Status: in progress

Beauty Killed the Beast

Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet

Ronnie was never known as anything else but the bad kid at school. He was always getting in trouble with teachers and getting caught doing drugs in the bathroom. But his bad boy nature is what drew Gwen to him immediately. She liked the danger that came with him. She wasn't a bad girl herself, but she was no goody-two shoes either.

One day after school, she approached him. He was standing outside with his back against the brick wall and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Gwen loved the leather, the cigarettes, the long black hair, and he was in a band. He was, for a teenage Gwen, flawless.

"Hey, you're Ronnie, right?" She approached him with caution. She wasn't sure how he would react to her.

He lifted the cigarette from between his lips and dropped his arm to the side, tapping out the ashes. "What's a pretty girl like you doing talking to a motherfucker like me? I'm not someone you want to get to know." He took a sweet drag from his cigarette.

She took another step closer. "You interest me." She said. "I'm Gwen."

Ronnie wasn't the type to fall in love. He loved girls but he refused to let himself fall into a serious relationship. Already, he was beginning to think that she could be the one to change all of that for him. "What are you doing right now?" He dropped his cigarette on the ground and stomped it out. "I have an idea."

He took her by the hand and led him to his car. He drove her over to his house where they went upstairs and hid away in his room. No one was home, but the secretive nature of the endeavor gave the two a sense of rebellion.

He sat her down at a round table. He walked around and sat directly across from her. The room was dark, with only a little sunlight peeking through the drawn curtains. From beneath his chair, he pulled out a gun and placed it on the table.

Gwen's eyes jumped back and forth from the gun to Ronnie and back to the gun. He had a slight smirk on his face and Gwen began to think that she should have listened to him when he said not to get involved with him.

"Russian roulette." He stated. "You go first."

"Ronnie, I-I can't do this." Gwen pushed the gun away from her with shaky hands.

He picked it up and pointed it at her. "Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, this story is going to be a little weird. I'm going to switch between flash backs and real life. I know, I'm sorry, I'm a pain. Flash backs will always be in italics though so you'll know if it's a flash back or not. It'll be cool, trust me. I got a plan. Also, I'm hoping this story is a hit. I know a lot of people don't like Ronnie anymore since he left ETF and since he got out of jail. But I had to write this. I was listening to the Dying Is Your Latest Fashion album and the album sort of spoke to me. His lyrics painted a story in my mind and I wanted to take the story of the album and put my own spin on it. Comments are much appreciated. I want to know if I should scrap or not. I'd hate to scrap because I love the idea and the layout a lot but if no one reads it, I don't see the point in continuing.