Status: Updating whenever

Synthetic Love

Bottle

I dropped my duffle bag on the floor, it landing with a thud on the hard wood. The room before me held a queen size bed, a dresser, a make-up mirror, a TV on the wall, a double door that led to a closet, and another door that surely led to a bathroom.

"Need anything, just ask! I'll let you get settled in." Ricky's mom said, laying a hand on my shoulder before leaving and shutting the door behind her.

I picked my bag back up and flung it on the bed, unzipping it and laying all my clothes and undergarments out. I didn't have much clothes. I pulled out my extra pair of shoes from the bottom along with my bag of toiletries. Then I pulled a metal box out, shoving it in the top drawer of the dresser. The box contained personal stuff. Like, things from my mom, notes me and Vannah have eachother, and it held my journal.

A knock sounded on the door, Ricky's mom walking in with two bags. "Ricky told me you didn't have much so here are some clothes that Vannah sent over. She said she knew what you liked so I gave her money to get you some new stuff."

I took the bags and put them on the bed. "You didn't have to do that." I said, turning back around to her.

She came up, hugging me. "Yes, I did." She gave my body a squeeze before leaving back out again.

I looked through the bags. 5 band shirts, 3 shirts with superheroes and video game characters on them, 4 tank tops, 2 vests, 5 pairs of skinny jeans, 3 pairs of leggings, and 5 pairs of shorts. The other bag held a studded belt and a pair of solid black converse.

I would definitely have to give Vannah a huge thanks later.

I pulled the clothes out and put them on the bed with the others. I went to the closet, pulling out some coat hangers. I hung up the shirts, tank tops, jeans, and vests. I folded the rest of the clothes Vannah brought and my pajamas up into the drawers of the dresser. I put the toiletries in the bathroom, makeup on the table with the mirror and put all of my shoes in the closet under the hanging clothes. Finally, I put the belt on the dresser top and shoved my duffel bag under my bed.

I sat in the bed, all my stuff was here but something wasn't right. It was better than it was a week ago when I was living with my dad but it's still off.

I got up, walking downstairs to the kitchen, where Ricky's mom was making food and Ricky was eating Chips Ahoy cookies from the bag. I hesitantly walked over and sat in front of him. He noticed me and gave me a smile, shoving the cookie bag to me. I pulled one out, eating it slowly, stalling, not really sure what to say.

Ricky finally spoke. "You doing okay?"

"I'm better now." I answered.

"Moved in?"

"Yeah. Just need to get used to all of this..."

He nodded. "You want to come to band practice? Watch us? You don't have to, I just thought you could. Balz invited Vannah so, I thought I'd invite you. Not like a date or anything but like to hang out."

I laughed. "Okay, I'll go."

"Cool." He said, face down to the table.

"Cool."

0o0o0

Their band's practice took place at Ryan's. he had a huge basement that had soundproofed walls just for their band to practice.

When I arrived, Vannah was talking to Balz on a couch in front of where the band's equipment was set up. She noticed me, waving enthusiastically. Balz got up, saying a 'hey' as we passed. I sat down where he was sitting and I smiled at her. "Thanks for the clothes."

"You're welcome, girl. So, Ricky asked you to come here?"

I smirked. "So, Balz asked you to come here?"

She turned red. "Yeah but- shut it."

The door slammed shut and we looked up to see Chris walking in. "I see we have an audience today."

"Yeah, so, what song first?" Angelo spoke up.

"We'll, lets start off with Abigail. Give these girls a taste of what Motionless is about."

Band practice last a good two hours. They performed a few songs but we ended up just goofing off. Ryan went up and brought us chips and bottles of Dr. Pepper to drink while we just say down in a circle on the floor and joked around and telling stories.

Chris held up the bottle of soda he had just finished drinking. "We should play spin the bottle."

"No." Angelo said. "There are six guys and two girls."

"That's the interesting part." Chris responded in a mischievous voice.

The bottle was spun first by Chris who landed on Angelo. After a few more awkward spins, Ricky was handed the bottle. "Make it count." Balz said to him, winking.

The bottle spun until it started to slow down near me, just not enough. The bottle pointed right beside me, to Vannah. "I didn't mean make it count like that!" Balz protested.

"He's got to do it." Chris said.

Vannah gave me a sideways glance before she leaned towards Ricky and kissed him. I immediately became infuriated with the whole idea of this game. Everything was infuriating me. She could have said no. She knows how I feel. She didn't have to give in so easily!

"Your turn." Ricky said lowly, handing me the bottle. I snatched it angrily and sat the bottle down, spinning it hard.

The bottle spun and spun until it landed on the guy across from me. I gave Vannah a angry look before leaning forward and smashing my lips to Balz's.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm evil. I really am. Like, I'm going to hell so hard for this but the idea came into my head at first as a joke but I couldn't stop thinking about it! I had to do it. To add drama. Just, don't kill me.

Live the reviews, guys! Thanks! :)

-Michaela