Status: Updating whenever

Synthetic Love

Meeting (Part 1 - Clara)

I woke up to a feeling of happiness, remembering last nights events.

I'm engaged.

The thought brought a smile to my face as I looked down at the ring on my finger. It felt right. It really did.

"You're awake, I see." Danny voice said. I looked up to see him staring down at me.

"Yeah. What time is it?"

"Ten in the morning. We have to leave at twelve to be at the venue in time for the show. First, how do you feel?"

"Happy." I said. He obviously took that answer as a good one, leaning down to connect our lips. His hand went up, tangling his fingers in my hair, pulling me closer. He got on the bed, pushing me on my back. His free hand made its way underneath my shirt as his tongue made its way into my mouth. I pulled from him. "Are we doing this?"

"Damn right we are." He stated before connecting our mouths again.

0o0o0

I lugged my bag with me into Danny's car, Violet and Sam following suit, getting in the back.

I felt good today, not because of the sex, well, maybe a little and the shower I took afterwards. Mainly I just had a good feeling about the next show. We finally started driving, Danny filling in behind Ben and Girl Sam, who drove ahead of us.

The ride took a while but it wasn't exactly boring. Me listened to music, talked, joked, and definitely talked about wedding plans. It's only been about a day and Violet already has wedding dress ideas.

"Obviously your wedding won't be traditional, knowing the two of you. Your wedding dress should be black." She started. Of course this gave me ideas and Danny. Both is us countering them. Sam even threw in an idea or two.

The venue we finally made it to wasn't huge. Surprisingly. I liked smaller venues, though. Less people recognized me.

I made my way behind Violet and the guys to the backstage area where all the bands hung out before the show.

I greeted a few, most congratulating me for finally making Danny settle down.

I hadn't seen the new band, though. Apparently a newer group would be replacing A Skylit Drive. I was always open to discovering new bands.

I glanced around for a moment until Violet ran up, obviously excited about something. "There is this fucking hot guy in the replacement band. He is a bassist and I need you to partake in his face."

I followed here over to the section where the guys in the replacement band stood and immediately wished I hadn't.

I first saw Vannah, her arm around Balz, I saw Devin, the guy Violet was so obviously talking about. Chris soon came into view and then Ryan and Brandon. I looked over, noticing the Motionless in White backdrop. Then, around corner, in stage paint came the last person I ever wanted to see.

Ricky.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's half of a two part chapter. This next chapter also takes place at the same time this chapter does, just in Ricky's POV.

Comment please?

-Michaela