Status: Updating whenever

Synthetic Love

Leaving

When I got home from the doctor, Danny had disappeared. Which, was a good thing.

I had to tell him and cut things off with Ricky. Now, that a baby is being born, I have to do do what's best for the baby. The best, being Danny, a stable life and a good father.

I had to do this now. I had to. I pulled out my phone, sending a quick text to Ricky that I would be coming over and I rushed to the car.

The adrenaline of the situation taking way my sickness but now replaced with worry.

What if the baby wasn't Danny's.

No. The baby will be Danny's. It has to be.

I got to Ricky's sooner than usual, going over the speed limit. When I got out, he was standing at the door, obviously thinking I came here for the usual reason.

He started to approach me but I laid my hand on his chest. "No, Ricky." I said. "Let's...head inside."

A confused look flashed across his face before he nodded.

When I got inside and I heard him shut the door, I turned to him. He stared at me and I stared back before finally getting the courage up to speak. "It's over, Ricky."

"What?"

"We can't do this anymore."

Hurt suddenly appeared on his face. "I don't understand. Why? You can't leave me. You said you loved me."

"That's just it, I don't love you anymore." I know the words hurt him because they hurt me. They were far from the truth but I had to hurt him so he would leave.

"You don't...love me?"

I shook my head. "No. I made a promise," I held up my hand with the engagement ring. "I can't keep breaking it. I've broken too many promises, mostly to you and I'm sorry. I can't keep hurting you. I can't."

An awkward silence took over the room. Finally he broke it. "Leave. You left me the first time, I shouldn't have expected more from you the second time. You always have left...you're good at that."

I felt like a bitch. I was a bitch and I didn't deserve anything I had.

I walked out, shutting the door behind me with a weight off my chest and new weight added.

0o0o0

Danny hadn't stopped smiling since I told him I was pregnant. All day he had been touching my stomach, kissing me and talking about it. He called everyone in the band and all his other friends. He called his parents, too.

I was happy I had made him happy. I'd never seen him so wound up.

Of course, Vannah had told Violet she had already came over and had a talk with me and shared in the excitement.

I kept telling myself that things would start to look up from her on out and I could make things up to Danny and focus on the future.

I just had a bad feeling, though.

0o0o0 - 6 Months Later

Things did look up. Danny and I became closer than ever, I hadn't even heard from Ricky since that last day, and my pregnancy was running smoothly.

Violet started dating Devin and Balz and Vannah got engaged.

As awkward as you think that might be, I was happy for both of them and things were looking up for them, my best friends, so of course that made me happy.

We did however, try our best to make sure Devin and Balz didn't tell Ricky was pregnant and so far, it worked.

I was currently sitting in the waiting room of the hospital. I had an ultrasound scheduled for today and to say I was excited to see the progress the baby was making, was an understatement.

Soon enough, my name was called and I went to the back room. The doctor was already there waiting for me. I laid on the bed and pulled up my shirt. He applied the familiar gel to my belly and began.

After getting some explanations about the baby's movement and the baby itself that I could see, he finally turned directly to me. "Would you like to know the baby's gender?"

I shook my head. "My fiancé and I want it to be a surprise."

He nodded. "Of course." He wrote down a few things of a piece of paper and handed it to me. "Looks like were done here. This is your next appointment."

He also handed me a packet of photos from the ultrasound for Danny. He couldn't make it because of working in the studio but at least he could see these. He would probably even be home when I got there.

When I arrived home, his car was outside, much to my delight. There was also a black Dodge Challenger that I didn't recognize.

I walked in the house, not seeing anyone. I look around until I got the kitchen and I dropped my bag in shock.

I had found Danny. He was sitting at the kitchen table, right across from Ricky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short filler. :/ what did you guys think?

Also, in your comment, tell me what gender you want the baby to be and what name you think the baby should have. If I like it, I'll use it! Also who's baby do you think/want it to be?

Also, I'm aware the last 2 chapters are the same. It uploaded itself again when I changed the chapter title and it won't let me delete it.