Status: Read if you dare!

Curiosity Can Get You Killed

First Encounter

"Yeah, Mom, I know. Alright, see you after detention," Derrick said to his mom on the phone. Ashley and Gary had already called there parents. The three of them weren't the only ones in detention... The creepy girl was there as well. The history teacher was the one watching them but he announced he had to go to the bathroom. Derrick looked at the creepy girl.
"What's your name?" Derrick asked.
"Alice."
"Cool," Derrick said. It had been twenty minutes and the teacher hasn't come back yet. Seconds later they were frightened by a scream.
"What was that?" Gary asked.
"That sounded like the teacher!" Ashley exclaimed. Derrick quickly got up from his seat, went to the door, closed it, and locked it.
"Everyone in a corner," he ordered. They all did what he said. Derrick sat in front of the door and they all sat quietly. There were footsteps, coming closer and closer. And they stopped. Derrick looked at the three of them and put his finger over his lips. Something was at the door. There were more footsteps, but it was walking farther away from the door. Soon, it was gone. Derrick stood up slowly and silently opened the door. Nothing was there. He closed the door and went to the other three. "Split in two groups, Alice and I, Gary and Ashley. Alice come on. You guys count to sixty. When your done just run to the nearest exit." Derrick and Alice went out while Ashley and Gary counted to sixty. It was dark. All the lights were out... Derrick heard footsteps once more, coming up the stairs. They both went the other way, but they also heard two sets of footsteps coming from the other way. They were trapped. Derrick pulled Alice over and dragged her into the janitor's closet. He went in there as well and hid.

TO BE CONTINUED...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment what you think the other sets of footsteps are coming from!