You Don't Know How Much You Mean

It's The Way It Goes Down

"Come on, let's do something together. You really need to get out of you house." Adriana begged over the phone.

"I'm really tired and I'm busy. Ms. Blender left a lot of homework for the weekend." Jacey lied. Summer vacation was just around the corner and finals were coming up; she had to study or fail them and have to retake every subject once again.

"Look I know that you're still sad about the whole Frank situation. But you have to move on." She said carelessly. Adriana didn't know how much her words hurt, it throbbed her already profoundly heavy heart.

"Sorry to cut the conversation short but my mom needs the phone bye." She said, not even waiting or wanting her response.
"Hey Jacey, you ok?" her sister chimed as she came in, a big black poster following her after. Senior project, she thought.

"Yeah, fine." She said, her voice saying differently. She got up and walked towards the bathroom, her walk soon becoming her running towards it. Crying and distraught she ran into it, falling on the floor, her legs giving out. The only thing she could think of was pain; self inflicted pain. She looked around looking for something sharp. Then it came back to her, there was a razor blade, calling her name. All she wanted was an unbroken heart, to remember her of Frank; the love of her life.

He didn't leave his room. He didn't eat, sleep, or drink without the guilt of it all seeping into his stomach; day in and day out making it worse. Why did he have to blow it?
"Honey, you have to eat." His mother begged him. He didn’t speak, just shook his pale face; his eyes sunken in from the malnutrition. She though that if he didn't eat, he would starve himself to death for the girl. She sighed exasperatedly, her mind finally running out of ideas to get her son to eat.

"Oh and I forgot, Gerard was waiting in the living room, wanting to talk to you." She whispered softly before departing through the door. His eyes shot up.

What in the world did Gerard have to talk to him about? He nodded in response and waited for his mother to completely leave the room for him to get up. He slowly but surely made his way down the stairs, catching a look on Gerard's face. He looked scared, nervously rubbed his hands together;

"What do you want?" Frank hissed his voice rough and dry.
"Umm, I need to t-t-t-talk to you." Gerard stuttered out, Frank sudden appearance alarming him.
"About-"
"-Jacey." Gerard cut him out.
"What about her? Frank harshly asked.
What was he to say; that Jacey was cheating on him with Gerard? That he had been her lover all along? Frank knew that his mind shouldn't go so far into the negative, but so far everything was down; why not this too?

"Well, about the whole "Ray" situation. I-I-I-I-I made it all up!" he yelled out, forcing the words out of his throat. He closed his eyes and cringed; half expecting Frank to punch him.
"What?" He asked, astonished.
"I made all that up because, you were right, I was jealous." Gerard said, his voice cracking with fear. By now Frank's face was burning with anger. Millions of thoughts and questions ran through his head; why couldn't he have just talked it out with Jacey? Why was he so gullible in believing that Jacey would do such a thing? The aura they took when together was peaceful and relaxing to both their minds and bodies. Frank's hazel eyes watered; every emotions surrounding them.

"Frank I'm really sorry." Gerard whispered, finally looking at the damaged done.

"Sorry ain't gonna fucking cut it! You ruined my happiness, my life, my ability to everything! And just because you were jealous! Bullshit, all of it bullshit. Is saying sorry going to bring back Jacey!? No! You fucked up more than you can fix and it's all you're fault. Nobody else to blame but you; you and you're fucked up head!" Frank said his chest heaving and his knees weak. They finally gave out, Frank falling on the floor with a loud thump. Gerard took a stride towards him, maybe to catch him, but was too late.

"Get out." He whispered his face in his hand. Gerard didn't move a muscle, afraid that if he did, he would get injured somehow.
"GET OUT!" Frank yelled, breaking down even more. Gerard felt the remorse of his actions that he couldn't even think. He just left, his footsteps echoing through the semi-empty house. As Frank laid on the floor, bawling, the life changing conversation replaying in his mind, over and over in Frank's head; their friendship never to be the same again.

The damage was done. Jacey had made the scar that would forever remind her of him. Her chest heaving, she roughly wiped her fallen tears; letting the scarlet fluid trickle down her pale wrist.

"So you know how much pain you caused me fucker." She hissed to herself through her teeth. Her heartbeat suddenly raced, panic flowing through her veins. The blood wouldn't stop; it wouldn't clot.

Her hand shaking uncontrollably she reached for a piece of toilet paper. She dabbed it lightly, the scarlet tint soaking it instantly. More and more oozed out of that simple but almost lethal cut.

It had to stop; he wasn't worth all of her. Maybe not even half of her. Her wrist even paler, were full of red liquid. Out of it all, she began to cry; cried for the loss, cried for the damage and cried for the broken heart.

"Why did it have to end this way?" she asked herself. Even though nobody was to answer, she wanted one.

One thing that she didn't know what that her love, Frank was thinking the same question, as he laid curled up in a little ball on the floor.

"Why did it have to end this way?" he cried even more. He held on to his knees and cried; cried for the loss, cried for the damage, cried for the throbbing and barely hanging on heart. How were they going to make it through this.....apart? ♥

& never again & never again; they gave us 2 shots to the back of the head
---&& we're all dead now>>>>>