Status: Updating whenever

Synthetic Love

Commitment

"You're taking advantage of the fact that I turned 22 last week." I teased.

Violet made a face. "Your older than you were and it's funny."

"What does that even mean?"

"No clue. We need to get ready, though. We have to meet the guys at the venue in two hours. It takes an hour to get there."

I nodded. Beginning the process of putting on my makeup and doing my hair.

I picked out a plain shirt and a vest with skinny jeans and my boots. I put all of my stuff in my bag

I didn't take me that long to get ready. I don't see why Violet rushes me.

She soon came out of the bathroom, obviously ready, also and she had car keys in hand. "Let's go. I wanna stop for Starbucks on the way."

0o0o0

"I gotta go on stage in five minutes but, when I get back, we'll go home or, at least make it to my car, and I'll make you lose feeling in your legs."

I smirked. "You better." He removed his hand from in between my legs and he placed a kiss on my lips. "Kill it out there."

"I have my lucky charm here with me tonight. I can't mess up." He pointed to me. "I wouldn't mess up anyway. I am Danny Worsnop after all."

I smiled. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I love you."

"I love you more." He replied, winking.

He grabbed his mic and ran out behind Ben. I could hear the crowd cheer then I heard Danny. "You guys ready to have to time of your lives tonight?" The crowd cheered louder. "For the next hour, you motherfuckers are mine." The crowd cheered more and then the music began to play.

"He's killing it." It was Violet who said this, who walked up beside me.

"Yeah. I honestly believe you are his lucky charm. His shows are the best when you are present."

"Yeah."

"You guys doing anything tonight? I mean, it is your three year anniversary."

"He said we were gonna partake in some activity." I said, saying it in a way she would get the drift.

"Oh! As if you don't do enough of that. Make him take you somewhere."

"Nah. Being with him is enough."

"Whelp, I'm just glad you're happy. For a while there, you were so depressed over that Ricky guy, I thought I was gonna have to call a professional."

I shook my head. "I'm over that. We all have a first love."

"Yeah, I had that. Didn't work out. He cheated on me."

"I remember."

We stood and listened to the show for a moment until he stopped. Danny quieted down the crowd. "Okay, I want to get serious for a moment. Three years ago today, I asked out the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She said yes and for the past three years she's been stuck with me. Through the drugs, liquor, and fame, she is still here. I love her to fucking death, though, and you know what? I want to show her off and brag." He started running towards me.

"No, no, no."

"Yes." I suddenly felt someone push. Violet was pushing me out.

"Traitor!" I yelled to her. All I heard was a laugh before she let go and I was in front of the crowd, who began cheering.

"See, I told you fuckers she was something to show off!" Danny said. "I only have a moment until this venue is gonna kick us off stage but I wanna do something first." He reached into his pocket with the hand not holding the mic, he knelt down, I now saw it was a box, which he opened, a huge diamond ring glitters from the open box. I put my hand on my mouth. "Clara, I want to spend the rest of my crazy fucking life with you. Will you marry me?"

The crowd cheered again but I couldn't hear them. I was too overrun with emotion. "Yes." He slid the diamond on my finger, got up and pulled me into a kiss.

The crowd cheered again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well...here.

*prepares for hate

Anyway, the next chapter will be in Ricky's POV and it will be happening during the same time this chapter took place.

Comment, pleasee! Even if it's yelling at me angrily.

-Michaela