Status: Hiya, I am new to all of this so please bare with me. Please feel free to leave a comment :) any feedback will be very grateful x

Untitled

Something's gotta change

Waves gently lapped up on the shore. Back and forth they went, leaving a different shore line every time. The days sun was starting to say goodnight to the world as it slowly set on the horizon. Kirsty strolles along the beach, carrying her sandals in one hand until she found a small secluded spot and sat down. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, breathing in the scent of everything around her. From the ocean and the palm trees, even down to the tiny grains of sand she was sat on .. Paradise. She folded her arms and rested them on top of her knees as she leaned against her thighs. Her head was a mess and she needed to get out of the black hole she was falling deeper and deeper in to. She thought that by going to Hawaii things would change, Her life would change but so far no luck.

*** FLASHBACK ***

"I'm going out with the lads tonight. Give me some money."
Liam said as he walked into the living room. "I thought you only got paid yesterday!?" Kirsty asked while lifiting her head up from the book she was reading. "I did. I got myself some new clothes, and spent the rest on green and sweets." He said, sitting down and putting his brand new Timberland boots on. "Nice aren't they." He said proudly. "So what about your half of the rent and the bills?" Kirsty sighed. "Ah sorry but I needed the clothes .." He said but was interupted. "Just like you need the weed, coke and other shit. Just like you need another night out." She again sighed, getting up and walking into the kitchen. "Shut up moaning! If it wasn't for me you'd have nothing. Now give me some money I'm going out. Don't know when I'll be back." He said as he appeared behind her. "Liam, I don't have any money! You know I don't get paid until next week. I had to pay your half last month too remember." She said, feeling fed up. "All you do is fucking moan! Shut your mouth for once!" He snapped back, reaching for her bag and searching for money. "Maybe if you paid up your half of everything each month then I wouldn't have the moan!" She shouted back. She had had enough of being treated this way. Suddenly his fist flew past her head and into the cupboard door that was behind her. Dare she say anymore. He then put his hand around her throat. "Who the fuck do you think you are?! I'm sick of you demanding money from me!" He shouted in her face. He let go and they both stood for a few seconds before he grabbed his jacket and storming out the flat. She collapsed to the floor, tears streaming down her face. She couldn't carry on like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so it's abit long lol but I am looking at ways to shorten it.

Any feedback would be nice :)