you read this and could take a quick second to let me know what you thought that would be great because I really do appreciate any and all feedback.

Also if you have any ideas for one shots you want written send them my way and I'll see what I can do I've been wanting to write more. Thanks!

P.s. I have a jalex chapter fic up here you should check out if you're looking for jalex to read