An Unexpected Twist

Tarin

Tarin

We got the girls home, and situated with enough time for Mat to get enough sleep for his game the next day. The first night was crazy. Lots of crying and waking up, but after a few weeks the girls were on more of a schedule.

Amy came over a lot during the days. She always said she didn’t like babies and that the perfect age for a child was ten, because they were more self sufficient and fun, but I think her opinion has changed from being with Lane, Darce, and me.

Matty has been running on fumes. He sleeps a lot more after practice now, but he never complains and always helps me before he dozes off. We haven’t really been doing any wedding planning yet, but things are hectic and we could use a few months to get used to our new normal.

I think its funny how life has these unexpected twists, but things always seem to work out in the end, and I know that no matter what I’ll always have my friends and family here for me to help me with whatever I need. That’s a great thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its over already? Yes. For now. I think I might write a sequel, but not yet. I need some time to see where the story goes. I know you all want the wedding (and to know how the Caps do in the playoffs!! Remember the hockey part of this?), but I need some time to think about all this. So until then, BYE!