Killing Loneliness

Underneath the Surface

Jeordie was simply sitting on the bed and looked quite uncomfortable as he stared at the wine bottle in the cooler. He knew they were supposed to be happy today and drink this fancy wine and eat French cheese and crackers, and he had been excited about their celebration earlier on, but then he stepped inside of the room and his mind had become clouded with gloomy thoughts. There were some issues that he and Brian would need to discuss, but he wasn’t looking forwards to it.

“There,” Brian said as he stepped out of the bathroom, his shoulder length black hair hanging loosely around his face making those chocolate brown eyes stand out even more in his long, pale and absolutely stunning face. Jeordie didn’t realize he was staring until Brian let out a little laugh that sent the most delicious chills down his spine. “Staring, are we, Mr. White?”

Jeordie felt embarrassed again, but not in the worst way possible this time, and with the quietest voice he let him know that this was indeed the case. The author laughed a bit at his sincerity and then went to open the wine bottle, something that immediately made him feel bad again. He didn’t want wine tonight, not at all.

“Here,” Brian said and handed him a full glass of the expensive red liquid. “T-thanks,” he stammered and looked back down at the floor again, not wanting to focus on everything that made him feel as less of a being. Brian, being the well versed person that he was, easily took notice of this behavior that was so typical for Jeordie. “You alright, Jeordie?” the youngster forced his eyes to meet with Brian’s, and not knowing what to answer, the words were obvious. “Sure,” and then Brian knew for sure as well.

“Jeordie,” he whispered and put the wine glass down at the night table. “I sense that you aren’t feeling well. Why’s that?” he asked and sat down next to his friend on the bedside. “I-I,” Jeordie whispered and looked away, once again feeling ashamed about his stammering. “I should leave,” he managed to say and then fell into the warm embrace that Brian provided for him. “No, Jeordie,” he whispered soothingly and cradled him in silence for a while, feeling hot tears touch his skin.

“Now tell me what’s wrong, eh?” Brian asked, still holding him close but so that he could watch his face. It was red and swollen from all the tears, something that made Brian angry, because one didn’t simply just cry one’s eyes out, there had to be a cause, and that person would have to suffer.
Jeordie didn’t want to admit it to Brian, and he knew that he would be both angry and upset, and he would be disgusted with him. The thought made fresh tears trickle down his already painfully swollen cheeks. “I-I… I’m… I can’t tell,” he whispered after having changed his mind about telling him, because Brian deserved better, and so Brian would know. “Tell me, please,” he begged and cradled him once again, and so Twiggy decided to be good and tell him.

“I-I’m a prostitute,” he said and felt it as if a heavy burden had been lifted of his shoulders, but Brian only looked at him with confusion. “I see, but what does that have to do with you crying like this?” he asked and continued to soothe him, now caressing his arm gently. “B-Brian… I-I’m so confused… about everything,” Jeordie whispered and looked away. “Not to mention ashamed about everything.” Brian looked away, having to think about all that had been said. “Continue,” Brian said and made sure that he didn’t stop caressing Jeordie for a second.

“I became a prostitute to make money for my family. My dad died when I was fifteen, I have three younger brothers’ and a mom who is addicted to drugs, and so I had to be the provider… but I couldn’t get a job, and so Joey brought me to the brothel… I make good money because I look so feminine, and so my family is able to continue on living,” Jeordie explained and desperation became evident in his voice.

“None of this is your fault,” Brian assured him and tried his best to comfort him. Truth been said, Brian didn’t care about his profession, just that his feelings towards him were true. “I-I’m so sorry I ruined this for you… But this room, I have been here before, and I can’t relax here, I’m so sorry.”
“You have an apartment, don’t you”? Brian then asked and looked the beautiful, brokenhearted man into the eyes and smiled prettily at him. “Yeah, I do,” Jeordie said and then smiled. “Let’s go there then.”

Jeordie’s apartment was among the smallest apartments Brian had seen. There were only two rooms there, and the bedroom was in the same room as the living room and the kitchen. The last room was a tiny cottage with a toilet and a shower in it, but the apartment was cozy nonetheless seeing that every inch of it reminded him of Jeordie. The thought made him realize exactly how much Jeordie mattered to him and it made him feel a bit frightened.

“Did you redecorate it yourself?” Brian asked as he sat down in the combined bed and sofa and felt how deliciously soft it was. “Yeah,” Jeordie answered him and smiled proudly at his handy work, something that made Brian laugh a bit. “You’re so sweet, Jeordie, I swear I’ve never met someone like you before,” he silently declared and pulled him by the sleeve of his shirt onto the bed with him.
“Well thank you Mr. Warner,” Jeordie answered him and laughed back at him. To Brian, it was quite obvious that he was now having a good time, and he was happy that they hadn’t let the incident back at the hotel spoil the night for them. But they were both sensible people, and so happenings such at the previous one wasn’t going to stand in their way, that Brian was sure of. “You’re very welcome, Mr. White.”

The couple stayed like that for a few minutes, just lying next to each other in the bed and watching each other, both of them very much in love despite the fact that neither of them had admitted to it just yet. It would perhaps take some time to do so, besides, what difference did the words make when everything else said it for them. All Brian could think about right then and there was the fact that he had finally found someone who truly adored him, and so he knew he could fall in love with him and it could last forever.

“B-Brian?” Jeordie asked and snuggled deeper into his newfound love’s chest in the most adorable way. “Yeah, Jeordie?” Brian asked and smiled fondly at the boyish man in his arms. “Do you want to have sex now?” he asked and this time looking at him with a certain glow to his eyes, and not until then had Brian realized that it hadn’t yet been about sex, something that was new to him in a relationship. “Are you sure about that?” he asked hesitantly and began to caress Jeordie’s hair, gently letting his fingers run through it.

“More sure than I’ve ever been before,” he whispered and crawled on top of the older man, and yet another realization hit the author, one that all of a sudden seemed quite embarrassing to him. He had never before been with a man, and now he wasn’t so sure whether Jeordie meant for him to be on top or the other way around, but seeing he was already on top, the odds didn’t look that well. “Um,” Brian lightly protested whilst the younger, more experienced one was getting to work.
“Yeah?” Jeordie asked and looked down at his soon to be lover whose face witnessed of utter fright and uncertainty and immediately quit his gentle caressing. “What’s up?” he whispered and crawled off his body that had grown as stiff as his face. “It’s just… I’m new to this and… who’s going to be on top?”

Jeordie looked at Brian with wide eyes and then giggled a bit. “I thought maybe I could, since it’s your first time and all,” Jeordie said and placed his light body on top of Brian’s again, embracing him like only a lover could, and then he kissed him fully on the lips, quickly demanding access to his mouth and tongue, and so they lay there for a few minutes, entwined in each other.

“I promise you I’ll be careful,” he said and looked at Brian with lustful eyes that told of a longing that obviously wasn’t new, and it then hit him, he might actually be sleeping with an actual fan, and an obsessive one at that. He smiled at the thought and decided not to tell Jeordie about it, but instead he nodded at his proposal. “I trust you,” the older one whispered and then let Jeordie’s lips crash onto his once again, and the struggle was even this time, both of them gaining control as quickly as they lost it.

It was then, when the kiss came to its end, that Jeordie let a curious hand wander down across Brian’s chest and all the way down to his manhood. With a firm grip he began caressing it like he earlier had caressed nearly every other inch of his beautiful body. Brian moaned at the pleasurable touch that was provided by the firm strokes. “Brian…” he whispered as he went going, still stroking him the way he knew he liked. “You’re so incredibly beautiful… I’m just dying to feel you.”

The words made his stomach tingle in the most beautiful way, and he moaned as Jeordie’s lips brushed against the sensitive skin of his neck. “Let me just…” he whispered and let a second curious hand wander down his back and even further, all until he reached that special spot, something that made Brian freeze completely again and every muscle tensed up once again, but Jeordie was patient. “It’s okay,” he said and continued kissing his neck and making him moan beautifully. The pleasure made him loosen up a little, and so he let his curious hand wander closer.

“Be careful,” Brian whispered and fright was still running through him as if he was waiting for the death blow. “I promise, love,” he said and continued to kiss him in order to make him feel good, and it seemed that his tactic was working out quite well. Soon, and without much opposition, Jeordie’s finger slipped inside, and carefully he began moving it inside the warmth that clenched around him. “You’re tight,” he whispered and continued to move inside him. Brian was almost completely silent by now, merely waiting to find out whether if felt good or not, and he simply couldn’t decide.

“What does it feel like”? Jeordie asked and continued in a steady pace. “Feels like I’ve got a finger up my butt,” he muttered into the pillow and then groaned as the finger went in deeper, and something had just felt extremely good. “Seems that I found the spot,” the more experienced one said and then giggled a bit. “Wait for a few seconds, will you,” he then said and then slipped out of him.

“Just needed some of this stuff right here,” he said and pulled a tube of lube out of the drawer to his night stand. “It’ll help.” The older one nodded and closed his eyes, burying his face in the pillow and hoped for the best. And with gentle and caring hands, Jeordie slipped his fingers back inside of the author, making him shudder with both pain and delight provided by his hands. “Is it better?” Jeordie whispered and slowed down a bit, but Brian protested and told him to move faster, and Jeordie did.

“I never really could imagine this feeling so good,” Brian muttered into the pillow as the younger went along, and just as he was about to climax, or at least he thought he was, Jeordie let his fingers out again. “No,” Brian said and was about to turn around when he felt something warm and wet press against his entrance. “No,” he repeated as panic hit him all of a sudden, feeling it was too big to fit in there, but Jeordie ignored his halfhearted pleas and with one swift movement, he had simply buried himself inside of the older man.

“Is this okay?” he asked and stood still for a good couple of seconds before the other one managed to gather himself. “It’s weird,” he whispered and his voice seemed kind of shaky as he spoke. “You want me to keep going?” Jeordie asked and tried his best not to move although it seemed extremely tempting to do so. The older one took a deep breath before he managed to answer to this question, and the answer was all Jeordie needed as he kept moving slowly in and out of the tight body.

“God, Brian,” he moaned as he continued to step up the speed, slamming in and out of the virgin hole that pressed against his shaft in the most heavenly way imaginable. To Brian this didn’t feel quite as good though, and he hid his face in the pillow and let out quiet whimpers of distress. Jeordie quickly picked up on this though and slowed down again, letting Brian get used to the unfamiliar feeling, and soon he was pushing all the right buttons. “Oh my God,” Brian yelled as he felt he was coming closer to the climax, and with a loud and clear shouting of the boy’s name, he came, and Jeordie right after him.

“Fuck,” Jeordie whispered and collapsed on top of the older one, obviously completely out of breath and tired at that. “That was intense,” Brian muttered from below the thin man, then turning so that they were looking each other in the eyes, both brown ones that sparkled lustfully like only the eyes of a loving couple can. “You’re amazing,” Brian then concluded and pressed his lips against Jeordie’s, kissing him forcefully as to make him his.

“You too, Brian.”