Status: Temporary Hiatus

It Started With a Whisper

"I'll be gentle. Don't you scream"

"So how long have you been fucking Mr. Franco?" I rolled my eyes, trying to work out one of the math problems I was assigned for homework.

"We haven't had sex yet." I practically heard her mouth fall open.

"WHAT?!" I didn't think the yelling was necessary, but when was anything Amelia did or said necessary? She only talked as much as she did because she liked the sound of her own voice.

"We haven't had sex yet." It wasn't a big deal to me, but apparently it meant the world to her, which I didn't understand because I was the one in the relationship, not her.

"Why the hell not?"

"Because I want him to see me as something more than a sex toy," I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, raising my eyebrows at her. She rolled her eyes at me, pushing her homework to the side.

"He practically stalked you until you agreed to be his girlfriend. I think he views you as more than a fuck buddy." She had a point, but something about Dave was different. I didn't want to rush anything. I actually liked him....a lot.

"I still don't think we're going to have sex anytime soon."

"You're going to give the man blue balls." She was exaggerating, as usual. I always wondered why Amelia felt the need to sleep with everything that moved and had a penis, and why she felt that the people around her had to do the same thing. I used to think it was self-esteem issues, but that didn't make sense because Amelia was absolutely gorgeous, and she was beyond smart. She had no reason to be insecure.

"Can we stop talking about this please? I'm actually trying to get my homework done, and even though you're my best friend, I don't feel comfortable talking about my sex life."

"You've never had an issue before." She was right. I didn't have an issue before, but her questions were beginning to bother me now. Maybe it was because my relationship with Dave was all she seemed to care about. Every time I saw her, which was basically every day, she either had new questions or asked old ones repeatedly to see if my answer changed.

"Well, I have an issue with it now." I didn't mean to snap at her, and I think she new that because she didn't get offended by my tone of voice.

"It's okay. You just want to hold back on the details. I understand. It's fine, but I have to get going. I have a date," she grinned widely. I didn't even bother asking who it was with. She had so many people under her belt that I couldn't keep up. I'd probably mix up everyone's names.

"You haven't even finished your homework," I pointed out, motioning to her nearly empty notebook that was supposed to be used for her statistics homework.

"Egh, I'll finish it when I get home. See you later, buttercup." She packed up her things and left me with some peace and quiet. Time seemed to fly by after that, and before I knew it, my math homework was done. I let out a huge sigh of relief and relaxed against the couch, closing my eyes. I could feel myself dozing off when someone knocked on the door. For a second I thought it was Amelia and considered not getting up, but I remembered that she had a key, so it couldn't be her.

"I come bearing gifts." Dave smiled at me when I opened the door, a large pizza in his hand.

"Hey," He leaned down to kiss my cheek, and I closed the door after he walked inside, "You have perfect timing. I just finished my homework, and I'm starving....but you did sort of interrupt an almost nap," I said, grabbing us plates, napkins, and drinks.

"You can nap after we eat." It probably wouldn't be a nap once I had food in my system. It wasn't extremely late, but it was late enough for me to sleep through the night if I gave myself the chance.

"I don't think it'll be a nap. If I go to sleep, I'm not waking up until tomorrow morning."

"Then you are not allowed to go to sleep." I giggled and rolled my eyes, stuffing the pizza in my mouth. I could be a bit of a pig when I ate, and once that little fact manifested in my brain, I wiped my mouth with a napkin and started taking smaller bites.

"You don't have to change the way you eat because of me, Aria. I actually enjoy the fact that you can eat as much as a grown man." He smiled widely at me, and I felt a lot better. I had never heard that come out of a man's mouth, but I wasn't going to complain. We were halfway through the box of pizza when the sleepiness finally started to hit me. I yawned obnoxiously, putting my plate on top of the pizza box.

"I said no sleeping." I looked up at a smiling Dave as I laid my head in his lap.

"I'm not sleeping. I'm just going to rest my eyes for a little bit."

"Bullshit." We both started laughing, and his fingers found their way to my sides.

"No, please don't." I was extremely ticklish, but it was something that was a big turn on for me. Tickling would ruin everything, but I was too late in my request. His fingers moved furiously against my sides, and I laughed as I tried my hardest to get away from his hands, "Please stop." The laughter was probably making him think that I really didn't want him to stop. Before I could even blink, he was on top of me, pressing me into the couch. We were both breathing heavy, and the look in his eyes was starting to scare me.

"You're so beautiful," He brushed my hair out of my eyes and leaned down to kiss me. This was not a particular position that I wanted to be in, but I didn't want him to move either. He pressed his body against me, and I slid my hands into his hair, tugging softly. He nipped at my bottom lip, which was another weakness of mine. If we didn't stop soon, I knew exactly where this was going to go. I pulled back to tell him that we should stop, but his lips moved to jaw, down to my neck, and he stopped right above my collarbone, sucking lightly. I knew I'd have a mark on account of the fact that I bruised easily. My hands seemed to have a mind of their own as I tugged at the bottom of Dave's shirt. He sat up so that I could pull it off, and I took the time to admire his perfectly sculpted abdomen. I swallowed hard, averting my eyes back to his face. He was smirking down at me.

"Like what you see?" My mouth was completely dry, but I managed a weak nod. He leaned back down, pulling my shorts down my legs. He ran his fingers over the exposed part of my stomach, and I visibly shivered. This wasn't fair.

"Bed," I mumbled against his lips. Amelia was known for walking in unannounced, and this wasn't something I wanted her to witness. I had just got done telling her that I wasn't going to be having sex for a while, but here I was, my legs wrapped around Dave's waist as he carried me to my bedroom. My butt hit the mattress, and he pulled my shirt over my head. I tugged him forward by his jeans, wrapping my arms around his neck when he was close enough. I scooted back on the bed, pulling him with me so that he was resting between my legs. I could feel him pressed against me, and I lifted my hips, giving us the friction we both needed. I whimpered as he continued to grind against the most sensitive part of my body. His jeans were bugging me, so I busied myself with undoing them and pushing them down his legs with my feet.

"Someone's eager." He smirked down at me for a brief moment before his lips attached themselves to my neck.

"Be careful. I bruise easy," I said, sounding like I had been running a marathon. I felt a little embarrassed. No one had ever managed to make me hot and bothered in a matter of seconds. It was upsetting. He reached behind me, unhooking my bra and sliding it down my arms before he threw it across the room. I tugged at the waistband of his boxers, reaching inside. I gripped him as best I could because I couldn't get my hand all the way around. I stroked him a couple times, and he groaned against my neck, thrusting his hips forward. I smirked and started to move my hand a little faster. I thought I had him at a disadvantage until my nipple was in his mouth and his hand was down my underwear, rubbing at my slit. I completely lost control of my hand. He smirked against my skin, but I wasn't going to let him win that easily. He tugged at the front of my underwear, and I lifted my hips so that he could pull them off. I used all my strength and pushed so that I was on top of him. I smirked at the shocked look on his face and yanked his boxers down his legs. I wasn't expecting what I saw, and my mouth dropped open.

"What the fuck did your parents feed you?" I didn't know where he thought it was going to fit. I sat there for a moment, just staring at it. My moment didn't last long though. He flipped us back over, his tip at my entrance.

"You sure about this?" I didn't know why he was asking now. We were both fully naked and clearly ready for what was about to happen. I thought about what I told Amelia, but I threw all caution to the wind. She didn't have to know.

"Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm extremely sorry. I was trying not to be too graphic, but still make it interesting. I don't know. I'm horrible at this.