What Am I Getting Myself Into?

Hungry?

It had been nearly a month since Tommy had been into the bar. I hadn't seen him around town and the one time that I ran into Brendan he said he didn't know what to tell me and that Tommy would get over himself but at this point I wasn't so sure. I had even gone on a date or two with Toby to try and get Tommy out of my head since I was the one who was so determined for things to just be casual between us. I had no right to be upset about any of this. Thats what I kept telling myself anyway but it didn't help me feel any better. Eric wasn't even speaking to me anymore but I didn't really care. Any sparks that I had had with him were completely stomped out the moment that things got physical between Tommy & I. I decided that I couldn't take being ignored anymore and if I was honest with myself I just really missed Tommy and that made me feel even more like an idiot but it was the truth. So,I went in search of him in the first place that came to mind and that was the old gym that Tommy used to train in and I was pretty sure he still did,by the looks of him.

I sighed heavily walking up to the doors and pulled them open before walking inside. "Can I help you?" a gruff voice came from behind the main desk. I watched as the man scanned me from head to toe before raising a brow at me expectantly. I wasn't exactly in gym clothes and as I looked around the place,from what I could tell I was the only woman in there,but nobody else had taken notice of me just yet. "Uh,yeah...Im just looking for Tommy,has he been around?" I asked,wrapping my arms around my middle,suddenly feeling very self-conscious. "Tommy Riordan?!" He asked,his eyes widening in surprise as he quickly looked me over again. I nodded and he shook his head quickly and let out a small laugh. "Yeah,hes in the ring. Who are you? His babysitter? I know you couldn't be his girlfriend" the guy laughed before stepping from behind the desk and placing a hand on the small of my back to guide me towards the ring. "Just need to talk to him" I said and let him lead me. As we approached the ring my eyes instantly went to Tommy,watching him beat on some unknown guy without any mercy. In one swift punch the guy was down for the count and the men around me all cheered and when Tommy turned to step out of the ring he saw me and froze. The men around me seemed to take notice of me at the same time that he did and I heard a bunch of stupid cat calls and comments and I just rolled my eyes. Nothing I hadn't heard at the bar before. Tommy then snapped out of his trance and jumped down angrily and told everyone to 'shut the fuck up' before grabbing my wrist and pulling me away from everyone. "Damn,Tommy! I didn't know you had it in ya to get a girl like that" One of the guys laughed and I rolled my eyes. Tommy,though, apparently didn't think it was funny. He turned and snapped at the guy,getting in face and saying something to him that I couldn't make out before the guy scrambled away from Tommy and ran off. 'Men' I thought and then remembered why I was here.

"Where have you been?" I asked after Tommy came back over to me. "Why the hell do you care? You had your other boyfriends to keep you company" he scoffed,grabbing a towel and wiping the sweat off of his face. "Im really sorry about all of that" I sighed and reached out to touch his arm but he jerked it away. "The hell were you thinking? Coming in here? You trying to get raped or somethin?" He asked,clearly still angry. "No!" I raised my voice a little higher then I meant to before clearing my throat and lowering it back to normal. "No,of course not. Geeze! I just.....I wanted to see you....I...I missed you" I finished,suddenly taking an interest in my shoes. Whatever nerve I had gathered up to come and talk to him left the building. "Coulda fooled me" he huffed,pulling on his hoody and heading out of the gym without another word. I ran to catch up with him and once I did he slowed down to keep pace with me,but other than that ignored that I was even there. "I really am sorry,Tommy." I said,almost in a whisper. "Sorry for what? You told me what you expected out of what we were doing and I was the one who let it get too personal." he shrugged. I wasn't sure what to say. How to say that I felt differently now. He would probably think I was nuts. "You missed me huh?" He smirked,looking down at me as we walked. I smiled a little and nodded. "Whats the matter? That fucking jolly green giant and that shit head that gave you his number couldn't match up to this?" He laughed and shook his head,and I knew he was joking,but I also figured he wanted to know if I was sleeping with Eric and Toby. I let out a long sigh before laughing a little myself. "I wouldn't know" then he stopped and stood in front of me. "I thought that you were-" but I cut him off by shaking my head 'no' and a smug smile crossed his features. It was nice to see him smiling at me again,whatever the circumstances. "You hungry?" He asked suddenly. I took a minute before looking up at him. "Not for food" and he scoffed before laughing loudly and placing an arm around my shoulders and leading me back towards what I assumed was his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is just a filler you guys!
Dont hate me!