What Am I Getting Myself Into?

Scared shitless.

Tommy seemed surprisingly pleased by the news of us having a baby. I was still trying to figure out how I had gotten pregnant in the first place,I was on birth control for Gods sake! I liked the idea of having a baby with Tommy but I was scared shitless as well. We weren't married or anywhere near that and having a baby with someone that could easily walk away from me was making me nervous. What if he freaked out at some point and decided that he didn't want to be a father or decided that he didn't really love me. I plopped down on the edge of the bed and felt the tears rolling down my cheeks.

Tommy walked into our bedroom,the smile on his face falling when he noticed that I was crying. "Whats wrong? Is the baby ok?" He asked,quickly walking to my side and checking me over. I choked out a laugh and wiped at my face. "Im fine,the baby is fine. Im just....hormonal,I guess" I shrugged and Tommy let out a sigh of relief and pecked my lips. I didn't want to let him know how worried I was about everything. I was afraid that that would only push him away faster.

While Tommy was at work that afternoon I stood in front of the mirror,pulling my shirt up and looking at my stomach. I turned sideways and tried to imagine what I would look like with a big belly,rubbing my hands across my flat stomach. I hated to admit it but I was just trying to talk myself into keeping this baby. I wanted to be a mother but I didn't want to be a SINGLE mother. I couldn't imagine Tommy knowing right now that he would always want to be with me. At any moment he could come to his senses and run far away from from me and the baby. The baby. I was going to have a baby. I let out a long sigh and ran my hands through my hair. What was I going to do? I had no idea.

When Tommy got home that afternoon I was sitting in the living room. I had the tv on but it was muted. I needed to talk to him.

"Hey baby!" He said,smiling and sitting beside me on the couch. He was sweaty but I didn't mind at all. In a weird way I liked how he smelled when he came home from training at the gym. He was sweaty,sure but he still smelled like Tommy. I snuggled up to him and buried my head in the crook of his neck,planting kisses along his collar bone. I felt him run a hand through my hair as he pulled me closer to him with the other,sitting me on his lap. "I missed you" he whispered and kisses the top of my head. "We need to talk" I sighed,slowly pulling myself away from him so I could look him in the eye. His brow furrowed and the corners of his beautiful mouth were turned down.
"That doesn't sound good" he said,his voice suddenly rough and his retracted his arms from around me and crossed them over his broad chest.
I bit my lip,lowering my eyes and staring at his hands. "I don't know if having this baby is a good idea" I said,barely above a whisper,but he heard me.
"What are you talking about?" his voice giving away the anger that was building up within him. "What if you change your mind? What if you don't love me anymore in a few months? What if you want to leave? I don't want you to stick around just because we have a baby,Tommy. I love you. I don't want you to feel trapped I don't-" and I was cut off by Tommy roughly kissing my lips. "Shut up" he growled,his eyes intense as he stared at my face. "None of that is going to happen,Rhian. You have to be crazy or something because theres nothing I want more than you and more than this baby. So shut up with that bullshit" His face was hard but his eyes were softer now. I bit my lip,not knowing what to say. I was so wrapped up in my own head that I never really thought that Tommy would want to stay with me. For some reason I had convinced myself that all of his happiness about the baby was faked,but I could tell now that it wasn't. I had been worrying myself for days over nothing.

"I love you,Rhian. I fucking love you!" He said urgently as he pressed his lips to mine,kissing me with so much passion the neighbors could probably feel it.
"I love you too,Tommy" I smiled and he kissed me again.

"Let me show you how much I love you." he smirked and laced his fingers with mine,leading me toward the bedroom.
I bit my lip in anticipation as he slowly stripped me of my clothes,trailing kisses all over my body as he did so,his eyes focused on my face.Making sure he was getting the reactions that he wanted from me. Tommy stood before me and stripped himself,walking me backward until the back of my knees hit the edge of the bed. "Lay down" he commanded and I pulled myself backwards onto the bed,laying on my back and smirking at him as he crawled over top of me.
"Whats that smirk for?" he asked,running his hands down my thighs and pulling them apart. "I love it when you take control" I whispered and now that sexy smirk was back on his face. He didn't say another word as he positioned himself between my legs,lifting my legs up and pulling them against his chest,kissing my calf as he thrust himself inside of me,causing me to gasp. He had me pinned,pumping himself slowly in and out of me until he heard me whine. He chuckled and released my legs,flipping me over and pushing me down,my ass in the air and my chest pressed against the mattress. He rubbed my ass for a moment before I felt a rough slap and I let out a moan. This only encouraged him as he did it again before pushing himself back into me,gripping my hips and pulling me closer,going so deep I let out a small cry and he pulled himself almost all of the way out before slamming back into me. I moaned softly and his grip on my hips tightened,picking up his pace as he pounded into me hard over and over,my moans getting louder as I gripped the sheets and gasped. "Oh god,Tommy!" I moaned and somehow he went even harder. I nearly screamed as I felt myself clench around him,my orgasm rocking me hard but he didn't let up,slapping my ass once more as he continued to pound into me until I felt him cum and he let out a loud moan,thrusting into me slowly a few more times before pulling out. I rolled onto my back and looked up at him,I was almost blushing because I could feel myself smiling so big that it nearly made my cheeks hurt. Tommy chuckled and leaned down,cupping my face in his hands and kissing me hard before sucking my bottom lip into his mouth and biting it gently and pulling away so he could lay down beside me.
"Im not going anywhere,Rhian" he said,wrapping his arms around me and pulling my body closer to his. I just smiled and kissed his chest hoping that what he said was true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates today! Again,im really sorry for the wait you guys!
Ive just had so much to do lately,but I hope you like how things are going! :)
I love getting feedback from you guys so dont be shy!

I love all of my readers/subscribers! You guys are totally amazing,thank you! <3