Status: we're back! it's like when FOB came back but less cheering

Falling Asleep on a Stranger

eight

"You're not tired already, Mikey," Tony was teasing me. We'd been driving since this morning and it was midnight and had only stopped once for a burger, which Tony paid for. "It's the least I can do, you bailing me out and everything," he had said, and after an argument or two, I let him have his way.

I shrugged wordlessly and opted for a yawn instead. Driving in the dark was difficult for a regular experienced driver, never mind me who'd only used mom's car once or twice when I was 15. Even at 18 I hadn't gotten my license and i'd never been driving, really.

But I digress. My point was that concentrating on the road had taken most of my alertness away and now I was struggling to be aware of other cars. I shut the radio off by slamming my fist into the button and resumed the 10 and 2 position on the wheel.

"What was that for?" Tony whined next to me. I waved him off.

"Shh. Stop your griping. You're lucky I haven't crashed yet." I retorted. That shut him up for now, at least. I looked to the right of the highway and saw a sign for a Best Western, exit 102. I changed lanes (and let me tell you, blind spots are the scariest thing) and exited when it came up, almost rear ending the little Toyota in front of me. Damn 80 year old women. I could see the gray hair from a mile away.

"Ah, so you are tired," Tony teased next to me.

"No, it's just really fucking hard to drive in the dark. Okay?" I said, turning right as the sign indicated.

"Did you enjoy your day, at least?" he asked. I thought about it and nodded.

"Yeah, I had fun. We were so excited when blink came on the radio, god, i'm sure the people in that little town could hear us." I grinned, making Tony laugh.

"Yeah, they probably could! You were so off-key, it was hilarious."

"Hey now," I interjected, "at least I have rhythm. When I changed it and put on Eminem, you couldn't keep up to save your life!" Tony just continued to laugh, even when I turned into the parking lot and shut the car off, he was still giggling to himself about my horrible singing voice. I rolled my eyes at him and got out of the car to go get my stuff. He joined me after a moment and we walked through the doors together.

"Welcome to Best Western!" the man at the desk said a little too cheerily for me. "Checking in for a regular room?"

"Yeah," I confirmed, and he waved us over. "Two room keys for you, that's to room 324, and how many nights will you be here?"

"Uh, just the one, thanks." Tony said and grabbed the keys before I could ask the man a question. It had only popped into my mind a second ago, but I was really curious. On the back wall there were a ton of DVD's of all different kinds, and I wanted to know how much a rental cost.

"Your total's 189.72," The guy said, bringing me back to the present. Tony reached into his pocket for his wallet, I was guessing, but I stopped him.

"What, Mike?"

"Let me pay for this, you're feeding me so i'll buy the beds and air conditioning." I reasoned and took out enough cash for the night.

"Thanks guys, have a great stay here and enjoy your night." the man waved goodbye and Tony walked down the hallway, probably thinking I was following him.

"How much is it to rent a DVD?" I asked when I was sure Tony was out of earshot.

"Five dollars, and if you get three it's twelve." he told me. I considered it before turning to the back wall and scanning through the titles.

Eventually I settled for Star Wars episode four (which was really episode one, but who cares) because I knew that was Tony's favorite, Harry Potter because it was my favorite, and Evil Dead because I liked that movie too. I mean, it was tattooed onto my hands.

"Twelve bucks," the guy said boredly, and I handed him the money. I left the front desk area room thing (whatever it's called, I wasn't worried about it) and headed for the stairs to go upstairs.

When I got to room 324 after a lot of searching, Tony wasn't outside, which meant he had settled and was probably looking for me. I knocked on the door and he opened it with a confused look on his face.

"Where'd you go?" he asked, stepping aside to let me in.

"I went to the cinema, idiot," I replied and showed him the movies. He got this big grin on his face when he saw Star Wars.

"Can we watch it now?" he beamed, and I just couldn't say no to that face. I walked over, popped it into the player, did a couple cartwheels- kidding- and laid down on the single bed next to Tony. I'm assuming the guy thought it would be okay for Tony and I to sleep in the same bed together, and it's not like we hadn't before. God, that felt like a long time ago. It just seemed so innocent, naïve. So far away from today, how we were on the hunt for my brother and his boy-toy, who happened to be some kind of murderer.

"You're missing the movie," Tony murmured at some point, but I couldn't be jarred of my thoughts, I was too occupied.

It wasn't until I felt something wet on my neck that I really came back to the present. Tony was kissing my neck and it felt really, really good. I sighed, enjoying the feeling of his lips on my body and his fingers tracing little patterns on my leg.

"And now we're both missing the movie." I told him, seeing that he had turned the volume all the way down.

"I can't help it, you're so distracting," he mumbled. His hot breath tickled my neck, turning me on and I couldn't help a soft moan that escaped my mouth.

"Tone, I want to sleep," I said, but I could tell he didn't buy it. I didn't really buy it either, honestly. Tony's hands were now gripping around my waist, almost like he was pulling me towards him as he worked his magical lips on my neck. God, that felt really good, for some reason. He bit my skin softly and I thought "that's it, I give up".

I turned my head to his and backs slightly, moving him away from my neck with an apologetic smile. I wanted it just as much as he did, sure, but I had another thing in mind. His body was turned towards me so I threw my leg over him, strattling him so he'd get the hint and turn back. I went to kiss him, stopping just before I reached his lips and exhaling, a trick i'd learned a few years back. He did what I wanted and whined quietly when I finally pressed my lips to his, sucking softly on his lips and just relishing the taste of him.

Tony's hands had started roaming my body, brushing against my thighs, up my sides (which tickled a little), down my arms. I licked his bottom lip, feeling the desperation in the way his lips smacked against mine and his tongue joined mine rougher than I was intending, but unbelievably hot nonetheless.

It was me who broke our kiss, moving down his jaw with my lips, his neck, to his collarbone, a known soft spot on many. Tony was no different as his heavy breathing had turned to little moans and whimpers, mixed of pleasure and impatience. I loved how needy he got, and he was showing that by moving his hands more frantically, grabbing at the top of my jeans and pulling down, as if wishing they'd disappear with the blink of an eye.

"Needy little one, aren't you?" I teased, still biting and sucking at his skin.

"Pants... Off," he gasped. I decided to have a little more fun and I dragged my hand down to his hips, trailing my fingers across them and then going to the bulge in his jeans. I palmed him, much too slow for his liking I could tell, until he got so frustrated he pushed me off to the side.

"I'm taking control," he grumbled, settling between my legs to kiss me and rubbing his hips into mine. Hmm, so that's how he wanted to play. I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him closer, bringing back that rough nature to our kiss. His tongue shoved past my lips and I fought back, but to no avail. He had control now.

Tony's hands went to my jeans now, unbuttoning and undoing the zipper so fast I didn't have time to blink before he was struggling to slide them off my legs. I chuckled, but pushed him back a little so I could actually be free of the denim restrictions. I did the same to his and i'm sure he was grateful because I couldn't wipe the smirk off his face.

Or maybe I could. We'd have to see.

I tested my luck as I shoved my hand into his boxers, wrapping my fingers around his dick and started stroking him slowly, painfully slowly. And with that the smirk disappeared, so I claimed my little victory.

"If yoy don't go faster Mike, so help me god," he groaned out. I gave him my own sneer, but sped up as he wished. A second later and I felt his hand taking hold of my member and pumping me and it felt so good I couldn't explain. He wasn't even going slow to tease me, no, his hand had actually picked up speed after three seconds and I found myself doing the same to him.

"God, don't stop, Tony, please don't stop," I moaned, unable to contain myself any longer. He knew what he was doing to me, that bastard. And then I felt him slow down almost completely, it was so torturous. Two can play at that game, I thought. I stopped my movements, stilling my hand and smiling innocently up at him.

"Mike," he whined, so I started my movements again, still incredibly slow.

"Mike! Fuck, enough games," he gasped and sped his hand up on me, what a relief, god. I did the same and he just kept going and going, I could feel myself unraveling beneath him. He was coming close too, I could tell. His head fell into the crook of my neck and his breath tickled my neck in such a way that I began to shout because of the pleasure.

"Tone, oh god, oh god," I yelled as I got closer and closer to my climax. "I'm coming, god," I said and seconds later I felt relief wash over me as I came with a sharp gasp. Tony went over the edge almost immediately after, and he started kissing my neck again, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body.

He stayed on top of me like this for a few minutes, probably too exhausted to move, and I caught my breath. That was probably the most intense thing i'd ever experienced in my life, but now I wanted nothing more than to sleep in Tony's arms.

He rolled off of me at some point, but never lost contact as he pulled my body to his. I laid my head on his chest and his hand rubbed my back until I fell asleep in his arms. The last thing I remember was Tony shutting the TV off and kissing my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was feeling nice
Also I planned on updating yesterday but family stuff got in the way, so have some shitty smut and give me a week, chapter nine should be up.