What Am I Getting Myself Into?

Oh shit!

I woke up before Tommy the next morning and decided to make breakfast for the two of us. I was determined to make things between us feel better today. I wanted him to forget us running into his pop and for things to get back to normal as quickly as possible. I left everything alone last night but I was so tense it was almost painful. I fried up a bunch of bacon,made some scrambled eggs and pancakes and piled it up on two plates and carried them into our bedroom. I sat my plate down on the bed side tabled and sat Tommy's on his lap. He was sleeping on his back,one arm thrown over his face. "Baby,I made you breakfast" I whispered in his ear and planted a kiss on his cheek. He slowly pulled his arm away from his face and blinked a few times before opening his eyes all the way. His gaze turned on me and a smile spread across his face. "Man,I love waking up to you" he croaked,his voice thick with sleep. I leaned down and pecked his lips before turning to grab my plate off of the table while Tommy slowly sat up,taking his fork in his hand and beginning to eat.

After we finished our breakfast I grabbed Tommy's plate along with mine and placed them in the kitchen sink. I decided I would wash them later. I walked back towards our bedroom since Tommy didn't follow me out and leaned against the doorway. He was getting dressed to go to work at the gym. He didn't notice that I was there and I was glad for the silent moment I had to just watch him,as creepy as that sounds. Tommy was the most gorgeous man I had ever met,both inside and out. I watched as he dug around in the boxes that we hadn't yet unpacked looking for something to wear with a smile on my face. After he found the shirt he seemed to be looking for I watched in appreciation as he stretched his muscular arms out to straighten the shirt before pulling it over his head. I sighed,watching the muscles in his back move as he pulled the shirt down and tugged on the bottom to pull it straight. Tommy turned around and I caught his eye,still only in my underwear. "You watching me?" He laughed and I just shrugged my shoulders,still smiling at him. He smirked and let his eyes roam over my body before saying "You know,you cant just walk around all day looking like that! Ill never get anything done,ill be late for work because all I can think about right now is how fucking good it feels to be inside of you" He stalked towards me,cupping my face in one of his strong hands,the other one going to the small of my back and pulling my body up against his. He started intently into my eyes before licking over his full lips and bridging the gap between us by planting a soft kiss on my lips. "Youll be the death of me" he sighed,a happy smile on his face as he leaned his forehead against mine. I chucked and pulled away from him,I hated doing that but he was right,I was going to make him late for work if he didn't leave soon. Tommy had recently started working in the gym that he had been training to fight in for so long. He was a trainer and if it had been any other gym I was sure there would be a line of lonely house wives around the block wanting to be 'trained' by him. "You better go" I smirked,looking behind him at the clock. With that, Tommy planted one last kiss on my lips before sighing roughly and heading out the door.

While he was gone I took the liberty of unpacking his clothes for him. Digging through the boxes I found a framed picture of him,Brendan and their parents. I traced my fingers over the faces of the smiling family that was staring back at me. I wondered why Tommy hated his father so much. Why he had said that he never wanted me to be around him again. I placed the photo back into the box and shook my head. He would tell me when he felt it was right for me to know. As I finished folding and tucking his last shirts away into a drawer my phone vibrated in my pocket. I assumed that it would be Tommy on his break or something but it was from Tess. Since Tommy and I had been seeing each other I had gotten closer to Tess like we had been years ago. Before she married Brendan and before they had any kids. She used to be a hoot and half and she still was,don't get me wrong,but motherhood changes people. I opened the text and saw that she was having a cook out on Saturday and wanted Tommy & I to be there,saying that the girls missed us. I smiled to myself,picturing their adorable little faces and text her back that I would talk to Tommy and let her know,I had to work on Saturday but it was the early shift so I should be free. She simply sent me back a smiley face. I pocketed my phone again and picked up what was left of Tommy's things and carried them into what was now the gym/office,sitting them in the corner for him to go through. I looked around what used to be a really empty room and saw it now filled with Tommy's things. Mostly weights and other fitness equipment but it was nice. It was a feeling,sharing my home with Tommy. He made it feel like a home to me,not just a place that I lived but it was a real home now. Somehow having his sweaty things around and even finding the odd t-shirt in the bathroom floor was comforting. It was weird to feel that way,I supposed,but it was true.

At about the point where I was getting terribly bored of sitting around the apartment,having already cleaned it up after putting away his things,there was a knock at the door.I knew Tommy wasn't due home for another hour or two and he had a key now,he wouldn't be knocking. I raised a brow,wonder who it could be and walked up to the door,standing on my tip toes to look through the peep hole. I didn't expect to see who was standing there so I looked again before dropping back down to my feet. I let out a deep sigh and thought about ignoring him,but he heard me. "I know you're in there,Rhian." his voice came though and I cursed under my breath before opening the door and looking up at Eric. "Hey" I said lowly,stepping aside so he could enter. "Where have you been?" he asked once he walked past me and stood for a moment,looking around,no doubt taking notice of the few things of Tommy's that were in the room and a photo or two of us together and then taking a seat. "Make yourself at home" I said,rolling my eyes as he leaned back on the couch and propped his feet up on the coffee table. He chuckled and I walked over,nudging his foot with my knee. He got the hint and took his feet off of the table but then just looked up at me,waiting for an answer to his question. I assumed that he already knew though. "I took some time off,Tommy moved in with me and ive just been busy" I shrugged and sat on the arm of the couch,opposite the side that he was sitting on. "That gorilla moved in with you?!" He asked,as if he had never heard anything crazier in his life. "What business is it of yours?!" I huffed,trying to keep my voice level. I hadn't much talked to Eric since I went out with Toby and now he was going to come into my home and be a jerk about Tommy? No way. "What? Is he your fucking boyfriend now or something?!" He asked,starting to raise his voice at me. "Yes he is" A calm,strong voice said from behind me. My eyes widened as I turned around to see Tommy standing in the doorway,a very serious,but calm look on his face. 'Oh shit' I thought as he walked into the room,kicking the door closed behind him with more force than necessary.
♠ ♠ ♠
"Oh shit!" is right! haha.

Im sorry it took so long to get this out,you guys.
I was either drunk,at the beach or just busy over the weekend/past few days,but I hope you like it! :)<3

I love getting feedback from you guys,I have the most amazing readers and subscribers!
Love you guys!