Unknown

Chapter 1

The light down the river flicked on in the old ragged apartment like building. A shadowed figure walked past the window, but it was too far away that I couldn’t make out who the person was. I could tell it was a woman that was short and stalky with a very unique hair due. Then suddenly the room went black and I high pitched scream rang out and echoed down and off of the building around the river. I jumped in horror of how high the pitch of the scream was. I took a second look around me to see if anyone was around me and there wasn’t a single person around. I looked back at the window on the building and strangely the light was back on and the woman was standing in the window playing with her hair looking straight at me. Her eyes were pitch black with a sense of terror but power in them. I just looked back at her trying to not show fear but it got to me. It seeped through my body and made me run back inside and slam the door behind me.
I stood there wondering what the heck just happened. I tried to comprehend what happened and why the lights went out and came back on with the women standing there staring at me. I shook my head and locked the door and walked up the creaky stairs up to my room. It was a stair case that seemed to never end, it went around and around in a spiral. I walked up them slowly and finally made it into my room and looked around. Something felt strange and the atmosphere of the room was tense. It seemed like I was being watched from all angels and that something was about to ounce on top of me.
“Whack!” the sound rang into my ears and I felt a thick ooze of blood pore down the back of my neck. I took my hand to feel the wound but it was clutched by another hand and twisted behind me, paralyzing my movement. The hand clutched tighter, as I tried to get out of the death grip. Finally, the hustling of movement ended when a very high pitch voice came from behind.
“I saw you looking at me, watching me through my window.”
“Um….Uh....” was all I could seem to bring forth.
“You seemed a little scared little boy. Are you scared of me?” she said.
“Um…I…I…” I stuttered, shacking from head to toe.
“Still not a word my friend? Well if you’re not going to talk willing, I’ll make you talk.
♠ ♠ ♠
The chapter isn't done. Its just a little free writing I did after looking a picture of Vince, Italy.