What Am I Getting Myself Into?

Leather and coffee.

I tossed Tommy's note onto the counter and had a cup of coffee,ok maybe I had two! I had good reason to be tired! I smiled to myself remembering how hot he was when he was covered in sweat and completely naked...UNFFFF! That ass! Tommy was in tip top physical shape,in EVERY possible way. I sighed and rinsed out my coffee cup before going to take a shower and get myself ready for the day. I didn't have to work until later but I had some stuff to do around town today. I blow dried my long dark hair and stepped into my closet,rummaging around for an outfit that would be suitable to wear out in public and then to the bar. Normally I would change but I just wasn't into all of the fuss for today. I settled on some tight leather pants,an old guns n' roses shirt and some black pumps. It wasn't the most practical thing to wear to the super market but it'd work well for the bar and that was what really mattered,I suppose. I walked back in front of my mirror and "put my face on" wiping away some eyeliner that was a little outside of the line of my large green eyes. I smudged some gloss on my full lips and smiled at myself in approval before grabbing my bag and walking out onto the street. The best thing about living here,though it wasn't the best neighborhood,was that most everything was within walking distance. I walked into the grocery store,ready to grab a few things for the house. I was low on coffee,after all! I grabbed a cart and started walking the isles. While I was looking at different brands of cereal (I wasn't really one to cook breakfast) someone placed their hands over my eyes and I jumped. "Guess who?" a deep voice said,close to my ear. I smiled and pulled his hands from my eyes. "Eric!" I yelled,startling a few other people that were looking for breakfast items and jumped into his arms,squeezing him tightly before he put my back onto my feet. "How are you? Damn! Arent you a little uh...dressed up,to be buying cheerios?" He laughed,running a hand through his jet black hair. Eric was a good friend of mine,there had always been a little something between us but he was ready for something a lot more serious than I was,so we remained friends. He towered over me at 6'2 nearly a foot taller than my 5'3 self. I smiled up at his warm brown eyes and looked him over,taking in his how much more muscular he seemed since the last time I had seen him. "I have to work tonight! Im too lazy to change over today" I laughed,and he returned it with a small laugh of his own,turning to walk in stride with me and I went to grab some creamer. "You look like you've been working out" I winked at him and I swear I saw him blush. "Well,maybe a little" he said,'casually' flexing,causing another laugh to escape from my lips. "Hey,I have to grab a few things before I head to work,but id like to see you tonight. Is it alright if I drop by the bar?" He asked,a shy smile gracing his lips. "Its a free country,Eric. You can go to any bar that you like! But of course,its been forever! You should come by,have a drink on the house" I reached up and patted his shoulder before grabbing the rest of the things that I needed and heading home to drop them off and relax for a few hours before heading in to the bar.

I walked into the bar,waving to Rich and Kayla,the other bar tenders and walked behind the bar to grab my apron. Kayla pulled hers off and clocked out since I was there to take her place. I got right to work,cleaning off tables and picking up empty bottles and glasses. Once I was done I noticed Tommy was at the bar now,in his usual spot. A smile spread across my face and I walked back behind the bar,going down to pour Tommy a drink. "Hey babe" He said,his voice sending an involuntary shiver down my spine,bringing up memories of the night before. "Hey Tommy" I bit my lip and slid him his drink on a napkin before quickly being flagged to make drinks for a group of girls celebrating in a corner table. "Whats with all the looks?" Rich asked,shooting Tommy a look before smirking at me. I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled,putting the drinks on a tray to take to the table. On my way back to the bar I was lifted into the air and I gasped before realizing that it was Eric and I laughed. "I missed you!" He said lowly into my ear. "Eric,I saw you a few hours ago!" I swatted his chest as he sat me on my feet. "If I give Rich a big tip do you think hell let you slack off and talk to me for a little bit?" He asked,a hopeful look on his face. "You would have to ask Rich!" I smirked and took the tray behind the bar,placing it on the shelf where it was meant to sit when it wasn't being used. "Rhian" I heard Tommy say my name in a breathy tone. I turned and walked to him,leaning on the bar and smiling widely. "You look handsome tonight" I stated,looking him over. He wasn't dressed up or anything,I just knew what was under those clothes now,though I had always thought he was one of the most gorgeous men id ever laid eyes on. "Im sorry I left while you were sleeping" He started but I cut him off. "Its okay! You don't owe me anything. Last night was really great,but its not like you're my boyfriend,I don't have any reason to be mad at you" I patted his shoulder and he sighed. "I had to work though,I wouldn't have left if I didn't have to" he finished his earlier statement. "Its okay" I reassured him,before Rich gave me the nod,letting me know I could have a seat with Eric for awhile since we weren't too busy. Walking to Eric's table I could feel eyes on my back,I turned around to see Tommy watching me,until he noticed me looking back at him anyway. "Whos that guy?" Eric asked,nodding his head towards Tommy. "You jealous?" I smirked,taking my seat across from him. He flushed a little before shrugging. "Only if you're sleeping with him" he laughed,but stopped short,noticing the look on my face. "Wait...you're SLEEPING with THAT guy?!" Eric said a little too loudly. I hushed him but shrugged. "What the hell,Rhian! I thought you weren't looking for a boyfriend" he grumbled,crossing his solid arms across his chest. I rolled my eyes and pulled one of his arms down,placing my hand over his. "Im not,you dope. It only happened once" this made him smile slightly and he took my hand into his. "So theres still hope?" He grinned and again,I rolled my eyes. He knew I wasn't going to be looking for anything like that anytime soon,but he still made puppy eyes at me every chance he got. Once my break was over I walked back behind the bar but Tommy was gone. The rest of the night went smoothly,only Eric stayed until my shift was over,insisting on walking me home. I couldn't say no,I didn't particularly like walking home alone,even if I didn't live far. There was a surprise waiting for me once I got home. Tommy was sitting on my steps,staring intently at the ground,he handnt even noticed that I was there yet. Eric grumbled something that I couldn't understand and hugged me,kissing the top of my head as Tommy spotted us. After Eric was gone I walked up the few steps to my door and Tommy stood to join me. "That your boyfriend?" He asked,not looking at my face. "I don't have a boyfriend" I stated and he looked up at me,a smirk on his lips. His fucking gorgeous lips. "I don't want one either" after putting that out there I turned and unlocked my door,letting myself in. Tommy followed behind me,the smirk wiped off of his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldnt resist updating again!
Im loving writing this story,I hope you guys are enjoying it as well! <3