What Am I Getting Myself Into?

Thank God for birth control!

Tommy didn't even look at me as he walked the rest of the way into the room. If looks could kill I think Eric would have just exploded,but still, Tommy kept his cool. "Why are you in our house,raising your voice to my girlfriend?" He asked,his voice low but menacing. "This is her house,asshole. Ill talk to her however I like" Eric said,standing and walking over to get in Tommy's face. I took a deep breath and tried to step in between the two of them before things got worse but I wasn't quite fast enough. "You can talk to her however you want,huh?" Tommy scoffed and Eric didn't say a word,but he shoved Tommy. 'shit!' I thought,I could feel my eyes about to bug out of my head. This was not going to end well. Eric was a taller than Tommy and he had muscles as well but I knew that if this went any further Tommy wouldn't be the one that needed help. Eric would. "Get out!" I said,trying to stop any sort of fight from happening and grabbed Eric's arm. I had planned on dragging him to the door if I needed to. Anything to just get him to leave. I was seriously regretting letting him in at all. I didn't know Tommy would be home though and I didn't think that Eric would be acting like such an asshole. When my hand met his arm though he shoved it away and looked at me as if I were completely disgusting to him. That was all it took. As I caught my balance Tommy's right fist slammed roughly into Eric's jaw,completely knocking him on his ass. I heard the gasp escape my lips but I didn't know what to do about the situation in front of me. I didn't have anything to do either,as I looked down at Eric. He was unconscious. "Shit!" I said,looking from Eric to Tommy. "What the hell was he doing here?!" Tommy yelled,I could almost feel the anger rolling off of him. "I don't know! He just got here and after I told him you moved in he got all pissy...I...I don't know what his problem is" I sighed,rubbing the part of my arm that he had basically hit and hoping it wouldn't leave a mark. I knew that would just send Tommy over the edge again. "Im going to take him out to his car and leave him in it." Tommy said,not asking me anything else before picking Eric up and tossing him over his shoulder and heading out the door.

A few minutes later Tommy walked back through the door and closed it behind him,much gentler this time. He let out a frustrated sigh and walked over,sitting on the coffee table in front of me,taking my hands in his and kissing my knuckles. I looked down at his hands,seeing that the one that he had hit Eric with was slightly swollen and red. "Stay here" I said quietly and went into the kitchen,filling a small baggie with ice and wrapping it in a kitchen towel. I walked back into the living room and sat in front of Tommy,taking his swollen hand and placing the ice pack on his knuckles. He didn't even wince. "Im sorry" he sighed "I feel like im always saying that to you". I looked up into his gorgeous eyes and shook my head. "You don't have anything to be sorry about,Tommy...if a girl was in here yelling at you id probably kick her ass too" as the words left my mouth we both started to laugh. A wide smile spread across Tommy's face and he leaned over and planted a warm,slow kiss on my lips before backing away. "I love you,Rhi" he said,a serious look came across his face and I froze. Neither of us had ever said that before. Tommy stood up and walked into the bedroom,away from me. We sat there for a moment and I just didn't know what to say,I guess that wasn't the reaction that he wanted but I was just shocked. I knew that Tommy liked me but I knew who he was,I didn't expect to ever really hear him say something like that to me.

After thinking over what he said I walked slowly to our room. Tommy was laying in bed,pretending to sleep. I knew there was no way that he was actually sleeping this early,especially after what he just said to me. I stood in the doorway and started stripping myself of my clothes. Once I was fully naked I crawled on top of Tommy,I knew he was trying to ignore me but I could see the smile pulling at the corners of his lips. I kissed from his jaw and down his throat,biting gently at his collar bone and he let out a soft moan. I moved my hands under his shirt and began to pull it up,kissing up his stomach as I did so. He sat up,neither of us saying anything and helped me pull his shirt off,his eyes watching my every move. I ran my hands down his toned stomach until I reached the top of the gym shorts that he was wearing and planted soft kisses on hips, I felt him shiver slightly beneath me and smirked to myself before grabbing the top of his shorts and boxers and yanking them off of him without any help. I didn't need it. I looked up at his face and saw his eyes clouded over with lust as he licked over his lips,never breaking his gaze. I sat between his thighs,my legs curled under myself and I took his member into my mouth,sucking on the tip to tease him before going all the way down. I heard a deep sort of growl escape Tommy's lips as his hand went to my hair,pushing me down as I bobbed my head up and down,swirling my tongue and sucking on him. Tommy took a sharp intake of breath and I pulled him out of my mouth,hearing a groan and I giggled to myself before crawling on top of him then positioning him in the right spot before lowering myself onto him,letting out a moan as I allowed myself to adjust to his size. Tommy gripped my hips tightly,slamming me down onto him and moaning out a rough "Fuck!". My god! He was so sexy when he was under me. He never let me have control,even when I was in what should have been the position to be in control. I ground my hips down on him over and over but it wasn't long before Tommy wrapped his arms around me and flipped us over,never pulling out before putting my legs up on his shoulder,gripping my hips and pounding into me, I gripped at the sheets and moaned,"You like that,baby?" Tommy's rough voice asked as he continued the sweet assault on my lower half. "Yes!" I panted,gripping his strong arms,as if holding on to him would help me hold on to the orgasm that I could feel building up.Tommy was letting out rough curses and speeding up his pace,going harder until I felt him cum inside of me. Both of breathing heavy,Tommy laid back down beside me,placing sloppy kisses on my neck and shoulder. "I love you too,Tommy" I panted and he leaned up on his elbows,smiling at me. I hadn't ever seen him look so genuinely happy and that made me smile too. "I love you" he said,his smile never faltering as he kissed me,laying between my thighs and I could feel that ALL of him was pretty happy with what I had just said and soon enough he was inside me again. Thank God for birth control!
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one day! ;)
What do you guys think?