What Am I Getting Myself Into?

Im sorry.

The next few weeks seemed to fly by. Everything was so easy with Tommy. Hell,he practically lived with me at this point. Proof of that was thrown all around my bedroom and...yep,the bathroom. I sighed,looking around and seeing Tommy's underwear and random shirts strewn around in the floor. Not that it was totally his fault,I hadn't been cleaning up much lately either. I was so distracted when he was around I was surprised I could remember drink orders at the bar with him watching me and touching me every time I walked by him. I don't think ive ever been so completely infatuated with someone before in my life. I walked around the apartment picking up our dirty clothes and when it got to the point that I couldn't see over the top of the pile in my arms I walked into the laundry room and started sorting the colors from the whites and taking out my bras and underwear for a cycle of their own. As I was nearing the bottom of the pile a pair of strong arms snaked their way around my waist and a smile instantly came across my face. "Im sorry everything was such a mess,baby. I shouldve been picking my own shit up" He said,planting kisses on my shoulder. I pulled away from him slightly to pop a load of laundry into the washer before measuring out the laundry detergent and turning it on. "Its okay" I smiled and pecked his lips,walking around him and into the living room,plopping down on the couch and getting comfortable. It only took Tommy a second to find me and place himself between my legs on the couch,laying back on me and my hands instantly went to his hair,playing with it for a moment before resting my arms around his neck as he lay with his back to my stomach,head on my chest. "You should just move in" I said,holding my breath and waiting for what he would say. We hadn't really been together that long but he was always here anyway,so why not? He leaned his head back slightly so he could look at my face. "What?" he asked,locking eyes with me. "Its just that....a bunch of your stuff is here anyway and I know we haven't been dating long but I miss you when you're gone,I know you miss me too. So just...move in." I shrugged and Tommy knit his brows together for a moment,I could see that he was thinking hard about it. It didn't seem like a huge deal to me but I guessed it was to him. "Are you sure?" he asked,sitting up and turning so he could better face me. I just nodded my head,chewing on my bottom lip as I stared at his face,taking in just how handsome he was for probably the millionth time since we first met. He was silent for another short moment before a smile spread across his face and he leaned forward for a short kiss,but I could feel how much he was putting into it. "If you're sure then,why the hell wouldn't I want to wake up next to that sexy ass every day?" we both laughed and I rolled my eyes at him before planting another kiss on his lips. I could never get enough of his lips and now I was going to have them around all the time....the rest of him would be here too,I supposed.

It was the end of the week now and Tommy and I were at his old house packing up the last of his things. I still hadn't seen his roommate but from the way that things went the last time the guy was here I was glad. I hoisted a box up onto my hip and walked out the front door carrying it to the car,sliding it into the back seat that was full of his clothes and other odds and ends. If there was too much more wed have to get a bigger apartment just to have room to store his things. "What are you doing?" I heard a strongly accented voice behind me. I turned to see an older man with a familiar face staring at me,looking almost hurt. "Im just...helping Tommy move" I said slowly,not sure of who the man was. "Tommys leaving?" He asked,wrinkling his forehead and looking back at the house. I simply nodded once his eyes were turned back towards me. Just as he was about to say something else Tommy came through the door with a duffel bag thrown over his shoulder. It took him a moment to notice the old man but once he did his entire demeanor changed. "Did he do anything to you?!" Tommy asked me in a harsh tone. I widened my eyes at him and looked at the man again,he didn't seem like the type of man to hurt a woman. Why would he think that? "Of course not,Tommy! Who is she?" The old man said,sounding as shocked as I felt. "None of your concern,pop." Tommy said,I almost got chills from the cold tone of his voice. "Pop?!" I asked,looking between the two of them. No wonder he looked so familiar. Tommy just shook his head and walked towards me,grabbing my arm a little too tightly and leading me back towards the car,throwing his duffel bag in the back seat before ordering me to get in. I just nodded and slid into the passenger seat,I didn't know what else to do. Why on earth would he hate his father so much? Then I realized that his father was his roommate. The loud noises and the crashing from the last time I was there,he was fighting with his father. I stared at Tommy as he drove us back to my..well,its our place now, I knew I must look confused because I sure as hell felt that way. "What was that back there? Why are you so angry?" I placed a hand on his arm and he just shook it off,a hard look still on his face. We sat in silence for a moment after he pulled up and he let out a long sigh before softening his face and looking back at me. "That man is a piece of shit,Rhian. I don't want you around him ever again" he said firmly before kissing me quickly then getting out of the car and grabbing a bunch of his things. He didn't say another word on the subject for the rest of the night and I decided not to pry. We spent the better part of the night unpacking his things and trying to set up some of his gym equipment in the spare room that held my computer and a desk but not much else. Tommy stayed silent,but I just let him be.

Crawling into bed that night Tommy still seemed to be somewhere else. He was laying next to me but I could tell his mind was somewhere else. I really wanted to know what was bothering him so much,I knew it was something about his father though and decided to leave it alone. He lay beside me in nothing but his boxers,his arms up with his hands behind his head just staring at the ceiling. "Tommy?" I said softly,leaning up on my elbows and staring at him. I wasn't going to bug him about his dad but I didn't want to go to sleep with him not talking to me. I knew he wasn't mad at me but it still didn't sit right with me. Especially since it was his first night officially living with me. All I got was a grunt in repsonse. I let out a soft sigh and laid back down,my back facing him. I pulled my knees up and got comfortable not expecting him to cuddle with me tonight but after a few minutes his arm was around my waist,gently pulling me into his chest. "Im sorry" he said,barely a whisper but I heard him and soon enough I was sleeping soundly wrapped up in his arms,his head buried in the crook of my neck,breathing softly as he slept.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh! Im hating my writing on this right now! Im so sorry guys!

I hope you like the new layout though ;)