What Am I Getting Myself Into?

Good unexpected or Bad unexpected?

"I only live a few blocks that way" I pointed to the left and wrapped my arms around myself,glancing back at him before walking in the direction that id just pointed. "Are you cold?" Tommy asked,pulling his hoody off and putting it around my shoulders before I had the chance to answer. "Thanks" I smiled up at him and pulled the hoody closer to my body. It smelled faintly of whiskey and some kind of cologne that I didn't recognize but I really enjoyed the smell. We made small talk until we reached my door,not really saying anything important. I turned to him after pulling my keys out of pocket. I looked up into his eyes and my breath unexpectedly caught in my throat as he leaned closer to me. I licked over my lips and helped to close the gap between us. His lips tasted almost as good as they looked and I let out a soft moan as he pressed my back against the door,leaning his body over mine. I reached up and tangled my hands in the hair at the nape of his neck and gave a soft tug. He pulled away from my lips,his eyes closed and he let out a low growl before taking a deep breath and looking down at me. "This isn't what...I didn't walk you home so I could maul you,Im sorry. I should be a gentleman" He laughed and straightened his shirt,nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "Im not a gentleman" I said,unlocking my door quickly before grabbing his hips and pulling his body towards me. I walked us backwards through my door and pulled his face down to mine so I could connect our lips. I don't know what had come over me but I had secretly wanted to do this since the first time I saw him sitting at the end of the bar and that kiss had just given me the green light. He kicked the door shut behind him and put his hands under my thighs to lift me up,I wrapped my legs around his waist,never breaking the kiss and once again tangled my hands in the short hair at the nape of his neck. He sucked my lip into his mouth and bit it gently giving a small tug,I let out a moan and broke the kiss only to tell him where my bedroom was. He nodded and moved his hands to my ass to pull me even closer to his body and gave a squeeze.I grinned and reconnected our lips as he walked us to my room. Once we got through the door Tommy tossed me down onto the bed and crawled on top of me,kissing and biting down my neck and across my collar bone. I was sure there would be marks the next day but at the moment I didn't give a damn. I moved my hands down to tug his shirt up and he leaned up onto his knees and pulled his shirt over his head,looking down and me and staring into my eyes. I let my own eyes roam over his strong torso,taking in the tattoos he had scattered around and his perfectly muscled chest and stomach. He was even more delicious than I had imagined. He was even less patient than I was apparently,as he ripped my black button up shirt open,buttons flying all over. I would have been angry if the look on his face wasn't so incredibly hot. He leaned back down and kissed my lips,letting his tongue explore my mouth as I busied my hands with undoing his belt and working on the button of his jeans before yanking down his zipper. He stood momentarily to kick his jeans off and help me out of mine. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked before crawling back on top of me. I let out a husky laugh and pulled him down for another kiss,letting my other hand go to his boxers,slipping inside to rub his,not surprisingly, large dick. He let out a low moan and reached behind me pull off my bra before tossing it across the room and staring down at my now bare chest.He bit his lip before leaning down and his mouth was hot on my skin leaving a trail of hot,wet kisses down my body,going between by breasts and down to top of my panties before he took my underwear between his teeth and slowly pulling them down. I lifted my hips to help him and as soon as they were off so were his boxers and he was back on top of me. My god,he was sexy. He wasted no time in thrusting himself into me. I let out a loud moan,getting used to his size as he slowly rocked his hips,giving me a minute to get used to him before he gripped my hips and quickened his pace, pounding into me hard and fast. I grabbed at the sheets and heard myself let his name fall out of my mouth over and over. Tommy,slowly pulled out of me and turned me over,pulling me up onto my knees before plunging back into me,he had me pulled up against him,my back to his chest and he pounded relentlessly into me. God,it felt so good. His hands were all over me,before he slid them down to my hips, and once again quickening his pace. His head was at my neck,leaving rough kisses that trailed across my shoulder. What seemed like forever was really only a few hours but that had to be the most amazing sex I had had in ages. Tommy and I lay beside each other,sweating and panting and laughing a little,wrapped up together under my sheets. "That was...unexpected." He said,leaning up on his elbows to look down at me. I knew my hair was a mess,I could feel it sticking to my face,neck and chest but I could care less. "Good unexpected or bad unexpected?" I asked,smiling at him. He raised an eyebrow at me and smirked. "Do YOU think there was anything bad about what just happened?" he asked. My smile only widened as I shrugged,pretending it wasn't that great. Tommy let out another laugh before collapsing back on the pillows next to me. The next morning Tommy wasn't in bed next to me,but I didn't really care. I wasn't looking for a boyfriend and the sex was amazing,so if it happened again I wouldn't mind but he didn't need to stick around for me. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen to make coffee and there was a note taped to my fridge. I smiled and pulled it down,looking it over. "See you at the bar" was all it said.