No Name for Now

The begining

It started like any other morning. The sky was dark, after all, it's 4 a.m, and the cool breeze made my cheeks flush. I walked down the empty street, music quietly playing trough my headphones, not bothering my thoughts. 'I'm so tired.. I should've slept some more.. stupid computer.'
I have no idea where am I going today. I let my feet take me where ever they want to.
It's been like this for so long, I can't remember when did it start.
I'd wake up early in the morning, some people still call it night, dress up, and walk. I'd walk until I arrive somewhere, then I sit down and read a book. On occasions, if I felt like it, I'd bring my violin and play. As far as I'm concerned, nobody ever minded waking up to the sound of a sad melody.

Today was somewhat different.
Perhaps it's my cat, waking up and rubbing up on my leg, something she wouldn't usually do,
or maybe it was my non-mindless grabbing of the violin case before I headed out into the cold, gloomy, morning town, I couldn't really point it out.

It was about an hour after I exited my doorstep, when I arrived to a small clearing surrounded by thick woods. How have I gotten here? That's a mystery.
Thinking of it, that was also unusual. I don't remember walking trough the trees, or maybe... I was just too distracted in my thoughts.

I sat down, smelling a flower, letting the clean air fill my lungs, and enjoyed the calmness for a few moments.
As I rested the violin on my shoulder, I noticed a spark. I dismissed it, assuming it's just the light of the rising sun shining trough the leaves.
Almost spontaneously, my arm and fingers formed a note, and I stood there, in the middle of a beautiful morning, playing a melody nobody had ever known.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it. leave a comment, and if I see good responds I will do my best to continue writing :)
---------------------
after writing this chapter it seems to me it has potential, what do you think? perhaps I am over-exaggerating on descriptions? I don't know.. I would really appreciate your opinion.