Status: Updating whenever

Synthetic Love

Meeting (Part 2 - Ricky)

When I woke up, I had no idea what was going on. I felt different, strange and my surroundings were new.

My room, I could tell, but the posters were different, the furniture had been moved, a newer guitar sat in the corner on top of packed bags.

What was going on?

I glanced around anxiously until my eyes landed on Clara's journal by my bed. Where was Clara? Why did I have her journal?

I picked it up, quickly flipping through to the last page, reading it over. Suddenly everything flooded back.

I had lost my memory.

Clara ran away.

It had been years.

She was gone, but now I missed her.

Now I had my memory back.

0o0o0

"Are you sure you're up for the show, man? You just got your memory back. That's pretty crazy. We can cancel." Chris rambled.

"No." I replied, sternly. I am doing this. I'm fine. If I can't have anything, I have music. I'm playing. Plus, this is a real tour. I'm not missing out on it. It's what we always dreamed of."

Chris looked startled but he soon gave me a faint smile and nodded. "Alright," he took a step towards me, setting his hand on my shoulder for a moment. "I missed you, dude. We all did. That's why Clara left...she couldn't stand it."

I nodded. "Thanks, man. I know. I just wish I could see her. We could pick up where we left off now that I remember her."

He gave me a sorrowful look. "People change. She could have moved on by now."

I scrunched up my brows. "No. We- we were meant for each other." I had to tell myself this. I knew I was probably in denial but I could let myself believe she wouldn't want me.

He shrugged. "Dream on, dreamer."

"You guys need to get ready! Shows in thirty!" A man who was part if the stage crew yelled through our bus door.

I quickly began busying myself with putting on stage paint, straightening my hair, slowly putting my pants, shirt and shoes on. You know, minuscule things to busy myself instead of thinking about her.

She had been on my mind since I remembered. I dreamed about her last night, I was completely obsessed with the idea that she was out there somewhere and I would know her when I saw her, and I would see her. I could look at her and remember all the facts about her and all the moments we shared. It was all here.

I finally couldn't push my task of getting ready any longer, so I made my way off the bus and into the back door of the venue.

I loved being backstage. I felt at home with all my fellow musicians, my guitar in my hand, the crowd on the other side of the curtain. It gave me an adrenaline rush.

"Asking Alexandria are here. Late as usual." The stage guy from earlier muttered into a mic attached to his head.

I glanced around and saw the band in question walking this way. Danny Worsnop leading the group. Accompanying them was two girls, one was obviously Ben Bruce's wife, they held hands. We had spoken a few times, one guitarist to another. He was a decent guy and was very good.

The rest of the guys were also well enough guys. Danny, though I didn't like. I had always admired him as an artist and never really had spoken to him, but as he walked towards me, something told me to hate him. He walked with arrogance and too much pride in himself. Dressed as if he were the hottest shit ever alive.

A girl, whom was standing by Sam, quickly poked her and motioned back towards the direction they came, then ran off that way.

"Hey, Danny. Thanks for agreeing to let us on tour. This is fucking ridiculous." Chris said, shaking his hand.

"You're welcome." His British accent drawled out. I hated his accent. It was too fluently perfect. In a female's point of view, he was perfect, which is something I personally couldn't see. "Hope you guys are ready to rock!"

"Oh yeah!" Brandon yelled from behind. "Congratulations on your engagement, too."

"Who are you engaged to?" Devin cut in.

He smiled. "Thanks, mate. She should be here any moment, she came along. Violet probably went to go get her."

I decided I didn't want to stand here without something to do. I walked around the corner to get my guitar. I grabbed it, slinging it over my shoulder, and made my way back to the group, picking at the strings as I walked.

When I got back, I looked up, immediately meeting eyes with someone I didn't expect to see.

Clara.

She had a wide-eyed look, staring at me. I noticed Danny suddenly get a huge smile across his face. He walked over to her, looping an arm around her waist. I looked down noticing the huge ring on her finger.

"Here's my beautiful fiancé, Clara."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments! You guys are the best.

Hope this fullfilled your needs for a while.

Comment please, :) I'll love you 5eva

-Michaela