Status: this is a finished story, i will update as many times as i can. Enjoy, leave some feedback **cheers**

The Trouble With Lust Is...

Chapter three.

I looked at my phone; texting Ella for the last hour had my mind in another world. She had arrived in France last night, and I already missed her. My father began to express his concerns for me, and how I needed to keep in contact with him at all times. He wore a fresh clean shirt, and a freshly shaven face.

I felt butterflies in my stomach; I didn’t know how to act now that I was leaving. He explained about the apartment he found for me, and how I’d be sharing it with someone he trusted. I assumed it was some distant relative. “Papi, please. I’ll be fine. I’m a smart girl. You don’t have anything to worry about.” I wiped a lonely tear away from his cheek.

“I need to tell you something, it’s important.” He cleared his throat. “So, you know how I’ve been working with Mr. Morgan, helping him out. Well you see—“

I couldn’t hear anything that was coming out of his mouth, all I could see was Trey Morgan walking toward me, with a huge grin on his face. His stupid face. “What’s Trevor Morgan doing pulling a suitcase?”

“Dreya, that’s what I have to talk to you about.” He tried to grab my attention, but I couldn’t get passed Trey’s stupid smile.

“Hey, roomy!” Trey placed his suitcase next to mine. Winking at me, and continued to smile.

“Wait, what?” I asked confused.

“Oh, didn’t Mr. Flores tell you? We’re roommates.” He shook my dad’s hand, his smile never wavering.

“Dad, what is he talking about, he’s joking right?” I felt my eye twitch. Was this some sick and cruel joke? I didn’t find one bit of it funny.

“No, no. It’s not. I’m sorry you have to find out this way. But, Mr. Morgan and I decided that it’d be a good idea to have you two stay connected. Neither of you can live in a city you’ve never been in, and not have a support system. Trevor is going to the same school as you, it was the best decision I could think of.” He pointed to the departure board, and gave me a quick hug. “I love you, mi vida.”

I was stunned.

Shock.

Disgusted.

Trey just smirked as he watched me stand there in sheer horror. “But…”

“Call me when you settle get in New York City.”

I grabbed my small suitcase, and walked off. I was livid. Just livid. Trey handed off his ticket, and walked ahead of me. I quickly followed suit, hoping I’d at least have a seat far away from him.

I looked for my seat to find Trey standing in front of the overhead compartment, stuffing his small duffel bag inside. He looked at me, and blew a kiss.

“This can’t be happening to me, what did I do to deserve such bad luck?” I waited for him to sit, and then stuffed my bad next to his. I looked at my seat, and grimaced. He was enjoying every bit of my misery. “Stop smiling, it’s not funny.”

“He chuckled. “I tried to tell you when I saw you at your job. But, you didn’t want to hear it.”

“Uh, if I’d know this was what I had waiting for me I would’ve took a handful of painkillers, and ended my life.” I smoothed my skirt, and sat down.

“Don’t be so dramatic. It’s not like I had any say in this joke of an agreement. Besides, I doubt we’ll see much of each other. Well, besides having the same internship, and going to the same school, there will be plenty of time away from each other.” He took his headphones out of his pocket, and placed them in his ear.

The best thing he could have done was end this stupid little conversation. I grabbed my phone from my jacket pocket, and started texting Ella. She had to know what I was dealing with; she had to give me advice.

Before I killed him.

We were only half way through the plane ride when I had to use the bathroom. He took his headphones off, and looked at me. “Where are you going?”

“To flush myself down the damn toilet.” I replied as I walked toward the bathroom, and closed the door. My head ached, and my stomach felt like I hadn’t ate in days. This was supposed to be a new beginning for me, and yet it was turning into a nightmare before my eyes.

I looked into the toilet, and wondered what would happen to me if I tried to really flush myself down there. “I wish.”

I felt the sudden thrust of someone coming into the bathroom, nearly knocking me into the toilet. “WHAT THE HELL?” I screamed.

“Shhh, relax. It’s just me.” Trey closed the door behind him.

“Get out!” I demanded.

He grabbed my shoulders, and pushed passed me. “Oh, please. Now be quiet.” Grabbing a small plastic bag from his pocket, he opened it, and immediately the smell of weed crept into my nose. “Normally I’d never offer you, but do you want?”

I looked at him, and my nose flared. “Are you kidding me? How the hell did you get that onto the plane?” I tried to move away from him as possible. The damn bathroom stall was made to fit a toddler. “I’m leaving, this is ridiculous.”

He grabbed my hand, and pulled me closer to him. “Chill, will you? I’m trying to be civil to you; at least you can do the same.”

I don’t know what annoyed me more; the fact that he considered this as a treaty, or the fact that had no reservations. He had little care for consequences, and it disgusted me. I gritted me teeth, I felt so venomous. “You’re going to get us in trouble. If we get arrested I’m blaming everything on you. I’ll let them know you kept me hostage.”

He laughed. “Oh please. Who cares? Besides, no one will listen to a mouse like you, Mexico.” He grabbed a bunch of thin brown papers, and started rolling a blunt.

I huffed. “Fine, let me do it, I don’t want your spit all over it.”

He looked at me skeptically, but handed over everything. As soon as I had it in my hand, I dropped it all into the toilet, and flushed. His face was in shock, and I smiled. His jaw dropped, and I knew he’d be furious as soon as he could find the words.

I opened the door, and shut it behind me. The flight attendant looked at me, and smiled. “Is everything okay?” her voice a sound of concern.

“Yeah, just peachy.” I could hear Trey cursing, and smiled as I headed back to my seat. If I had to live with that idiot, at least I’d make the most of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
faith will always move you...

Hey ya'll!

cmnt, sub, recommend!!!

but, most importantly, have a fabulous day!