Status: Updating whenever

Synthetic Love

Crazy

I sat in the corner of my room, knees tucked to my chest with my face in my hands.

Everything was falling apart. Just by one little stupid move if me leaving my bag on the couch. Why had I done that?

Better yet, why had Chris been snooping in my stuff?

As much as I wanted to hate Ricky right now since he knew my secret and that he let the reading if my journal to happen, I couldn't be. My anger was fueled at Chris and if I could kill him and get away with it, I would.

Right now, I had one thing on my mind. How could I live under the same roof as Ricky, knowing he knows I like him? He hasn't made any moves on me, obviously he doesn't return the feelings. So, how will this go on? Someone had to make a move to make the situation less awkward.

I wasn't doing it. I'm too much of a coward. Maybe, I could talk to Vannah.

"Clara?" The voice was coming from the other side of the door. "Clara. It's Ricky. Please, open up. I need to talk to you."

What now? I did the most intelligible thing I could thing of. "Go away!"

Smooth.

"No, it's important. It's good actually."

"Leave."

"No."

I couldn't push him away, as much as I wanted to. He helped me though so much and we had gotten so close. If I lost Ricky...or never had Ricky...where would I be? I slowly got up from the corner and walked hesitantly to the door. I put my hand on the doorknob and slowly turned it to open the door and reveal Ricky.

He stared at me for a moment and then he looked down. "What?" I asked.

"You like me." It was a statement.

"Of course, dumbass. That's why we're in this whole dramatic situation. If your stupid-ass friend would keep him goddamn nose in his own fucking business then maybe things would be normal but no! Yeah, I like you and now you know it! I must seem pathetic!" I was shouting.

He suddenly wrapped his Ames around my waist, pulling me close. "If you're pathetic, then I am."

"What do you mean?" I mumbled into. His shoulder.

"If liking someone secretly is pathetic then I'm guilty."

"That's not what I meant..." I murmured.

"I like you, Clara. A lot. Too much, in fact. Please, don't hate me."

I pulled back from the hug, looking him in the eyes. "I could never hate you. Trust me, I want to a little but I can't. You actually like me?"

"Yeah, you're smart, nice, funny, have a great personality, you like cool stuff, and it's easy to talk to you. I can't explain it really. I just...do."

"Stop lying." I said, not being able to hide my smirk too well.

"I'm not. You're the one lying, if anything." He returned the smirk.

"No. I never could." He removed his hands from my waist, moving them down my arms to my hands. He held them. Carefully and then he stared down at them. "What does this mean...about us?" I murmured, also staring at our hands.

"Anything you want it to. I just want there to be an us."

"I'm good with relationships now." I warned.

He gave me a sympathetic look. "We go by your pace. You do what makes you happy. I promise no funny business." He did a cross over his heart. "I don't wanna screw thins up with you. This is too important."

"Okay. I'm really that important?"

"Yeah, you've crawled under my skin. Like I said, I can't explain it."

"Okay. Is Chris still here?"

He nodded. "Yeah, why?"

I let go of Ricky's hands and swiftly made my way down the stairs to the living room where he sat on the couch still. I walked up behind him, tapping him on the shoulder.

He turned. "You here to-" I cut him off by punching him hard in the nose. "What the hell?" He yelled, it coming out slightly muffed.

"I'm guessing you're single. Girls don't like it when you go in their stuff you dickhead!"

"I'm sorry."

"No you're not." I said calmly before slapping him in the head.

"You're crazy!"

I smiled sweetly at him. "Thanks but the way, Chrissy for getting me and Ricky together. I appreciate it."

He gave me an odd look. "Then why the fuck did you punch then slap me?"

"Because you went through my stuff!"

He shrugged. "I'm sorry. Really, just kidding at first. I didn't know you'd have that kind of stuff in your journal. I thought it was for school or something."

"Mhm. Sure." With that, I made my way back upstairs, content with how the day turned out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not really happy with it but merp.

Thanks for the comments, guys! Give me more! C:

-Michaela