What Am I Getting Myself Into?

Good,casual fun.

I locked the door behind us,leaning against it. I could feel the tension in the room and we had just walked in. I sighed before taking a good look at Tommy,trying to asses his feelings before saying anything. He,too, was watching me intently. "What is this?" He asked,crossing his arms over his chest and taking a seat on my couch. I guess this night was going to end as nicely as the one before. "Just good,casual fun" I nibbled my bottom lip,taking a seat beside him but keeping my hands to myself,unsure of how he would feel about it. I was sure that Tommy had known it wasn't anything more but maybe I had misjudged him. He kept quiet for a little longer than was comfortable for me and I realized my body was tense in waiting for his response. I don't know why it really mattered. I liked Tommy. I didn't want him upset with me,but I didn't want him to think that this was going to be some crazy romance shit either. I just really,really liked having sex with him and I hoped that we could continue. I knew he liked it too,I remembered how his body responded to me and mine definitely responded to every move and touch he made. We were sexually very compatible but that didn't have to mean anything but that.

"Okay" Tommy finally said,his rough voice startling me out of my thoughts. "Okay?" I asked,letting my body relax. He nodded and without another moments notice he was on me,pulling my shirt over my head before standing me up and roughly pulling me out of the leather pants that I now regretted wearing. "Do you have any idea how fucking hot you ass looks in those?" Tommy said,his mouth close to my ear and his hands went down to grab my ass,giving it a good squeeze before hooking his fingers under the sides of my underwear and yanking them down.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of coffee. Smiling I took in my surroundings,Tommy must have put me to bed after we nearly broke my couch with the intensity of last nights events. I ran my hands through my hair before pulling myself out from under my sheets,picking up a shirt from the floor and tossing it on before walking out into the kitchen to see Tommy leaning against the counter,sipping coffee out of my "I Like Big Butts" coffee mug. Dont ask. I stifled a yawn and Tommy gave me a once over,ever so slowly taking in what I was sure to be VERY attractive morning hair and until that moment I hadn't noticed that the shirt that I thrown on was his. "You look good in my clothes" he said and handed me a mug of coffee that he apparently had had waiting for me. I smiled and graciously took the mug from his hands "You look good without your clothes" I winked and took a large gulp of the coffee,letting it help to wake me up. Not that I needed it. Seeing Tommy in the kitchen in nothing but his underwear was enough for any woman,I was sure. Once we had both finished our coffee Tommy joined me in the shower. "Do you have to work tonight?" he asked before squirting some body wash into his hands and lathering it up. He then took the liberty of washing every inch of my body,very generously paying attention to certain areas. I don't think I had ever enjoyed a shower more in my entire life. I could get used to this,I thought and then shook my head. I shouldn't be thinking like that. I was the one who put up such a fuss over this just being casual. After we were both dry and dressed,Tommy went home to change clothes and he said he had a few things to take care of with his brother. I had met Brendan a few times,his wife and I worked together years ago,back when they had only just gotten married and she was really sweet. I couldn't imagine ever being married. It was just something that I never thought about. I wondered what kind of girl Tommy would marry,but found that I didn't like thinking about that either. I groaned and tossed myself back onto the couch. I could smell Tommy on the pillows. I inhaled deeply and let out a frustrated sigh,tossing a pillow across the room. What had I gotten myself into?! Just then my phone vibrated on the table across from me. It was a text from Eric. "See you at the bar tonight?" it read. 'Good' I thought. I needed the distraction. I text him letting him know that I would be there. I didn't think that I would see Tommy,it was going to be busier tonight,it was Friday so there would be many more people in celebrating the start of the weekend and Tommy never wanted anything to do with that many people. I was sure that it was best for the safety of the drunken idiots that liked to mess with Kayla and I on the weekends. We could handle ourselves and if we couldn't, Jerry, the bouncer was there to help out and keep things under control.

I got to the bar around 10,noting the line of people outside as I walked up to Jerry and he smiled at me,stepping aside to let me into the bar. "Thank God!" Kayla said,tossing me my apron and pulling me into a hug. "We are so busy tonight! A few guys have asked for you already too" she laughed,pointing down the bar and then to a booth in the corner. I raised a brow as I looked down the bar,seeing both Tommy and Brendan sitting towards the end of the bar. How strange. Then looking to the booth to see Eric and two other guys that I hadn't met before. Eric waved and I smiled at him,but walked towards Brendan and Tommy instead,taking a deep breath before I reached them and put a big smile on my face. "What are you boys doing here on a Friday night?" I asked,starting to mix Tommy's drink before asking Brendan what hed like to drink,he only wanted water. "Tommy boy here just couldn't stay away from this place" Brendan laughed,earning what I was sure was a kick that I wasn't meant to notice. "Is that so?" I raised a brow at Tommy and smirked. "Just thirsty is all" he replied,clearing his throat and tossing his drink back quickly. Brendan laughed under his breath and winked at me. 'oh boy,this is going to be a long night' I thought to myself before stepping away from the brothers to take some drink orders.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh! I cant believe that I have subscribers and people are actually reading this!
It means a lot to me! I love you guys,even if most of you are silent readers,thank you! <3

A big, shiny Thank You! to marina2351 for the feed back and encouraging words!