Status: this is a finished story, i will update as many times as i can. Enjoy, leave some feedback **cheers**

The Trouble With Lust Is...

Chapter Fourteen.

She lay beside me, and I couldn’t believe she actually decided to stay over. I thought for sure she’d leave once we were done having sex. She stirred in her sleep, and mumbled a few things I couldn’t understand.

I moved her hair away from her face, and kissed her shoulder lightly. The bite mark left a bruise, and I made a mental note to be easier next time we had sex. She moved to face me, and fluttered her eyes open. “Good morning.” I replied kissing her forehead.

She smiled replying “Good morning, Trey. I think I need an aspirin. Everything hurts.” She blushed looking away from me.

We just went through a box of condoms when she finally admitted she couldn’t take anymore. We showered than went to bed, and just now a little before noon we both woke up. “Well, I did my job. Everything should hurt.” I moved her over to my side, and stood up. “I’ll be right back; I’ll get you an aspirin and some water.”

Walking into the kitchen, then the bathroom I opened the cabinet door and took out some pills. I could hear her making noise from the room, and then her voice was closer to the bathroom. She stood in front of me still naked, smiling. “What’s for breakfast?” she asked grabbing the aspirins, and swallowing them.

Her messy bed hair and sex broken body made me instantly hard. She looked at me and smiled. I laughed pulling her closer. “You.” I began nibbling on her neck.

“I don’t think so, you are going to kill me if we have sex again.” She pushed away, and walked over to the fridge. Taking out eggs, and milk she started assembling everything for breakfast. “French toast sound good?”

“Well if I can’t have you, then sure French toast is fine.”

Walking over to her I helped make the egg mixture as she heated the skillet, and took out some slices of bread. She buttered the pan, and I mixed the sliced bread in the egg mix. We finished making breakfast and sat down on the sofa to eat. She placed her legs over mine, and we began eating from one plate.

She greedily swiped away most of the slices and I looked at her amazed. “I can’t believe you just ate most of the food.” I licked the syrup off the side of her lips.

“I didn’t really eat yesterday, I was hungry.” She retorted placing the plate on the coffee table. “You had like four slices of pizza, remember?”

We played for awhile, than she placed her hand on my face. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I’m just confused is all.”

“With what?” I asked grabbing her hands, entwining it with mine.

“With this; with us. With everything. I don’t know what’s going on. One minute we’re at each others throats, than we’re like this. We used to hate each other, but now look at us. I’m so confused.” She placed a pillow on her lap, shielding her naked body.

I understood why she felt that way. I didn’t really know what was going on; I never thought I’d be in a situation like this. The longest relationship I had was an on-and-off relationship with my high school girlfriend Heather. I never thought I’d feel this way about any, especially Sandreya Flores.

We hated each other. But now, I was baffled. I shrugged my shoulders. “I can’t really say much, except that I’m unsure as well. What I do know is that I’ve missed you. The whole time you were gone all I did was think about you.”

She sighed. “I just hate being in any position that I’m not in control of my feelings. I don’t want to get involved with you if all this is sex, because I can tell you right now I don’t want to be in anything like that.”

“What do you want from me then?” I looked at her hazel eyes, unsure.

“I don’t know, I just don’t want to be anyone’s booty call.”

Did I like her now? Yes, did I want a relationship with her? I wasn’t so sure. We were just so different, and she knew it. “I don’t know what to say, but I do know I don’t want you to feel like that’s all you’ll ever be to me. I’m just not good with relationships. I know how much we clash and I don’t want to start something that will just turn to shit later.”

She moved herself off of my lap and sat quietly.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I just need some time to think. Uh, I-I’m going to go.” She placed the pillow on the sofa, and walked toward the bedroom. She came storming out with her underwear on, and no bra.

I stopped her mid-stride but she swatted my hand away. “What is wrong with you?”

“Nothing, I just need to go.” She started pulling her clothes together, and getting dressed.

I should’ve let her go, let her calm down but I couldn’t watch her leave again, and not come back. This girl had my feelings in a knot. “Calm down. You’re not leaving.”

“Yeah, I am. So, just quit trying to manhandle me.”

“Stop being a dick, then I would.” I tossed her jacket out of her hand, and pulled her onto the sofa with me. “We’re adults, we are going to talk. You’re not going to leave and disappear again.”

She huffed like a child. “There’s nothing to talk about. We had some fun, and now we have to face the truth.”

“Which is?” I asked.

“That we can’t be together, together. We will always go at each others throats, we don’t belong together.”

“Just because we’re confused doesn’t mean we can’t figure this out. I’ll admit that this whole relationship whatever it may or may not be is confusing, but I like you enough to want to fan things out. So please, just relax. Stop being so quick to leave.” I turned her around to face me, and waited till she relaxed before sliding her onto the sofa.

“Fine, we can talk. I just don’t expect any good from it.”

--
The first ten minutes started out good, then she started bring up all the times I mistreated her and how much of an asshole I’d been. She couldn’t get passed my high school imagine, especially since I still showed so much of it. Before I knew it I insulted her family and she threw a glass cup at me, nearly missing my head.

“You’re a racist prick.” She replied as she searched for something else to throw at me. “I can’t believe I forgot what a complete and utter fool you are. You know absolutely shit about my family, but you think you have the right to disrespect us.”

“I’m not racist, I just say ignorant things. But, you aren’t any better than me. You’re just as disrespectful; making fun of me for spending my dad’s money. It’s not my fault you’re poor.” Right after the words flew out of my mouth I regretted it.

Her phone started to buzz before she could speak. Looking at the ID she picked up. “Hello?” she looked at me and glared.

I walked around her to give myself some space.

“Wait, what?” she replied confused. “He what?” she covered her mouth, stunned.
I looked at her, worried as a tear ran down her cheek. She gripped the back of the chair, and hauled over.

I grabbed her arm and took the phone away as she balled on the floor.

“H-Hello?” the female’s voice continued to speak and I looked at Sandreya completely unaware of what was going on.

“Okay, thank you.” I hung up and grabbed Sandreya by her arm pulling her up. She was fully crying now as I pulled her closer to me.

“M-My father… My father!” her lips quivered violently.

I soothed her back trying to calm her down. “I know.” Rocking her back and forth, she continued to cry into my shoulder repeating the same thing over and over again.

My father, my father.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you LoveIsJustATrap, you gave me the push to update

Thank you all for reading, please comment with some feedback, and don't forget to subscribe and recommend.

Night, dahlings.