Status: Updating whenever

Synthetic Love

Journal

I was woken up to the sound of someone knocking in the door. I crawled out if the bed, looking at the clock it said four in the afternoon. I must have fallen asleep by accident. I walked to the door, to see Ricky standing outside it. "Chris canceled band practice. He had to go to the hospital. His cousin was in a car crash."

"Uhh. Band practice?"

"Yeah, you told me an hour ago you would come. In the kitchen. I just came to tell you it was off."

So, It was a dream. It all started coming back. Me kissing Balz and Vannah kissing Ricky. It made me mad just thinking about it. "Yeah, I remember now. Okay. What now, then?"

"Well, we could watch movies here. I have lots. Or we could play xbox. I doubt you'd want-"

"Do you have Halo?"

He laughed. "Yeah?"

"Let's play!"

0o0o0

We gamed for about an hour. He was really good, of course, I wasn't surprised.

"You want to go get food?" Ricky asked, throwing his controller down.

I nodded. "Sure. Where to?"

"You choose m' lady."

I smirked. "Five Guys?"

"SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!" He yelled.

Since Ricky lived so close to town, we decided to walk, just to enjoy each other's company, maybe? We finally got there. We both ordered cheeseburgers and ate them quickly. He ended up paying for both, much to my protest.

We walked back to his house. When we walked in we saw Vannah sitting on the couch, talking to Ricky's mom.

"Hey!" She greeted, running to give me a hug. "I see you're wearing the Attila shirt I sent."

"Thanks for the clothes, by the way." I said, flashing her a smile.

"You're welcome. I need to talk to you!"

She grabbed my arm, leading me up to my new room. We sat down on the bed and she immediately went to it. "Okay, so, Chris told me that Balz said he wanted to ask me out."

"That's great! Why hasn't he though?"

"He doesn't think I'm going for him like that. Like, what the hell does he think I'm going for? Being one of te guess? No! I asked him if Ricky liked anyone and he said that he doesn't really talk to him about that stuff. I tried."

"It's okay, Vannah." I replied. "Well, why don't you make the first move? Ask him to hang out."

"I can't do that!"

"Why?"

"I don't know!"

"Just go to his house. Go left out of Ricky's driveway, turn right and it's the third house on the left. If you don't, I'll do it for you!"

She jumped up. "I'd rather do this! Okay! I'll call you tonight and tell you what happens."

I nodded. She ran out of the door.

I closed the door that she left open, getting up to the dresser. I pulled the metal box out, getting my journal and a pen. Today, I was gonna write about Ricky for the first time. I liked him. Now, I was just sure extremely sure about it.

0o0o0

I shoved my journal in my messenger bag and got up from my seat at the park bench.

I had just got a text from Vannah. Balz had said yes and they were suppose to hang out tomorrow. I was going to go home, drop off my stuff and meet her at her place to help her get ready.

It didn't take long for me to get there. I dropped my messenger bag on the couch, pulling my phone out and I left back out to go to Vannah's.

0o0o0 - Third Person POV

Ricky, Chris, Balz, and Ghost walked into Ricky's house. Chris immediately falling down on the sofa as Ricky went to go get food and drinks for the guys.

"Hey, Ricky!" Chris shouted, picking up a black messenger bag on the couch beside him. "Who's bag is this?"

"Probably Clara's."

"Oooooh, Claraaaa." Chris said in a mocking tone. He opened the bag and pulled out a brown notebook. "Now it's interesting." He began to scroll through pages until he found a familiar name. He began to read aloud. "I can take it anymore. Ricky has been here such a short time but I can't help but know that he has helped me more than anyone ever has. It's come to the point that I don't just like him as a friend. It's something more. I know it-"

"Are you reading my journal!" An angry voice cut Chris off. Clara ran in and grabbed it from him.

"So we like Ricky do we?" He teased.

"That's none of your Buisness!" She shouted, looking over to the kitchen. To her horror, Ricky was standing there looking at her with an unreadable expression on his face. "You heard what I wrote.." She said lowly.

Ricky began to walk toward her. "Yes, Clara. But-"

Tears began flowing down her cheeks. She grabbed her bag and ran up to her room and slammed the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and rushed but my friend wanted me to update again so here.