Status: this is a finished story, i will update as many times as i can. Enjoy, leave some feedback **cheers**

The Trouble With Lust Is...

Chapter Nineteen.

I woke up almost forgetting where I was, but as I looked at Treys sleeping face I remembered. I climbed off the bed slowly and headed to his bathroom. Looking at the mirror I almost couldn’t recognize my reflection. I’d lost some weight and my eyes were dark from the lack of sleep I’d have from the last five months of hell.

I couldn’t remember why I left, but then I couldn’t return. I felt ashamed. I felt like no one would’ve missed me, but when Trey told me how he really felt I knew how stupid I had been. He loved me, and even if I didn’t want to believe it myself, I loved him.

I love Trevor Morgan. There I said it.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth by the time Trey woke up. He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. “Morning.” I replied moving toward him.

He stood up and pulled me closer to him. “It can be.” He replied soulfully.

I felt his erection on my stomach and smirked. Something’s were just the same with him and I was grateful for this. I rubbed him lightly and he sighed. “Don’t start anything you can’t finish, Morgan.”

He grabbed my ass and I giggled as he nibbled on my neck. “This is something I definitely intend to finish.”

He lifted me, and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pulled my t-shirt off. He looked hungrily at my breast and I began licking my lips. “Have you missed me?”

He shook his head while laying me slowly on his bed. My legs were still around his waist and he grinned at me as he licked his finger and placed them on my heated area. I moaned, his touch made my skin burn. He continued a circular motion as I unwrapped my legs.

Sliding onto the floor he continued rubbing me and then slowly added his long slender finger inside me. He smiled at how wet I’d become. “The question is, have you missed me?”

I bit on my finger in delight as his fingers continued to thrust in and out, as he continued to pleasure me. I gripped the bed as my legs began to twitch and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I tried my hardest to keep quiet as I came hard onto his fingers.

He laughed then slid his way back on top of me. I wasn’t sure if it was the release or that fact that I knew I had another one coming that made me want him so much more. He forcefully kissed me as he cupped my breast. He looked at my hardened nipple and slid it in his mouth as he sucked it.
“Trey?” I asked mid-moan.

“Yeah, baby—“he slid his penis in between my folds and I couldn’t take the teasing.

“I love you.”

He stopped, looking at me. Grabbing my face, he kissed me again replying “I love you too.” nuzzling his face in between my neck, and collarbone, but immediately went back to his task. “No more talking.” He demanded.

Grabbing a condom from his side dresser, he ripped it open, and I helped him place it over his penis. He threw onto my back, and pushed my legs back till they reached my face and started tapping my wet folds.

I anxiously cried out but he silenced me with a hard smack on my left ass cheek. I cried out in pain, but he continued on unfazed. Placing a finger inside, then guiding himself in me, I hissed as he stretched me. He laughed while pushing further in and pinching my swelling nub.

I couldn’t breathe with his weight on me, but it felt so good I didn’t bother to stop him. Faster and faster he pumped as his bed started making rocking sounds. I was afraid his parents might hear us but he didn’t care. He continued to thrust and play with me. Spitting on my clit and rubbing harder I felt the sensation building up pushing me over in ecstasy.

I cried out as my body convoluted and he forcibly came behind me. He convulsed, screaming my name out and then slumped over. He slowly slid out and ran to the bathroom to discard the condom. I pulled the cover over me and waited till jumped into bed with me before speaking. “Do I need to worry about anything today?”

He looked confused replying “What do you mean?”

“Do I need to worry about whatever it is your father has to tell me; I know the last time we spoke it didn’t go so well. I went postal on him and I’m afraid he might hate me because of it.”

He rubbed my cheek and smiled. “Trust me he doesn’t hate you. We were all just worried about you. He said you weren’t yourself that day. Everyone’s glad you’re back.”

I moved closer into his embrace “Me too. I’ve missed you.”

**
I couldn’t stop fidgeting in my seat while we waited for Mr. Morgan in his office. My legs shook uncontrollably and I started to feel suffocated. Trey held onto my hand while his father walked into the office. He smiled at me and I took that as a good sign.

“Good afternoon, Sandreya. Trevor.” He took a seat and folded his hands. “First off to cut the tension, I would like to apologize for how insensitive I had been. I didn’t realize how effected you were. I should’ve been more aware and not so solemn. I truly am sorry.”

I was shocked; I didn’t expect him to be the one apologizing. “But I’m the one who over reacted. It was my fault.”

“No, it wasn’t. You just lost your father. You didn’t know how to deal with it, and instead of me giving you some time to cope with it I rushed you in for a meeting. So again, I apologize.”

I nodded in recognition. Finally having that weight off my shoulder I waited till he spoke again.

“Okay, well there are some things I need to talk about first. While you were gone as per request from Trey I hired a private detective. Now, he did a little digging around to see if you would’ve found some family to live with, what we found out was although your father signed the birth certificate and raised you, Mr. Flores isn’t your biological father. Now –“

“Wait! Hold the phone, what do you mean he’s not my father? How is that even possible?” I asked stupefied.

“Well it seems as though your mother had gotten pregnant by another man while she lived in Mexico. Your father, Mr. Flores and your mother decided to raise you together. They were married when she was eight months pregnant with you. They moved to San Antonio right before you were born.”

“Then when your mother passed away you two moved to Austin. I know it sounds a little far-fetched but I have the documents. Your biological fathers name is Andre Martinez. He lives in Juarez, Mexico. That’s all the information I received.”

“I don’t get it, why didn’t my father tell me?”

“I don’t know why he didn’t tell you, but what I do know is that he loved you more than anything. Now, if we can move on we need to discuss the policy and the matter of his will. What do you want to know first?”

I looked over to Trey unsure. “The last will and testament, I guess.”

He pulled out a manila folder and began reading from a series of notes. To sum it all up, my father left me a lock box with a few documents, some of my mother’s affects, and a small sum of $500.00 just in case I needed some money. He then went into details about the insurance policy and how much of that I’d receive because I was the only beneficiary.

My mouth hung open when he told me I’d receive $85,000 after all the legal fees, and taxes. My mouth was dry and although this was told to me before, this was the first time I’d actually let it sink in.

“It’ll take about a month to clear, but you’ll have your money before you know it. I’ll help you with anything you need.” Mr. Morgan replied as he closed the folders and slid them into his bottom drawer.

“I don’t know what to say; except I don’t have anywhere to stay.”

Trey patted my hand, replying “Don’t worry, we’ll figure it out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
KABOOM!!

Thinking about doing a pt2 of this, but I'm not to sure.
thoughts?

If you guys think I should, I'll start writing it tonight.

lata dahlings.