Status: in progress

Beauty Killed the Beast

Yes it is true, I finally fell in love

Out of curiosity, Gwen looked Ronnie up on the internet. She never knew what had happened before or after he got into that police car that night. She just remembered showing up at the scene and watching the two cops grab his arms and thrust them behind his back, snapping the handcuffs around his wrists, and shoving him into the back of a screeching cop car.

Because he was so famous, she figured his story must be everywhere. But it wasn't. There were a few articles about his new album and that was about it. As she scrolled through endless pages of different websites, she came across a forums page discussing Ronnie and his actions. It seemed rather dated.

User 78912: I don't know the definite story but I heard Ronnie definitely shot that kid.

User 67281: He didn't shoot anyone, you idiot. He just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Ronnie is completely innocent. I don't think he deserves to go to jail.

User 23567: Ronnie Radke is a complete asshole. Of course he deserves to go to jail. He is dealing with illegal substances and breaking the law. I believe he has every right to go to jail. Maybe it'll do him some good. Then again, once an asshole, always an asshole. His music isn't even that good.

User 67281: If you were in his position, you wouldn't be saying that. Everything that he's being charged for are things he didn't do. Yeah, maybe he has been dealing with drugs but that isn't what he was charged for. If anyone is an asshole, it's you.


The conversation continued on as User 67281 and User 23567 argued over who was right and who was wrong about Ronnie. It seemed no one really knew the truth about him.

"Are you nervous at all?" Gwen stood with Ronnie backstage before the show. He tried not to show his uneasiness, but his big, brown eyes gave it away.

He shrugged it off. "I guess a little. I mean, it's one of my first shows since being released. I'm afraid how the fans will react."

Gwen rubbed his muscular arm up and down. "True fans will never leave you." And neither did she.

Gwen had never really seen Ronnie perform before. The only time she ever really saw him perform was at her seventeenth birthday party. He had insisted she let him and his band play.

They placed the cake down in front of her. All of her friends and family surrounded her at the small table with the plastic red and white checkered table cloth on it. Her family owned a small cafe down the street from their house. Her parents thought it would be the perfect spot to host her party.

'Happy Birthday, Gwen' It read on the cake in purple frosting. Purple was her favorite color. Confetti fell from the ceiling and everyone cheered as she blew out her candles. When she glanced up from the cake, she saw Ronnie gazing at her from the front of the room. He stood there with his eyeliner rimmed eyes, and mic stand in his hands. She smiled a little, but he just stood there, taking in her beauty.

She stood from the table and walked over to him. She didn't know what to expect from him. He was always so mysterious, especially around other people. It was almost as if he tried too hard to put on the bad boy facade when really she knew he could be such a sweetheart underneath it all.

No one really noticed her disappearance from the table. They were all too invested in the sugary confection sitting in front of them.

He put his hand on her shoulder, and she caressed his cheek. She glanced from his lips to his eyes, then back to his lips. His hand slipped off her shoulder and traveled down her arm to her wrist. She moved her hands to his chest and pushed him back against the wall behind them. The pictures on the wall trembled slightly. The one of her and her parents fell to the floor, the glass shattering. Again, no one really seemed to care. She looked at the shattered glass briefly before looking back into Ronnie's brown eyes. She rose onto her toes and kissed him. It started out gentle, and then became rough with every gasp of breath.

"Not here. Not now." He mumbled into her sweet lips.

She backed off and frowned. "After everyone leaves. I'll tell my parents I'll close up for the night."

Ronnie couldn't resist. Her black hair was so smooth, her pink lips tasted so sweet against his own and her touch left him feeling alive. He could see it in her eyes. She was begging for more.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't think I received any comments on the previous chapter which is okay. I understand. I'm just hoping that you all are enjoying the story. The comments are a good way of letting me know what you guys think or if I should improve on something like being more specific about certain things and what not because sometimes I forget that you guys aren't inside my head and you don't know what I know unless I write it into the story.

Your thoughts are taken into great consideration. :)