You Don't Know How Much You Mean

Now You Stand Between Us Boy...

"He finally did it?!" Adriana squealed through the phone.
"Yeah I know. I felt like fainting when Hiriana told me." Jacey said the happiness quite obvious in her voice.
"Well I couldn't be happier for you." She said a hint of anger behind it but Jacey made nothing of it.
"Thanks!" Jacey squealed. She sighed happily as Adriana broke her train of though.
"Sorry Jacey but my mom wants me to go eat diner. See you tomorrow and good luck!" she said.
"Oh ok, bye." She hung up the phone and sat on her bed. Jacey sighed happily. Life was perfect.
------------------------------------------------------------------

"And in this pool of blood, and in as we're falling down, I'll see you eyes and in this pool of blood. I'll meet your eyes. I mean this FOREVER!" yelled Gerard at the end.
It was the band practice and as usual, they were all sweaty especially Frank Iero and Gerard Way, who poured their hearts and soul in their music.
"Alright guys, great practice." Gerard patted each of them on the back as they made their way to the small refrigerator, located at the corner of the garage.
"So Frank did you do it?" Mikey asked, plopping himself on one of the termite eaten couches.
Frank nodded happily as he took a swig of his soda. He felt the whole room smile in approval, except Gerard. Frank looked his way, feeling a sudden rush of nervousness in him. Usually Gerard always approved of Frank's girlfriends; he didn't know why Jacey was the exception.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" Ray, a close friend of theirs and the guitarist for their band, said directing the question towards Gerard.
"Oh nothing." he hissed through his teeth. He got up, the can of beer clenched at his side as he stomped his way up the stairs. Frank contorted his face in confusion.
What the hell was wrong with Gee? He was hot on Gerard's trail, following him outside were he was found smoking a cigarette.
"Gerard, what's the matter? You never acted this way towards one of my girlfriends." Frank said Gerard's back to him.
"You can't see anything can you?" Gerard asked releasing the airborne cancer.
"See what? That maybe, lets just say, mister love is jealous?" Frank's voice deepened with anger. That's right, he was jealous. He was jealous that Frank had someone to hold, love, and cherish.
"No, why would I be jealous of you and that virgin?" Gerard replied, an amusing tone in his voice.
Ouch, he though.
"Gerard what the hell do you have against her or me for that matter?”
"Nothing against you, man. It's against that thing you call a girlfriend." He said, letting out more of that nasty air. He chuckled menacingly making Frank clench his fist until his knuckles were white from the pressure. He took a stride closer to Gerard.
Yeah Gerard might be almost 5'9 and Frank 5'5 but he didn't care. He could beat the crap out of Gerard; even if it meant breaking a few bones, anything for his precious Jacey.
"What the hell do you mean?" Frank said, taking another stride towards Gerard, which was facing him by now.
"You're so blind. She doesn't love you. She just thinks you’re a hot piece of ass and I don't blame her." He playfully said. He felt a wave of dizziness as he felt another heavy blow to the heart and lungs, causing him to have shortness of breath and a few skips of the heart.
"No, she does." He whispered. Gerard harshly blew the smoke into Frank's face and chuckled; making Frank cough uncontrollably.
"As I said, blinded by this 'supposed love', I like was once a captive man too." He used his infamous air-quotes. He took four strides back and turned around.
"Just keep that mind." He said lastly before heading towards the leaf-ridden sidewalk. Frank let out a frustrated sigh and cursed under his breath, soon heading back to the basement.
"What was wrong with him?" asked Matt, the drummer of their band.
"I have no fucking idea." Frank sighed. He headed towards the refrigerator and grabbed a beer and chugged it, wanting the pain stop coursing through his veins.
She doesn't love you, it replayed over and over in his head like a broken record.
"What's on your mind? You seem, what's the word, distraught by something." Mikey said, breaking his train of though.
"Oh it's nothing, really." Frank plastered a smile onto his face.
"Look, we may look dumb but we know that when one of our friends chugs a whole beer and says nothing is wrong, something is obviously wrong." Mikey rambled on. Frank chuckled and gave in.
He told Matt, Ray, and Mikey about everything that happened outside everything that was on his mind; leaving out his emotions.
"Gerard is just very testy about 'love' right now. Remember that he just broke it off with his girlfriend of six years." Sighed Mikey dejectedly. Frank had to admit that Gerard did take it pretty hard; six years isn't like a few months. But that didn't mean that he had to take his anger out on him and Jacey.
"Then again girls are vicious." Ray cut in. maybe he was right. Maybe Jacey was as vicious as the other girls but he couldn't process that right now.
Frank Anthony Iero was the kind of person to hold grudges against the person that caused him so much emotional pain. But for him, this was a very different situation. He wasn't holding the grudge against his friend, Gerard but against Jacey.
As odd as it sounded in Frank's head he believed it; Jacey is a girl and as Ray said, 'girls are vicious'. Only here on this earth to break a million hearts. As much as he loved Jacey, he couldn't help but think what if she doesn't love me? Those though and words changing everything he ever felt for that girl. Everything.♥