Status: this is a finished story, i will update as many times as i can. Enjoy, leave some feedback **cheers**

The Trouble With Lust Is...

Chapter Nine.

After Trey’s overly detailed friendly talk about some random girl having sex with him I started to lose what little respect I had for him. Sure, I didn’t give him any reason to be pleasant toward me, but I didn’t expect him to be so blatantly disrespectful, and smug about it.

Some days I felt the urge to just jump into his bed, and have sex, but then I remember what a mega-jerk he really was, and fought the urge away. As I looked through some clearance racks to find a decent dress for this ‘freshmen mixer’ they were having at some loft downtown.

Miriam stood in front of me, chewing on a lollipop, and talking about her latest boy troubles. “I tell you I should just become a lesbian. At least I can trust a woman to not break my heart.” She looked at me and smiled. “Still thinking about Mr.-high-and-mighty?”

I shook my head and scoffed. “Please, he should be so lucky. That jerk really gets under my skin. I thought by now he’d be a little decent to live with, but it’s been hell. All he does it make me uncomfortable. I’m still upset that he thought it’d be cool guy talk to tell me all the nasty stuff he’s done. Like, what’s wrong with him?”

She laughed, pointing her lollipop at me. “Girl, please. That boy has it bad for you. He’s just trying to make you jealous. I bet he hasn’t had sex with anyone, and it’s driving him crazy. I mean, I’d be going crazy if I did what you did to him. I’m surprised he doesn’t have a huge case of blue balls!” she grabbed a long black dress, and placed it against her body.

“Well, it’d not like I initiated the first touch. He’s was all over me and I guess I needed some sort of release. It’s not my fault he didn’t have a condom and couldn’t have to sex with me. Sure, I could’ve helped him, but what for?” I placed a blue skirt against my hips and grimaced.

She continued to filter through the racks, until she found an asymmetrical tuck skirt, and threw it at me. “You would look sexy in that. I know you want to look good for your party.”

“It’s thirty bucks, I’m not a budget.” I tossed it back to her.

She quickly tossed it back, and smiled. “I have a great shirt for that, so you can save a few bucks. We can hit up some thrift-shops for shoes. Stop worrying so much, you act like you wouldn’t look good with a big brown sack on. Now, let’s continue that talk about how much you want to fuck the manhood out of Trey.”

I looked at her, and shook my head. She was so dramatic, but not completely wrong.

***
I held onto a plastic cup of some vodka and cranberry juice. Miriam snuck in her own stash, and with all these hot guys walking around, I needed as much liquid courage as possible. She jumped at the invitation of coming to any party that had a bunch of young and impressionable boys to entertain.

We laughed, and chatted through the loudness of the DJ. A few of my classmates stopped over to talk, but continued on partying. My feet hurt standing in these velvet platform ankle boots Miriam’s sister lent me. Honestly all I wanted to do was go home, and snuggle under my comforter.

This was Ella’s scene, not mine. The very thought of Ella made me sad. I missed my best friend so much. Miriam was great, but I still didn’t know her as well as I did Ella. She opened the top of her flask, and refilled her cup. “This is pretty funky, haven’t been to a collage party in awhile.”

I sipped on my drink, and smiled. “I usually only went out with my friend Ella. She was the party girl. I’m the stay-at-home-and-study type of girl.”

She leaned in and replied “No shit. I would’ve never thought that.”

I bumped her shoulder, and noticed her devious smile as she looked toward the exit. “Look at Trey with some girl on his arm. How convenient of him.”

I looked at the tall Blonde and instantly felt flushed. She had shoulder-length boxed colored blonde hair, and long tanned legs. She reminded me of Ella, just the cheaper, smuttier version.

He smiled as he walked over to us, grabbing her closer. He looked pleased with himself. “Hey, I didn’t know you were going to be here.” He looked me over, and smirked. “This is Stephanie. Stephanie, this is my roommate, Sandreya.”

Stephanie looked at me as she puckered her lips. She waved lightly at me, and looked at Miriam, and did the same. “Nice to me ya’ll.”

Miriam looked at me, and her eye brows rose. “Oh, hey Trey. Sandreya was just telling me she was getting ready to leave. Her friend Oscar invited us to a party at his apartment in Queens.” She looked at me, and bumped my shoulder.

“Oh, yeah. We’re just about to leave. We just wanted to make an appearance, and then we were going to head out.” I looked at him, then Stephanie who seemed too bored to care. He loosened his grip on her.

“But I just got here, you wouldn’t leave without hanging out for a bit?” He grabbed Stephanie by her waist, and she squealed in delight.

“I’m done with this party, it just got boring. Besides, you have Stephanie here to keep you company.” I smiled venomously her.

Miriam finished off her flask, and replied “Okay, as awkward as this seems, we’re out of here.” She grabbed my arm, and started to pull me away.

I moved so quick that I almost trampled her out of my way. Once we were outside, and away from the noise I bent over, and yelled loudly. A few people across the street looked at me as they walked away.

“Can you believe that asshole? Can you believe he actually brought that rent-a-slut over to meet me? She looked like she wanted to kill me. He did that shit on purpose.”

Miriam jumped up and down, and started laughing uncontrollably. “Look at you, look at how overwhelmed he has you. I thought you didn’t like him, I thought he was just your dumbass roommate who you wanted nothing to do with!” I guess it was true what they meant by there being only three types of people who told the truth; children, the drunk, and the angry.

Miriam was definitely a little bit of everything.

She giggled, and I couldn’t help but join in. “I sound like a jealous bitch, don’t I?”

She shook her head as she linked her arm in mine, and pulled me ahead. “Let’s get wasted, and complain about how we’re becoming sexually deprived woman. Maybe we can sneak into a strip club, and watch the men dangle their dicks in our faces. That sounds like fun, right?!”
***

I looked at my phone, noticing the time, and sighed. Miriam and I met up with a few of her friends, and we started drinking and I got so drunk I had to have her sister drive me home. I found the keys, and opened the door to my apartment. My eyes were so heavy and my feet were in so much pain all I wanted to do was climb into bed and hibernate.

“Where the hell have you been? It’s almost 5:00 in the morning, where did you just come from?” Trey started bombarding me with questions as he sat up from the sofa.

I hiccuped, still a little tipsy and replied “I’ve been out having fun, now if you don’t mind, I’m going to sleep.” I threw the heels off, and headed toward the sofa, not caring that he was still on it.

He moved over, and I threw myself on the sofa. My head inches from his leg he looked at me angrily. “You can’t just come home at this time, and expect to just shrug it off.”

I flipped my hair from my face, and it landed on his lap. He looked at it, and exhaled. “Honestly, I don’t care enough. You can leave now. I want to sleep.” I turned my face away from him, and curled my body fetus-style.

He moved closer, and placed my head on top of his lap. “I was worried. I called your phone, but you never answered. Are you drunk?” he moved in closer, and smelled me. “You smell like a liquor store.”

All I wanted was sleep, and his obsessive need to talk was driving me crazy. “Please, Trevor. I just want sleep. You can act like my dad tomorrow when I can at least try to pretend I care. Where’s Stephanie, go keep her company.”

He slid his hand across my hair, and slid his hand across my cheek, giving me little goose bumps. He didn’t speak immediately but I knew he had plenty to say. “You had me thinking the worst thoughts, I didn’t know if you were safe. I was going to call your dad if you didn’t come by the time the sun came up.”

I felt myself dosing off as he covered me with my comforter. He slid away, and for that moment, it felt like he kissed me on the cheek before I completely drifted off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, you awesome mibba-lovers.

Okay so, I'm in the process of writing a new story, when I'm ready to upload it I'll need a layout.
if anyone wants to help me with a new layout that would be rad.
it can be as plain and basic as possible, i don't care. I'm just tired of using the standard layout Mibba gives you.

The help is mucho appreciated!!!

*Spread love it's the Brooklyn Way.