What Am I Getting Myself Into?

The End.

Woken from the deepest sleep I had had in awhile by something jumping on me I quickly opened my eyes in surprise to see a pair of mischievous blue eyes squinting at me as my little girl giggled. "Mommy! Its time to get up! Get up!" She chanted as she stood and began to jump on the bed. I couldn't help but laugh along with her as her dark curls bounced around her head. "Alright,alright! Im up!" I tossed the covers from my body and scooped her up in my arms, planting a series of kisses all over her face as she giggled and squirmed trying to get away from me. "Daddy! Help me!" She screamed as I carried her into the kitchen. "Oh no! The mommy monster is at it again!" He said,his hands on his hips before racing towards us. I squealed and took off into the living room,still holding tight to the little angel in my arms and her giggles never ceased. "Daddyy!" she yelled again and I heard Tommy catching up to us. Soon we were both scooped up into his strong arms. I widened my eyes at him in panic. "Tommy! Put us down!" I secured one arm around his neck and held the other tighter around the little girl that now mirrored my shocked face. He smirked and continued on into the living room before tossing us both onto the couch and laughing at our surprised faces as we bounced on the cushions.

"Coffee?" Tommy asked once we were all upright again and our daughter had been calmed and served a bowl of cheerios.
I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Please" I said,planting a kiss to the back of his shoulder.
He moved one hand down to cover mine and played with the ring on my finger causing a smile to cross my face.
It had been three years since we had gotten married and he still gave me butterflies.
He turned and handed me my coffee before pecking my lips and taking a seat next to our little girl.

"I cant believe you're four already,Maggie! You'll have grey hairs soon!" Tommy joked and ruffled up her hair.
"I will not! Uncle Brendan has a grey hair! I saw it,but hes really old" she said,matter of factly and spooned another bite of cereal into her mouth.
I had to cover my mouth to stop the loud laugh that threatened to escape at her little comments on 'old uncle Brendan'.

"Dont let him hear you say that!" Tommy chuckled and leaned back in his chair,studying the innocent child sitting before him.
"Why? Its true!" She furrowed her brow and this time it was Tommy biting back a laugh.

"Maggie,its not nice to tell uncle Brendan that hes old! He likes to pretend hes still a spring chicken" I winked at her and she went into a fit of giggles.
"He isn't a chicken! Hes an uncle!" she stated and I leaned back into the counter and smiled,admiring how much she looked like her father.
She still had his full lips and the little dimples when she smiled. She had the prettiest blue eyes and I just knew in about ten years she was going to give us hell.
Tommy must have been thinking the same thing. As soon as I finished the thought he kneeled down beside her and looked her straight in the eye.
"Maggie. Dont ever have a boyfriend,ok? Not until you're 40. Boys have cooties" he said,a little too seriously causing both myself and Maggie to laugh.
"Do you have cooties,daddy?" she asked. and Tommy feigned shock.
"Of course not! Daddy doesn't have cooties!" and at that he sprung forward and scooped her up under her armpits and tossed her up, causing my heart to leap into my throat, before catching her. She screamed with laughter and once he caught her she wrapped her little arms tightly around his neck.
"Its time for a tub! Weve got to get you all ready for your party,princess" I smiled at her and she grinned and let go of Tommy's neck dropping down to the floor slowly before running off towards the bathroom with me following close behind her.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"I cant believe how big shes gotten!" Tess gushed as we watched Maggie being chased around the back yard by her cousins.

"Dont remind me!" I groaned and took a sip of my beer, I paused before turning fully towards Tess and crossing my arms over my chest.
"You know...Tommy had 'the talk' with her this morning. She apparently cant date until shes 40" and at the we both burst into a fit of laughter.

"Good luck with that" Tess smirked.

Once the party was over Tommy took Maggie up to get her out of her princess dress and we both knew that would be a bit of a fight but he promised to be the one to clean her up after he smashed her face into a cupcake. I let out a soft laugh thinking of the angry face she made before wiping the icing from her eyes and tossing a cupcake at him that landed in the middle of his chest. It took everything in Tess and I to keep that from becoming a massive food fight as Rosie then grabbed for a cupcake and tried to smash it in her sisters face but her arm was quickly grabbed by Brendan,thank God.

"You did a hell of a job today,Rhian. The place looked great before the girls destroyed it" Paddy complimented with a chuckle as he placed a present on the counter.
"Have her open that later,Ive got to get going. Dont want to be late for my meeting" he said,mentioning his AA meetings that we were all a bit surprised that he stuck to,but he swore that he didn't want his grand-kids to see him that way and he had been clean ever since the competition that he had trained Tommy for.

"Thank you for coming" I hugged him and kissed his cheek and off he went.
I was so glad that Tommy didn't hold so much resentment towards his father now. Maggie would have a grandpa that loved her in her life and Tommy got to let go of some things from his past. I was ever so grateful to see that weight lifted from his shoulders.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After dinner Tommy carried Maggie up to her room and she clung to him with her little arms and legs wrapped around his body, yawning and rubbing her eyes. I smiled warmly at the sight of the two of them together,that would never be old to me, and followed them up.

"Mommy,will you read me a book?" Maggie asked, yawning again and snuggling into her pillow as Tommy pulled the blankets up to her neck and tucking them tightly around her little body.

"Are you sure you can stay awake for a book?" I laughed as she let off another round of yawns,followed by a yawn from Tommy now.

"Stop that!" Tommy laughed and covered his mouth as his yawn escaped.
Maggie giggled and sighed "I guess not"

"Thats ok,princess, we can read one tomorrow. Its been a big day!" I smiled at her and checked that she was tucked in and warm even though I knew that Tommy always did the best job and then leaning down to press a kiss to the side of her sweet face.
"Happy Birthday!" Tommy and I both said as we walked out of her room and gently closed the door behind ourselves.

"I still cant believe we made something that beautiful" I sighed and leaned in the doorway to our room, watching Tommy strip off his shirt and pants before walking over to the bed and patting the spot beside him.

"Its all because of you" he smirked as I pulled off my pants and slid my bra out from under my shirt before joining him in bed.

"Kiss ass" I chuckled and planted a kiss on his gorgeous,full lips.

"Kiss ass,huh?" Tommy quirked a brow at me and smiled wickedly. Before I could even try to move away he grabbed me and pulled me over his lap and swatted me on the ass. I yelped out in surprise and turned my head to look back at him. The smug look on his face causing me to bite my lip.

"Tommy!" I scolded as his hands went to the waist band of my underwear and he roughly pulled them down and off of my legs before letting out a soft moan.
"Damn,I love that view" he chuckled and massaged my ass with his large hands before pulling back and swatting me again. This time I let out a moan and Tommy spanked me two more times before allowing me to move. I straddled his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck,tangling my finger in his hair and grinding my hips down onto his boxer covered lower half and kissing him roughly. Tommy growled and flipped us over,quickly pulling down his underwear and positioning himself between my legs. I quirked a finger at him,telling him to come closer and smirking up at him as he leaned down and planted a kiss onto my lips,biting my lower lip and tugging gently before trailing kisses down to my neck. I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled his lower half closer. Taking the hint Tommy reached down and grabbed himself,rubbing it over my clit to tease me before pushing himself inside of me. He captured my mouth in a kiss to swallow both of our moans as he rocked his hips back and forth,pushing himself in and out of me at a quick pace that had us both panting. Tommy growled as I reached up and tangled my fingers in his hair and tugging on it,bringing his face closer so that I could kiss him again. I gasped as he picked up his pace,grabbing my hips and going up on his knees and pounding into me roughly as I grabbed at the sheets and bit my lip to keep as quiet as possible so I wouldn't wake Maggie but I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. A few minutes later I was shaking as my orgasm rocked me and I clenched around Tommy. Moments after that Tommy let out a slew of curse words and I felt him release inside of me before collapsing beside me. Both of us sweaty and panting. "Fuck,that was good" I laughed and rolled onto my side,resting my head on my hand.
Mmm Tommy moaned out in agreement,reaching an arm out to wrap around me as he pulled me into the side of his body and closed his eyes,a satisfied smile on his face. "I love you Rhi" he said in a raspy voice and kissed the top of my head. "I love you too,Tommy" I smiled and planted a kiss on his chest and snuggling closer to him as we both drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

I am SO incredibly sorry for the wait you guys! I really didn't want to end this here but in a couple of weeks I wont have time to write this at all and I barely have the time to do this now.
I know you guys didn't expect this to be the end either and im so sorry!
I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it and hearing all of the awesome feedback!
I may pick this back up with a sequel later but who knows!
Thank you guys so much for all of the support on this and I hope you guys have a kick ass rest of the year! <3

Image