You Don't Know How Much You Mean

You Just Want To Ruin It For Us

Beep, beep be-, Jacey cut out the awful sound. Today was Jacey and Frank's month together. It wasn't the perfect month she once fantasized about but she could feel that Frank has strong emotions for her. The way he held her in his arms, his grip on her the kind of never wanting to let go. But it felt as if he was holding back on his emotions towards her. Gerard would look over at them occasionally and shoot them looks of fury and disgust.
"Wow, you look happy today." Jacey's sister walked into the room, Jacey yawing and stretching; trying to wipe the big smirk off her face. She now had a purpose to go to school, just to see her beloved Frank. Maria, Sarai, and Christel kept a watchful eye on him. They all agreed, behind Jacey's back, that Frank didn't seem very into the relationship like Jacey. But what they didn't know was that Frank Iero did really like her; better said, loved Jacey Way with all of his heart. Every single day, Gerard would have to remind Frank about what he said that miserable day. "She doesn't love you" , it rang in his ear once in a while as he held her in his arms.

Jacey woke up extra early to take the bus to school. She didn't want to wait for her sister that usually woke up late, making Jacey late as well; then she wouldn't see Frank. As she quietly left the house, the October cold suddenly consumed her tiny body, making her shiver. Her lip shook a bit as she felt something wet and cold fall on her nose. Snowflake, she though. She shrugged off the possibility of it snowing in October in Jersey. More of this alleged 'snow' fell as she really wished she had worn a hat of some sort. Shivering out of her mind, she made her way to the bus stop, where her fellow classmates would wait in the freezing cold. 10 whole minutes she waited in order to aboard the toasty bus.
"Good Morning." She sweetly said to the driver, receiving an acknowledging nod. She made her merrily way to the back of the bus, where nobody would bother her as she imaged herself in Frank's arms once again.

"Well I think its going to snow some more." Adriana chimed as she sat down next to Jacey on a lunch bench, holding a hand towards the sky,
"Nah, c'mon it's October and its New Jersey for Christ's sake." Maria cut in. Jacey just sat back and listen to her friends squabbled about the weather. Then out of nowhere, she felt a pair of warm hands on her eyes. She smiled as she felt the warm touch that belonged to Frank. He gentle removed them from her eyes, smiling widely at her. He swiftly moved to her side, slipping his warm hand into her cold one.

"Hey." He said, breathlessly.
"Hey back to you." She responded smartly.
"Do you wanna go back with the guys?" he tenderly asked, playing with her hand. How he wished he had the courage to kiss her. He got up and pulled her along side him.
"Sure but you gave me no choice with you pulling me with you, did you?" She whispered into his ear making the urge even bigger.

"She doesn't love you", Gerard's voice rang once again in his head.
"You ok?" she asked tenderly as he violently shook his head to suppress Gerard's voice.
"Yeah, just a little dizzy." Frank smiled, his eyes always giving him off. She observed him for a second as she bit the inside of her mouth lightly. He was lying to her and she didn't like it. With that, she turned to bid her friend's farewell and followed Frank, hand in hand. As they made their way up the steep hill, she felt as if someone was pulling at her messenger bag. It was Mikey, the biggest smile plaster on his face.
"I'm gonna steal your girlfriend for just a moment." He said, ripping Jacey's hand from Frank's. Frank nodded and took her bag with him,
"Mikey, did you have coffee?" Jacey placed her hand over her mouth to suppress her giggles.
"She said yes." He said as he tried so hard to catch his breath.
"Who said yes, to what?" Jacey asked, finding it amusing to see Mikey in this state of happiness.
"Andrea! I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes!" he jumped as he held her hands. Jacey looked to the side of his head to see Andrea making her way over to where they were.
"Well I must go. I have to tell Frank something important before I forget." She smiled as she walked towards Frank,
"Jacey wait! Tell me what you- Hi Andrea." Was all she caught as she smiled to herself, Frank catching her smile, smiled back.
"Why are you so smiley?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around her tiny frame.
"Oh no particular reason. Just that-" she held his head so close to hers; they where so close, it was so tempting for them to-
"Frank can I talk to you?" Gerard rudely cut in.
"Um sure. Be right back babe." Frank said, a look of uncertainty on his face. Jacey nodded reassuringly.
"Is it that important?" hissed Frank as he walked closer to him.
"Very. I found out that you aren't the only man in her life." He pointed discretely towards Jacey.
"What do you mean?" Frank said, his chest heaving with anger and hurt.
"I mean that it has been said that she has been spotted with someone other that the most wanted man in school, Frank Anthony Iero." He said, happiness tugging at every word. Frank's world collapsed on him, a mental gun went off in his mind. He felt his heart throb with the most unbearable pain possible. He looked back, turning to see his angel. Right now he was incompetent to retain such information. He felt his throat go dry from holding back tears.

"You sure this isn't a mistake?" his voice suddenly hoarse and dry.
"Nope, I have connections that made sure it wasn't a lie." He smiled. "Look, its okay. She's just a slut." Gerard said as he placed his hand on Frank's shoulder. He ripped his shoulder from his grip and took a stride back.
"Don't you ever fucking say that." Frank hissed through his teeth. He was angry; angry at both Gerard and Jacey, How could Jacey do such a thing? Why would Gerard say it with such ease? He half wished that Gerard had kept his mouth shut.
"Only stating the obvious." Gerard said, once again leaving him with words in his mouth. Cursing obscenities under his breath, Frank turned and stared to walk towards Jacey, who was merrily chatting away with Andrea and Mikey.
"Alright honey?" Jacey said as Frank approached them.
"Fine." He angrily said as he slipped down the stone wall. How could she just talk to him like nothing? She shrugged it off as she fell to his side, slipping her hand in his. As quickly as his anger came, it left. Her being was his life, but her smiled hurt his already heavy heart. He couldn't cope with the idea that she was shared, not only his.

What nobody knew was that Gerard Arthur Way made all that up. What he just said was a lie; all a bloody lie. He wanted to destroy that relationship as soon as possible. Gerard smirked at himself and his deeds. Little by little he was to bring them apart. If he wasn't happy, nobody around him was to be happy. Frank Iero and Jacey Way were never to be happy together as long as Gerard Way lived.♥